OZ Design Furniture

OZ Design Furniture (page 4 of 134)

Online store, Physical store

4.9 (2,205)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (2,207)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (2,227)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,425) · Not as advertised (254)
    5.0 (1,876)

Love my new dining chairs

I love my new dining chairs !
The customer service I received from Hoppers Crossing Oz Design was excellent .
No assembly required

scooby

scooby

Beautiful picture , very calming

store was very well laid out and showcased all the furniture and accessories , service was fantastic and the store was very clean

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

This is perfect! We love our new armchair! The staff were super helpful!

We purchased an armchair from the Auburn store. It is a beautiful piece and extremely comfy. We have a newborn baby and needed the chair as soon as possible for the nursery. The staff member helped us get the chair the same day. She was so helpful and very understanding of our situation. We are so grateful and thank her for going above and beyond for us and our newborn baby. Thank you! We highly recommend this store.

Mary-anneR

Mary-anneRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I found exactly what I wanted and couldn’t find it elsewhere. The store was tastefully laid out, my special piece was easy to find. Beautiful furniture, well made too. friendly service and prompt , professional delivery. I’ll be going back that’s for sure.

Sharon U

Sharon UNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful furniture and very friendly service.

The Rutherford store is lovely to look through, with beautiful furniture and accessories. Lenka was really friendly and helped with finding just what I was looking for. We had to wait a couple of months for delivery and were kept up to date by the store. We are very happy with the quality and finish of our furniture. We had to attach some legs, but that wasn’t a problem, as it was all so well made. Shout out to the delivery guy too. He was very friendly and professional.

Leslies

LesliesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of dining table and chairs

Store visit was a good experience.
I was specifically looking for one product and am very satisfied with the product purchased. I did not assemble the furniture

Perfect mirror

We had been looking for a mirror to hang in our entranceway and thought we’d never find one... then we can to Oz Design and there it was!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, comfortable and well priced furniture

The delivery of the items took a couple of months due the the lockdown but the staff were very clear that this would be the case before we purchased the two chairs. 3 seater couch and coffee table.
Delivery team was on time and helpful, and the items themselves are extremely comfortable and look terrific in our home.

Roz

Roz

Lenka the best sales person

1. Very easy to navigate store 2. Very satisfied with range of products 3. Happy with quality of products 4. Our furniture was Already assembled

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

The staff were fantastic.

Store was great the staff member Ali she went out if her way for us. Very professional, new her job well.
Would highly recommend Oz furniture Katara
Furniture was delayed twice, but not there fault we feel.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Very happy wilth all my furniture for my new home

Very helpful staff nothing was a problem and they were happy to store my furniture until my new home was ready.

Bruce Q

Bruce Q

Excellent design & high quality

We shopped at Helensvale which is easily found and a well laid out store. Whilst we had our minds on tables, the store layout made it easy to select other furniture that complemented our table purchase. All items were of excellent quality and the delivery service was great with them assembling the table

Sandrar

SandrarMid North Coast, NSW

Love the look

Excellent delivery service of my lovely new dining furniture. Superior in store assistance from Rebecca, good bargain and tremendous quality product.

Shareec

ShareecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

From the service at the start to finish was exceptional. I was kept updated on Delivery the whole process. The quality is amazing.

Sally Heller

Sally HellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience

The product is top quality. Extremely happy with everything we purchased. The delivery drivers are by far a standout. Delivered and unpacked our order with care.

Find out how OZ Design Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Such a comfortable & elegant chair !!

The chair caught my eye when we were visiting the store on a Saturday. Went back the following day to buy it...best thing we ever did !!

Gaynor

GaynorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our new table

Very happy with table , very good store and service excellent. Will be happy to recommend to others. Assembly was easy.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Beautiful products.Packaged deal at a great price

Bought 3 pieces of the Elton range which where perfect for our requirements. We fell lucky on two fronts. Sale time, plus store where in process of changing stock. This included the pieces we desired. Made a reasonable offer, well under RRP which was agreed to. Happy days.

Excellent customer service from Hussein

Hussein from the Auburn store was very helpful & knowledgeable and assisted in making the right decision when buying our dinning table. I would highly recommend this store and his friendly and excellent customer service

GraceS

GraceSSydney, NSW

Happy with my order

It was easy to find what I wanted and and order online and I already received it and happy with my purchase.