Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Oz Hair & Beauty Online store (page 2 of 47)

Excellent service and excellent products!

A first for me with oz hair and beauty. Excellent service and excellent products! I bought from NZ they kept me in the loop all the way. From when the parcel left Aussie till when it arrived in New Zealand. I will definitely be back for more! Keep up the good work Oz hair and beauty!

kellie

kellieIllawarra, NSW

still didnt receive

i ordered a straightner hair dryer pack and after a few days received an email saying it had been sent and delivered however still no parcel..i tracked it and it waa sent to another state..aust post were redirecting to me..i emailed the companys support and they offerefld me a refund or free gift wrapping..then another email to confirm they requested the parcel was returned to them and they will let me know when its resent! still nothing a week later..terrible customer service..now im $150 out of pocket and no birthday present for my daughter..her birthday was last weekend

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Outstanding Service, well priced product.

I was doing some shopping for hair products online and my search led me to Oz Hair & Beauty so I ended up getting everything I needed from them. The amazing thing is, I am in Auckland, NZ and placed my order on Sunday, and received the entire order on the following Thursday! The email updates were frequent and I knew what was going on at all stages of the order. It arrived so fast, packed beautifully and everything was in order. The prices are great and they stock a wide range. I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend them to everyone I know! Well done Oz Hair & Beauty :)

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

First time to buy from Oz Hair and Beauty, has been a very easy process to navigate through the online store and quick delivery on the products that I bought, will definitely use them again

Cannot recommend Oz Hair & Beauty enough

I have been using Oz Hair & Beauty for years now. It is an online store I keep coming back to for all my favourite hair products. They are reliable and I know I can always count on them.

Suzi W

Suzi WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price but delivery may be an issue

I placed an order online after my last supplier let me down. The website was easy to navigate and the two brands I was looking for were in stock. I received an email saying my items had been shipped plus a tracking number within a day. Then I got an email from Australia Post saying they would be able to 'safe drop' as the company did not allow it. I was not happy as the local post office hours do not allow me to pick up parcels. But thanks to the man mowing my lawn at the time Australia Post delivered the parcel (he signed for it) it worked out ok. But next order I will ship to another address. Something to be aware of.

Lauren R

Lauren R

Highly recommend!!

I wouldn't buy my hair products anywhere else. Knowing I am getting genuine products at super affordable prices is great, you really do notice how much you're saving. Placing orders is also super simple and I generally receive my order within 3 business days (at most and standard shipping), which is wonderful for times you run out and need to restock quickly!

Jodie K.

Jodie K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love Oz Hair & Beauty

I love buying all of my hair & beauty products from Oz Hair & Beauty. Perfect price,
perfect service & perfect delivery ! I always recommend you to all my family & friends. Well done !

Kobba

KobbaPerth, WA

Hair care

Quick, efficient, reasonably priced, Ive made at least a dozen purchases and Im happy - better than sending your money overseas for sure and have products I cant find in the stores

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Best online store

You will find the cheapest and best quality hair and beauty products through Oz Hair and Beauty online store. The prices are unbeatable and I have done a lot of research!

Best prices!

Oz hair and beauty have the Best prices online and genuine products! And also always have Fast delivery! I Have been ordering shampoo and conditioner as well as hair accessories.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

I love Oz Hair & Beauty

I buy all my hair products (& a lot of beauty products) at OzHair&Beauty, they have a great range of brands, good prices, good gifts with purchase & delivery is prompt. I will keep using this website.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Pat

PatNewcastle

Very good online store

I have been very happy with my purchases of Moroccan oil hairspray. The price was excellent and my parcels have arrived promptly and in good condition I will continue to use this company

Amazing store and service

Best online store to purchase a wide variety of products. Always a great selection of high end brands avaiable, the customer service is fantastic. The prices are low and shipping is fast and problem free! Can't recommend enough

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Amazing site for cheap products!

Great website with a wide range of products and brands! Yet to find cheaper prices online! Great customer service and deliveries are always on time. Have already recommended this website to friends and family!

Cheapest hair products

I have been buying my hair care products from Oz Hair and Beauty for years. The Products are so much cheaper than in the stores, the website is easy to navigate, and delivery is always quick. Wouldnt shop anywhere else !!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Awesome company

I love ordering through Oz Hair and Beauty. Website is easy to navigate making ordering super easy. Prices are always low and delivery is always pretty speedy and hassle free!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

these guys are the best!!!

these guys are absolutely amazing at customer service, i paid for express post and it didnt come express due to a public holiday not there fault so they refunded me the postage i paid and an extra 10$ for the inconvenience. no where else does that, thank you so much and thank you for all the help guys, i will continue to keep ordering my products through oz hair and beauty online :)

ally27

ally27Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love Oz Hair & Beauty!

I have been buying products for several years now and love shopping here. The service is fantastic and delivery is quick, items are always well packaged, I will not shop anywhere else.

Amazing online store filled with amazing hair care products.

I have been using this site for several years. This site is incredibly easy to use. Most major hair care products are stocked at great prices. The occasional shipping error has occurred - which is quickly sorted by the professional after sales customer service.