Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oz-Pet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Odour Absoprtion
  • Dust Production
  • Litter Tracking
Winston Blue
Winston BlueCanberra 2600, ACT

Very impressed

I recently started using this litter after getting a new kitten who was using it at the breeder’s house. I was previously using the paper litter (Breeder’s Choice and Coles brand) and found that even with one cat, the ammonia smell would infiltrate my apartment and the litter would get soggy and need to be changed twice per week. It would also end up all over the house. The difference with Oz-Pet is amazing! No ammonia smell, barely any litter outside the tray, and both cats seem to enjoy using it. Never going back to the paper litter- this is fantastic! Would highly recommend, particularly if you’re in a small apartment.

Purchased at Petcircle.

Odour Absoprtion
Dust Production Small Amount
Litter Tracking Small Amount

Fiona Mc
Fiona Mcasked

How long can you use the Oz pet litter once the pellets have broken down?

Deyeda
Deyeda

I wouldn’t use the litter once the pellets break down, that means that they have been used and start to smell.

Marion
Marionasked

Can this waste be flushed down toilet?

Phillip00
Phillip00

No, it is not suitable to be flushed down the toilet. I have stopped using OzPet litter as it stunk the house out using the twin trays. I now have gone to Catlux clumping litter as the house does not stink anymore, however, it does not fully clump and I have to be careful in separating the good litter from the lump of wet litter.

deb
debasked

can you flush the litter when you pick up the poos down the toilet ?

Rose Bryan