Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oz-Pet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hybrid
HybridPerth, WA

Good option to consider

Narelle W
Narelle WAdelaide

A good product

I started using this because a friend recommeded it and it works well enough. Depending on your cats waste your results may vary. But it worked for me without much odour

Other Cat Litter

AJL
AJL

Works great, even without the tray system.

Phillip00Hunter Region, NSW

Find okay, but still a bit dusty- brown dust over blinds

Phillip00

I now have given up buying OzPet cat litter, now using Catlux Clumbing and now the house does not smell.

Cat Litter

Find out how Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter compares to other Cat Litter

Fantastic product

Use to use the recycled paper product, used a bag per month. With the oz pet product one bag lasts six months ( saves a lot of money ).
You have to place a scoop in the lower tray to absorb the urine to reduce the smell and change and wash the tray every three days. The poop I clean our every day ( which smells )

GrandmaH
GrandmaHSydney

Easy to use

I recommend this product. I have two kittens who have been brought up on this from day one. It is not necessary to put any of the litter in the bottom tray. This is just a waste of litter. And also it is not necessary to put as much as they say in the top grate-- just enough to cover the grate is sufficient. I guess they are just trying to sell more litter! It's easy to empty the bottom tray into the toilet once a day, having scooped out the solid stuff in the grate whenever necessary. Then give both trays and grate a thorough wash every few days. I don't know what Sammy can be doing wrong. The litter disintegrates and falls thru the grate into the tray

Great Product.....you can enhance!

I have a British S.Hair Kitten. I hate smells. I hate mess. I adore this product! A 10kilo bag lasts me for 5-6 weeks. But to counteract the wee, I line the bottom tray with a clumping litter to capture the excess. This acts as a additional smell capture, the tray is dry and easier for me to clean.

Fiona Mc
Fiona Mcasked

How long can you use the Oz pet litter once the pellets have broken down?

Deyeda
Deyeda

I wouldn’t use the litter once the pellets break down, that means that they have been used and start to smell.

Marion
Marionasked

Can this waste be flushed down toilet?

Phillip00

No, it is not suitable to be flushed down the toilet. I have stopped using OzPet litter as it stunk the house out using the twin trays. I now have gone to Catlux clumping litter as the house does not stink anymore, however, it does not fully clump and I have to be careful in separating the good litter from the lump of wet litter.

deb
debasked

can you flush the litter when you pick up the poos down the toilet ?

Rose Bryan