Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

Oz-Pet All Natural Cat & Pet Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Oz-Pet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
  • Dust Production
  • Litter Tracking
Winston Blue
Winston BlueCanberra 2600, ACT

Very impressed

I recently started using this litter after getting a new kitten who was using it at the breeder’s house. I was previously using the paper litter (Breeder’s Choice and Coles brand) and found that even with one cat, the ammonia smell would infiltrate my apartment and the litter would get soggy and need to be changed twice per week. It would also end up all over the house. The difference with Oz-Pet is amazing! No ammonia smell, barely any litter outside the tray, and both cats seem to enjoy using it. Never going back to the paper litter- this is fantastic! Would highly recommend, particularly if you’re in a small apartment.

Purchased at Petcircle.

Michelle G
Michelle G

Economical and odour-free

Purchased in January 2020.

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it - well the cat loves it

tried a number of different litters as one of our cats is super fussy but kept coming back to this brand. Any pellets outside the tray are easy to see - unlike small grains that can go everywhere. Definitely eliminates potentially nasty smells. Love that it is safe to dispose off outside - I use it to fill holes in my yard

Purchased in January 2015.

Jude
Jude

Best litter I’ve ever used

Have been using Oz pet litter now for four years continuesly. I would never purchase anything else. There is absolutely no cat urine smell, you wouldn’t even know there was a cat in the house
This litter is very economical and a bag literally lasts for months. It’s fabulous!

Purchased in May 2019.

Melz
MelzDarling Downs, QLD

Love it! Won't buy anything else :)

I am extremely impressed with this cat litter. The litter tray smell is one of my pet hates so to get a litter that controls and eliminates the smell is massive. I have used other expensive products and was hit with the smell every time I walked in the door. After complaining about the smell a friend recommended oz-pet litter and thought I should give it a go. I was so happy I couldn't smell anything! Even when I'm changing the litter. Extremely happy that I have found something that doesn't make my house smell like a kennel.

Purchased in January 2019 at Petbarn for $20.00.

Paula
PaulaSydney, NSW

Best litter and tray ever

Litter tray easy to keep clean, There is no odour at all. I put a kitty litter plastic bag on the lower level tray so then easy to toss and keeps tray clean.

Blossom
BlossomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Have now changed my mind completely (as well as my flower pic) after receiving new litter sample fro

Cherry cola
Cherry colaMelbourne

Great product

Other Cat Litter

Makes changing the litter enjoyable

I bought this upon recommendation. This product is very easy to use and clean. In conjunction with a sieve tray this product ensures you're not throwing out the unused litter with the used. I like that I'm not throwing my money in the bin but getting full use of the litter. It has a sawdust smell that isn't unpleasant at all. Would much rather that then ammonia. I clean poops out regulary through out the day and once a day ill empty the saw dust contents from the bottom tray. This is no longer a annoying task in my life- but strangely enjoyable. I will continue to buy this oz pet litter.

damon.james1970
damon.james1970Western Australia, Australia

Winner Of My 12mth Litter Analysis!

Tanya B
Tanya B

works great!

I have just got a kitten after many years, the breeder put me onto this product and I couldn't be happier, you need the tray that goes with the kitty litter to work properly. It doesn't have odour, I would totally recommend this and I'm fussy when it comes to pets and cleanliness in the house. Some people would say the tray is expensive but it is well worth it!

charles costigan
charles costigan

Three cat scrap

What a bunch of idiots. I've used this stuff for ages and it works perfectly if you use it properly. The pellets are meant to go black, that's how you know when to change the litter liner. The fact that the litter turns to powder is because that is precisely what it is meant to do. You only have to change the liner every now and then and the stuff on the top should last for a couple of weeks with a little top-up now and then. Grow up morons and use the product properly. By the way I've got three cats and three trays. This stuff is the best, and in the long run cheapest, I've found. As regards licking it off their paws...bollocks!

Caz
CazSydney

Oz-Pet Cat Loo Kit and Litter

Just great!

Absolutely loving this system! My baby girl British shorthair kitten arrived on Thursday and from the first day she went straight to the litter box with no problems. I hate wee smell, so I filled the top tray with just a couple of scoops of litter just so urine can sink to the bottom and be absorbed in there. I filled the bottom tray very well (about 2cm deep) for this purpose. It is a day three now and there is NO smell whatsoever and I didn't touch the litter box as yet, except of removing some poops. I am going to scoop out some spots from the bottom tray this afternoon and re fill a little bit.
Fantastic product. Very happy! Would highly recommend it to everyone.

Copernicus
CopernicusMelbourne

Excellent odour control and no tracking

We've been using the Ozpet litter and trays for several years now and it is a fantastic system. We ran out of litter last week and had to buy a supermarket brand until we could get to the pet supply shop. After 2 days I made a special trip to buy Ozpet because the smell of cat wee from the other litter was awful. Highly recommend Ozpet also because the pellets are large and don't track through the house.