Oz Plaza Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

44 questions from our users

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Harold H
Harold H
Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Sue W.
Sue W.asked

We have received our delivery of the gideon garden dump GCT-DUMP-270KG-GN but a USER MANUAL isn't enclosed and we are having trouble putting it together. Can you email it to us please?

Gary.t
Gary.tasked

I have purchased a Giantz Petrol Lawn Mower self-propelled 4 stroke 22" 220cc + grass catcher i would like to purchase 2 air filters for this mower can you supply these air filters as you cannot purchase them from a local supplier my order No. was 21-07594-33357 delivered to me on 18/09/21 the dimension of the filter is 11.5 cm X 10.5 cm the No. on the filter is HSD/HP160 HP125 hope you can help with this enquiry yours truly Gary Tildesley 0425362446

Chundy
Chundyasked

Please note, still I haven't received my order below. Please let me know the status of it. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Order number 06-07476-82555
20x Gardeon Gutter Guard Guards Aluminium Leaf Mesh 100x20cm Brush DIY Deluxe
Item number:372335972925 Qty: 2
Time placed 16 Aug 2021 at 10:42 AM

Steve-D
Steve-Dasked

Why do you not respond to any enquiries by email or Ebay messaging regarding product failure and associated warranty claim? You tell customers to contact you at cs@ozplaza-vic.com.au if the product fails within the warranty period, but you do not respond. I am waiting.

Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Hello have paid and ordered a product delivery estimated 13 July 2021 the order number is 13-07298-14626 . Quantity x 2 price $ 77.90 . Item No 390560262807 Have not recieved or been notified . Think i have lost my money Cheers Andy Hubbard email [Email Address Removed]

Ranjit
Ranjitasked

Hi. This is regsrding my order 16-07617-60427. While I have received the frame, I am still waiting for the 140 cm White Ok top. Can you please get back to me on when this will be delivered.

Regards,
Ranjit
ranraj@hotmail.com

Jason B.
Jason B.asked

I bought the Artisan bed I have been away I’ve opened the box and it’s a bed head where is the bed frame ? Jason Boyd 0414446030

Maria
Maria

Omg you too!!! They are shocking

Eunice P.
Eunice P.

I bought a tino bed frame, I only received a bed head

David K.
David K.asked

Sorry to bother you could you declare his contact David keys on 0450 898 910 in relation to a caravan cover enquiry

LH U.
LH U.

Do u have a phone number as I want to order a sink

Jian Y.
Jian Y.asked

Do you have any shop in VIC.

phil duffy
phil duffyasked

my order01-06021-08947

M Bilich
M Bilichasked

Could you please give me the dimensions of the Gardeon Outdoor Storage boxes. You only have litres on eBay. Thank you

Barry
Barryasked

I have purchased a Alpha KL-91M electric keyboard from you. It did note come with a song book. It does have a very small Owners Manual which does not help much. I am looking for a song book matching the information on the key board. Can any one help. The manual mentions 50 songs but does give song numbers.

Musa H.asked

Hi I've received an order and I'm missing a lot of items do u send them out separately

Robert Edmonds
Robert Edmondsasked

Hi, I purchased a chair from Oz plaza.living 9 months ago. The leaver to adjust the chair height will not go up and keeps on dropping down. The arms are loose as well. This purchase was via eBay and I have the purchase details if you should need. Can you please let me know how I can speak to someone about this faulty product. Thank you Kelly

Moeyb
Moeyb

Call the number i provided in my review, u will be put on hold, and wait time might go up instead of down , only minutes, but they will pick up. Never shop there again.

whats the number

Colin P.
Colin P.asked

I just ordered a battery on ebay but I now believe I have actually ordered a box. Could some one please call me so I can sort out my problem. I only need the battery, not the box. Please call me on mobile 0448 993 338. Colin Palmer.

Pauline
Paulineasked

Do you have sales reps that can come to residence to assemble equipment and explain features?

Peter casey
Peter caseyasked

Why can’t you pickup the phone & ring ozplaza.

Predrag S
Predrag S

I did and noone answered the phone. In addition, I wanted all comms to go through messaging so I have a record of the communication. It was an extremely poor experience. Ebay intervened and wasnt able to get the relevant info from them either.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives