Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

• Return Claim MadeYes (99) · No

JoeB
JoeBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Once Bitten never again

NO SERVICE

I purchased a bar fridge which proved faulty. They will not respond to my emails for a return under warranty.

Richard J.
Richard J.

Hi , my order number is 372757908487. I have sent all my information multiple times. If I do not receive a response in the next 3 days, I will be opening a case with the ombudsman.
Richard.

Richard Moretti
Richard MorettiIllawarra, NSW

Slow service

I purchased a Bar Fridge in October 2021 which broke down in January 2022. Under warranty, after a lot of emails and 2 months later they finally refunded the purchase

Damien Koski
Damien KoskiSydney

False listing - no service AVOID AVOID AVOID

Do not give this disgraceful company business! Why are they still on EBAY?
They sold me a falsely described item that has caused an actual injury due to allergies.

No response. I am taking this further.

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Thieves! Liars! Do not buy from them!!

Disgusting customer service, unwilling to take ownership of their own errors and shortcomings - ordered 2x roller blinds 2.4x2.5, received incorrect size and also missing critical parts for installation/assembly. Seller is claiming that brackets form part of the size (false advertising if this is the case, as anyone normal would assume the fabric blind itself would reflect the size ordered), and seller also wanting evidence of missing parts which is ridiculous. All I want to do is return the incorrect items for a refund, and so far that has proved impossible with this bunch of incompetent and unprofessional thieves.

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

never got item

over a month and emails back and forth they just say the same thing over and over have you got the item yet... I just hope to get money back now from paypal... oh and they are just a middle man of another corrupt seller by the name of Newaim who are not will to help. stay clear of ozplaza

Ngoc anh huynh
Ngoc anh huynhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gardeon outdoor dinning

I have just bought outdoor dinning set on January 2022. I was missing 1 item from delivery. I was trying contact with seller but no one answer. Not good customer service.

Jacob M.Sydney, NSW

Worst company

Jacob M.

I'll just wait for ACCC to get back to me, thanks anyway

Great product

Had an issue with my product contacted ozplaza for a replacement and they were only to happy to help customer service was flawless will defiantly buy from again keep up the good work team AAA.

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Excellent customer service after issue with product

I purchased an item on Ebay that proved to be faulty (after several months).
These people responded promptly, sent a postage label so I could return it and issued a refund within a few days. I could not fault their response.

Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worry of purchasing a product that may be faulty

We had a faulty product, no fault of the seller, who refunded the full amount of the purchase without any problems. Very satisfying to do business with an ethical group. Bernie

Dear Bernie,
Thank you for the five-stars! We are so glad to hear that you have been happy with our service :) It is genuinely appreciated by all! And we look forward to welcoming you back to Oz Plaza.
Warm Regards,
Oz Plaza Customer Service Team

LMN
LMN

Horrible customer service

Bought Artiss bed frame from OZplaza living and the delivery was delayed with poor communication given to me and generic answers given with no good attempt to give a resolution.
Extremely dissapointment.

Leigh P.
Leigh P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recliner not square

This company after many texts and close up pictures couldn’t disagree,and I was refunded 180 Dollars. The leather was starting to rip, and the chair is not square. Not overly comfortable and doesn’t really look like the picture..I was allowed to keep the chair and have since stapled the leather in position so it doesn’t further rip..Terribly disappointed.I’ve since found out what they say as pu leather is not leather but a cheap material that is the fibres when producing real leather..Just a terrible material

Jane
Jane

So far, no good

Vitto
VittoSydney, NSW

Be careful, they will not refund on defective items!

Scam of a business will use the courier's inability to avoid refunding on items which are defective, you have been warned!

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Harold H
Harold H
Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives