Oz Plaza (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

Fair
Fair

Avoid

Ordered an item through ebay in September and after one month they said it will take another 10 days kept updating dodgy dates and blaming lockdowns, bought from them before and their bed didn't last one month, really cheap quality, they sell under other names too, I wouldn't believe those 5 star ratings as they appear written by one person, too good to be true, I bought twice from them and both times I regret it, avoid this seller.

ELLY Grimmett
ELLY GrimmettAU

Artiss Recliner Lift Chair Adjustable Single Sofa Armchair Lounge Padded

Hi Ozplaza.living,

Just wanted to let you know that my chairs arrived this morning and they were so easy to assemble and they are so comfortable and work perfectly. I have a fractured hip as I’ve told you and these are just perfect for me to heal thank you so much for making them such an affordable price.

cheers Elly from Sydney

mark wesble
mark wesbleSydney, NSW

Dodgy bros at there best

Never buy through eBay or this company again eBay won’t help and the same as many reviews they just won’t answer the phone . And I’m still waiting for my item 3weeks they take your money and no back up service. Buyer beware

Peter C.
Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Electric Blankets

I two Queen size electric blankets as gifts for my daughter and a friend. They both loved the blankets and my daughter loved the timer. She said she had the best sleep as she is always cold. Thank you. The delivery was prompt.

Clea
Clea

Fantastic Devanti diffuser!

Absolutely stunning diffuser, arrived quickly and very well packaged. Works perfectly and has an automatic shut off if it runs out of water, so I can confident to leave it on. Creates a beautiful ambiance in my bedroom. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase Thank you!

Mark
Mark

My wife absolutely loves it in her new office ,thanks guys .

This is probably one of the best purchases we have ever done it is so easy to install and functions perfectly do not hesitate to buy this item electric heater.
Excellent shipping

John K.
John K.Sydney, NSW

No deliver paid item.

No deliver paid item.. (tracking show me 6th Sep in Sydney but no deliver ... I live in Greater sydney)

I think call to fair trading now.
Terrible experience... careful.careful.careful.

Brett Mears
Brett MearsSydney, NSW

Excellent product, looks great when set up

We bought 2 queen beds, they were easy to assemble so long as you follow the instructions to the letter,

alilaussie
alilaussieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Product would recommend it to anyone.

Bought this Lap Blanket recently Sept 2021. This is a very good product, was bigger than I thought which was a bonus. Lovely soft Velour feeling, High and Low heat temperatures, time up to 9 hours. This blanket does get hot so I use it on about 4. Would recommend it to everyone.

ken o.
ken o.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer service

After purchasing a new garden shed which arrived on time a little diapointed it was missing two panels but a email to customer serbvice personal ELSO quickly had this rectified with little to no fuss highly unuasual when buying on-line from past experience
Warm and helpful and missing panels delivered with no problem

Karne
KarneSydney, NSW

Devanti aromatherapy diffuser

Item received quickly great value and communication is great. Contacted Ozplaza thinking a part was missing and they sorted it quickly and easily

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Excellent product with reasonable price

I have purchased a computer desk and it just looks like how photo shows and it is easy to assemble, price is very reasonable and delivery is also quick, very satisfied with the shopping experience

Jacob M.Sydney, NSW

Worst company

• Return Claim MadeYes
Jacob M.

I'll just wait for ACCC to get back to me, thanks anyway

Tracy
TracyGippsland, VIC

Love that they are different

We ordered the shelves because we liked the look of them when they arrived they were even better in real life Thankyou for a pleasant experience

Ethan
EthanSouth Australia

This is a very precise and prestigious looking product

I have purchased black Everfit bathroom scales and I am very happy with this product as it is very precise and accurate unit.. It looks expensive and stylish but was very affordable..
A good value for money and it has arrived quicker then I expected it would.. It even came with batteries which was a nice gesture. Thank you so much for this wonderful product and keep up the great work.

Boby
BobyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome- my new standing desk

I was looking for a standing desk for long and I recently bought one form ebay Ozplaza. The quality of the product is really awsome. The user manual was so simple and the product was so easy to put them together . I will buy more products from the same seller again . Well done Ozplaza

NetworkShares
NetworkSharesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service and best communication

I bought a light Artiss shelf from Oz.plaza. This is not the first time that I bought something from them and always got quality items, but was the first time where item was lost during transport. I came to know that this was a mistake from the transport company and they left my item at wrong address. I and Oz.plaza lodged a complaint with transport company at our ends separately, but Oz.plaza didn't wait for the outcome and sent me another one within a week. Really happy with product and more happy with Oz.plaza's communication and services.

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Excellent service and fast shipping

I ordered a queen double bed which arrived ahead of the due date. The Artiss bed was easy to make and looks really great. The bed came in three boxes with clear and well laid out instructions to assemble. Excellent value for money when compared to other beds and could recommend more.

Awesome… a new room

Comfortable and easy to get a new look. Best of all the cats don’t use it as a scratching post. Very happy about to order again in a different colour.
Very pleased.

Ben Radic
Ben RadicRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just what I ordered!

This dog crate is a very generous size. The delivery was prompt and the item was very easy to put together. I am most happy with the item and the service. Well done Oz Plaza.

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Item is exactly as expected and quick delivery.

Artiss rocking chair was just what I wanted. Easy to assemble and good quality at a great price. Prompt delivery despite lockdown. I couldn't be happier.

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Happy I purchased this crate! Prefect size for my Shepsky. Thankyou very much! A++

Great price, Fast Shipping, Solid Product, Perfect Size for my growing Shepsky, Puppy pee pads are more expensive but a washable training pad will fix that!

rossco
rosscoSouth East Queensland, QLD

great product supplier.

never had a problem with goods ordered from oz plaza ,just a problem with courier service ,they did not give me much time to get to front door when delivered so had to drive about 25km to pick up or pay $5.50 for re-delivery {not impressed}

cait_sidhe
cait_sidhe

Great ebay seller

Great Ebay seller, have purchased a few items off them and never had an issue.
Good communication and fast postage

Dear Cait,
Thanks for the five-stars! We're so glad to hear your order experience through us is easy and breezy! That's what we're all about at Oz Plaza. Thanks so much. :)
Warm Regards,
Oz Plaza Customer Service Team

Great product

Had an issue with my product contacted ozplaza for a replacement and they were only to happy to help customer service was flawless will defiantly buy from again keep up the good work team AAA.

Extra Information