Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

No spare parts available

The product itself is good, but I asked for 2 circular frame and two steel T pipe and they sent me 3 times the wrong parts. The first time was my fault to be honest. But after the third shipment they said, the spareparts I need are not available and they do not have an estimated restocking date. It took me about a month to get that informaiton.

Akash
AkashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Damaged product not replaced

I ordered kind size bed frame where one timber was damaged. I requested for replacement but no response from them. They mentioned timber is not available with them and they will find out some alternate solutions.

Still not response and I am adjusting with the damaged frame.

Also product quality is not that good and durable.

• Return Claim MadeYes
naomi.harper.54
naomi.harper.54Sydney, NSW

Sadly a waste of money

Purchase this double bed frame for my teenagers new bed. Dont be fooled, you need two people, pva glue and an electric drill, but it says you dont! More small planks of timber then told about, fiddly and centre support lengths split within a fortnight. Thickness of timber way too thin for the screws and extra blocks of support should be standard for the end join of top and bottom end railings. Have had to purchase my own two support blocks now and split timber with exposed screws just sitting there. Probably have to wait until we move one day and just leave the frame for the garbage. Do your self a favour and spend more money for a better frame thats more solid seen in a shop.

• Return Claim MadeNo

missing parts and poor customer service

bought a sofa on ebay, initial shipping was fast but both armrests are missing. waited for over one week and they are quite difficult to communicate and eventually found out the pieces were hidden inside the sofa. called supplier but didn't seem to know their products well either. Sofa was quite cheap compared to other retailers, quality is ok, but not as good as expected or shown in the picture.

Online Shops

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Dean
Dean

Worse Ebay experience ever

Have brought a lot of stuff off ebay , always hassle free , until I brought off Oz Plaza...Never again. The Product (4WD side awning) arrived 9 days late and was missing the most important fixings. I had to jump through hoops to get the replacement parts sent (3-4 weeks) , and even then they didn't send all of them....stay away if I was you.

Brett
BrettSouth West, QLD

, it's the lack of service that's the problem.

Purchased a Devanti ice maker. worked good for 4 days and then the ice shovel was shivering and shaking. After 5 emails of which one was reponded to (please send a video of whats its doing) This was sent in a return email and all i kept getting back was you email wasn't received. So i took it upon myself to pull it apart and have a look for myself and fixed the problem. Poor customer service. i figured i didn't have anything to lose and if i couldn't fix it iwas going to dump it and buy another one from a different. company. Update 3hours later back doing what it was. so it'll be in the dump

davew
davew

Beware portable solar panel ratings from these guys

• Return Claim MadeYes

Pieces broken and some missing not happy

Pieces of rattan was off chairs marks on it that wont come off nuts and bolts were all over the box bag they came in was old and had holes in it some of those are missing and wrong sizes silver pieces missing of bottom of legs rattan unravelling all in all very disappointed. Not happy at all for 3 piece rattan bistro set

• Return Claim MadeNo

Not happy

Still waiting on an air track to be delivered, was told between 2nd to the 10 Th December and I am still waiting, with no response to my emails.

Online Shops

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Harold H
Harold H
Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives