Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

Richard Moretti
Richard MorettiIllawarra, NSW

Slow service

I purchased a Bar Fridge in October 2021 which broke down in January 2022. Under warranty, after a lot of emails and 2 months later they finally refunded the purchase

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
Ben
BenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unfortunately damaged

Unfortunately one of the filters is damaged and beyond repair
The product looks good and arrived super quick
I hope to contact supplier and organise a replacement

Nicky
Nicky

Out of pocket expenses on a return

I bought white artiss stools on ebay. Colour delivered was not bright white, as advertised, but cream. False advertising. So why should i be out of pocket for refund costs!?

Jim McDonald
Jim McDonaldRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Misleading e bay item description

I purchased what i thought was a post hole digger with augers. Turns out i only purchased Augers.
The main add shows digger with augers and the description talks about the motor. Misleading i believe. Never again.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Online Shops

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Good service

Delivery took a little longer than expected, however communication wasn't too bad. Order was placed on 29 November and item has just been delivered now nearly 4 weeks later. Arrived just in time for Christmas however it was touch and go.

Shez and Rob
Shez and Rob

Damaged goods

The item I ordered, Aluminium CD storage case, arrived damaged. The top has a dent, the internals are twisted. Was posted in a box with no internal protection at all. Very unhappy.

Shelagh B
Shelagh BWestern Australia

NO CONTACT DETAILS GIVEN FOR OZPLAZA

We recently bought a Christmas tree from Ozplaza Living through eBay online store and nowhere is there shown a contact where we could register that the tree arrived with damage. It was inside the box, so nothing to do with the delivery which was with Australia Post. I guess we will just have to try to fix it ourselves and accept that we have no redress. Won't be shopping online again in a hurry unless it's local within Western Australia. We have been left high and dry. Should have looked at the reviews first, as many complaining about Ozplaza not being contactable.

Rodney
RodneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful when paying.

Bought a Portable Air Conditioner and was expecting to get a 20% discount off the price. However with 20% discount included in the price Ozplaza.living would not accept payment via PayPal. Tried many times without luck. Finally tried payment without discount via PayPal and it was accepted. Happy with product. Disappointed I didn't receive the 20% discount. It was delivered on time and in good condition.

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Harold H
Harold H
Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives