Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

magsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Re now obsolete product

We bought a Devanti air purifier in nov 2020. Have just tried to buy replacement filter only to be advised that it is now no longer made obsolete

mags

It back in nov 2020. So quite awhile ago. But just can’t buy the filters for it now.
20-06090-12010

Peter C.
Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Electric Blankets

I two Queen size electric blankets as gifts for my daughter and a friend. They both loved the blankets and my daughter loved the timer. She said she had the best sleep as she is always cold. Thank you. The delivery was prompt.

Ben Radic
Ben RadicRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just what I ordered!

This dog crate is a very generous size. The delivery was prompt and the item was very easy to put together. I am most happy with the item and the service. Well done Oz Plaza.

Kitty
KittyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good value for money

This dinning chair and table set is with a good size for my cozy new townhouse! 1 table with 6 chairs, just perfect! The table is with glass top and the chairs are made of PU leather, very easy to clean. Item came pretty quickly and assembly is simply and fast. I have assembled it with my housemate, 2 girls, easy! Really like it and would like to recommend to all my friends! Most importantly, the price is very reasonable :)

Bazza
BazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and good quality

Bought the Artiss shoe cabinet. Overall an ok product for the price. Arrived on time. Installation was bit of a challenge but got there in the end. So far used for the last 3 months and going well can accommodate 8 pairs of shoes but depends on your shoe size.

I haven't had to contact them so far so cannot comment on their service. Overall I think a good purchase for the pricing but they can improve the instructions manual for sure

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Lived up to expectations and more

Frame is solid. Easy assembly. Only issue was the rubber bands used to attach the canvas could have been a bit stronger.

Great customer service

• Return Claim MadeYes
Natalie M.
Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Didn’t have the bad experiences I read about

Lyn
LynVictoria

Great shoe storage.

I bought shoe storage bench. Very happy with the company and the product. The product came 2 days earlier than estimated. If I had read these reviews before purchasing I would not have ordered it. Glad I hadn't.

Customer
Customer

Had some troubles, but have sort it out

Purchased a shed with 20% discount. The discount hasn't been applied to my purchase and after 2 messages between us, they were still saying that it was applied. Sort it out at the end with PayPal.
Item arrived as estimated.

Larry
LarrySydney, NSW

Great Packaging and good product

Bought a 6-wheel Swing Car for my daughter from Oz Plaza on Ebay, they done a very good packaging, product works well so far. Free delivery for this big item. Amazing !

Service

We had a remote that didn't work so I informed Ozplaza and they immediately sent another one. I was tracking it with Australia post but it disappeared. I informed Ozplaza who contacted Australia post who informed them it was lost. Ozplaza immediately sent me another one which arrived within 3 days. At all times if I sent them an email, it was answered within a few hours. Thank you Ozplaza .

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Harold H
Harold H
Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives