Oz Plaza
See the Best Online Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oz Plaza

BookwormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sale of the Century

This is a very good purchase for Seniors or for anyone with a Bad Back , No bending . I can't wait to use mine I shall find it a Blessing .

Bookworm

THANK YOU , It is my pleasure . Cheers .

Harold HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Handling of my customer complaint.

I have purchased quite a few items from Oz Plaza. A previous issue was the quality of the product that was out of warranty but I contacted them to advise them of the issue so that they could advise manufacturer. My last purchase was for a couple of outdoor recliners where I could not assemble due to cylinder being to long. My complaint was handled very well .

ELLY Grimmett
ELLY GrimmettAU

Artiss Recliner Lift Chair Adjustable Single Sofa Armchair Lounge Padded

Hi Ozplaza.living,

Just wanted to let you know that my chairs arrived this morning and they were so easy to assemble and they are so comfortable and work perfectly. I have a fractured hip as I’ve told you and these are just perfect for me to heal thank you so much for making them such an affordable price.

cheers Elly from Sydney

Clea
Clea

Fantastic Devanti diffuser!

Absolutely stunning diffuser, arrived quickly and very well packaged. Works perfectly and has an automatic shut off if it runs out of water, so I can confident to leave it on. Creates a beautiful ambiance in my bedroom. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase Thank you!

Mark
Mark

My wife absolutely loves it in her new office ,thanks guys .

This is probably one of the best purchases we have ever done it is so easy to install and functions perfectly do not hesitate to buy this item electric heater.
Excellent shipping

Brett Mears
Brett MearsSydney, NSW

Excellent product, looks great when set up

We bought 2 queen beds, they were easy to assemble so long as you follow the instructions to the letter,

alilaussie
alilaussieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Product would recommend it to anyone.

Bought this Lap Blanket recently Sept 2021. This is a very good product, was bigger than I thought which was a bonus. Lovely soft Velour feeling, High and Low heat temperatures, time up to 9 hours. This blanket does get hot so I use it on about 4. Would recommend it to everyone.

ken o.
ken o.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer service

After purchasing a new garden shed which arrived on time a little diapointed it was missing two panels but a email to customer serbvice personal ELSO quickly had this rectified with little to no fuss highly unuasual when buying on-line from past experience
Warm and helpful and missing panels delivered with no problem

Karne
KarneSydney, NSW

Devanti aromatherapy diffuser

Item received quickly great value and communication is great. Contacted Ozplaza thinking a part was missing and they sorted it quickly and easily

Find out how Oz Plaza compares to other Online Shops

Excellent product with reasonable price

I have purchased a computer desk and it just looks like how photo shows and it is easy to assemble, price is very reasonable and delivery is also quick, very satisfied with the shopping experience

Tracy
TracyGippsland, VIC

Love that they are different

We ordered the shelves because we liked the look of them when they arrived they were even better in real life Thankyou for a pleasant experience

Ethan
EthanSouth Australia

This is a very precise and prestigious looking product

I have purchased black Everfit bathroom scales and I am very happy with this product as it is very precise and accurate unit.. It looks expensive and stylish but was very affordable..
A good value for money and it has arrived quicker then I expected it would.. It even came with batteries which was a nice gesture. Thank you so much for this wonderful product and keep up the great work.

Boby
BobyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome- my new standing desk

I was looking for a standing desk for long and I recently bought one form ebay Ozplaza. The quality of the product is really awsome. The user manual was so simple and the product was so easy to put them together . I will buy more products from the same seller again . Well done Ozplaza

• Return Claim MadeNo
NetworkShares
NetworkSharesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service and best communication

I bought a light Artiss shelf from Oz.plaza. This is not the first time that I bought something from them and always got quality items, but was the first time where item was lost during transport. I came to know that this was a mistake from the transport company and they left my item at wrong address. I and Oz.plaza lodged a complaint with transport company at our ends separately, but Oz.plaza didn't wait for the outcome and sent me another one within a week. Really happy with product and more happy with Oz.plaza's communication and services.

Customer SupportOz PlazaSend a private message

Excellent service and fast shipping

I ordered a queen double bed which arrived ahead of the due date. The Artiss bed was easy to make and looks really great. The bed came in three boxes with clear and well laid out instructions to assemble. Excellent value for money when compared to other beds and could recommend more.

Damodar P.
Damodar P.asked

I was planning to buy a Spin bike (Item# 353699412994) from Everfit but looking at all the negative reviews I am reconsidering my decision. They are offering 85% off with money back guarantee(not sure how this works though), free delivery within 4 days, etc. The offer is too enticing to refuse but not sure if I can trust the seller.

Andrew H.
Andrew H.asked

Where has your website gone? Been trying to get in touch about an order that has not been delivered, and on ebay you don't exist !!, which is where the purchase was made, . l have a item number, order number, and a confirmation email, but this is the only confirmation l have, plus the payment, Can you tell me what is going on thanks, ?????? item no, 393835233489

Paul H.

They keep changing there name on eBay due to the bad products they sell

Paul H.

Currently ozplazashoppingmall, they are under at the moment good luck as customer service is not a strong point of theirs

Robert
Robertasked

I purchased a Giantz pressure pump and has now broken down just as the warranty expired. I contact Oz Plaza for help to get the pump repaired and my first email was ignored, sent another email and I was palmed of to go to another shop for a repair. This is unacceptable and I feel my purchase is still covered by Consumer guarantees with ACCC. because my item should operate longer than 12 months. Oz Plaza you should not palm me off, but contact Giantz to help with my claim.. If you wont honor the repair, Giantz may under Consumer guarantees. Oz Plaza please contact me and help.

Get an answer from our members and Oz Plaza representatives