Oz Trampolines Summit Round 12ft

Oz Trampolines Summit Round 12ft

Emma H.

Emma H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what my girls needed at this time of isolation

My girls that’s are 11,6 and 1 are the main users. All three girls are on at the same time super stable they love the colouring and the amount of jumping and how high they can jump.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$745.00.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trampoline, kids love it!

My 7 & 9 year old love the trampoline! was a lot easier to assemble as expected and is the perfect size for my two children to enjoy together. Quality of materials used are high which has allowed me to enjoy a sneaky jump with them every now and then. Oz Trampolines customer service has been great too, easy to communicate with and were quick to send me a replacement plastic part my son broke on the first day at no charge! Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2020 at oztrampolines.com.au for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)

Carly

Carly

So Much Fun!

Bought for my 2.5 year old and she adores it. After doing a bunch of research this was by far the best value and quality for money. We bought the 12ft so we could bounce with her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$745.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)

Absolutely fantastic trampoline

Delivery was so quick after ordering online and enabled my son to get outdoors. He loves the basketball accessory with aiming to jump on the different numbers for each shot. He also practises his maths by me asking what numbers make 12 then he thinks of the different numbers he can choose to make 12. #oztrampolines the best by far.

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines.

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

#oztrampolines

This is an awesome trampoline, it was delivered faster than I thought possible, all parts plus spares, well structured, kids love it, the numbers on the mat are great for playing games. #oztrampolines

Purchased in December 2019.

Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Lyn for the great review. We are pleased to hear the whole family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, kids love it

We looked a loads of different trampoline options (brands, sizes, in ground, above ground etc) but settled on this based on a great recommendation from my sister. So far so good, it was pretty straightforward to put together and the kids love it! Also, better priced than most competitors. Size is good for our 2 and 5 year old kids.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Adam for your review. We are pleased to hear the family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Anthony

AnthonyWheatbelt, WA

Great ,strong ,good looking trampoline

Trampoline arrived quickly and is very easy to set up.
I set it up unassisted in about 3 hours.
I misplaced a couple of springs when fitting the mat but found extras in the(just in case)kit.
My children 3 & 5 years old love it.
I put it up the night before my daughters birthday in the dark.
They both can climb in and out unassisted.
Buld quality is good and instructions are good.
It is perfect for us.

Purchased in October 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Anthony for your great review. We are pleased to hear the children are loving the new trampoline. Well done on putting it together on your own. Happy jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it so do I just quietly. Great customer service and exceptionally good after sales service

Great, safe and of sturdy build.
Anchor system is great. Where we live it gets pretty windy and our trampoline doesn’t budge.
Highly recommend oz trampolines for all round great product and customer service

Purchased in May 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are pleased to hear the anchor system is working for you. We hope you and the whole family continue enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Joanne

JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Easy to set up. Great sturdy construction. The kids love being on it. It's hard to get them to get off it. Great bounce. Was super impressed how quickly the turn around was from time of order to delivery of the product. We brought the shade cover for over the top, this provides great protection. We are extremely impress with this purchase. Will definitely be recommending your company to our families and friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Joanne for your great review. We are pleased the whole family are loving your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Fiona

FionaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Trampoline was easy to set up compared with cheaper options, plus the bounce is much better! The 200kg weight limit means the whole family can jump at once! Fast delivery!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$650.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Fiona for your review. We hope you and all your family continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it!!

I have a 4 & 12 yr old so I needed a safe, sturdy trampoline for them to jump on together & this is definitely it. It is great quality, easy to assemble & a good price. I will be getting some accessories for the kidlets for Christmas. Highly recommend! Love it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mel for your great review. We hope all the family will continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Poor customer service and false advertising

Poor customer service! Please make sure you review the free delivery! I accidentally pressed on the 12ft and I have to pay $450 to return it( basically I have to reimburse the company x 2 freight fees).Was quite happy to exchange and pay 1 x delivery. Absolutely disgusting service in the phone, never would I recommend these guys even if the quality of the tramp are outstanding.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$750.00.

Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Shelley K.

Shelley K.North Western Region, NSW

Easy to assemble

The instructions are so simple to follow when assembling. My three kids aged 11, 9 and 7 can't get enough of jumping on it every day. It can easily fit the whole family on there (5). Very quick to receive in out back nsw. So happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for A$679.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shelley for your fantastic review. We are pleased to hear the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy Bouncing.

Gloria

GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Amazing product and service

Amazing customer service and quality my two older children 10 and 5 love this trampoline it’s a solid and safe trampoline but recently we had a big storm and I didn’t have the pegs holding it down as my soil is rock hard and the wind picked it up and it flew into the house and broke a few things on it I rang oz trampolines up and they were amazing they had the replacement parts for it and sent them out to me I love oz trampolines they are such caring and wonderful people to deal with I 100% recommend oz trampolines to anyone that wants a great trampoline and to deal with such an amazing team of people. Oz trampolines are Australian made and they are great quality products

Purchased in May 2018.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Gloria for a fantastic review. We are pleased we were able to help, we pride ourselves on great customer service. We hope the whole family have many years of enjoyment. Happy bouncing.

Jo Jo DCW

Jo Jo DCWNorth Queensland, QLD

12ft may for 12ft summit round trampoline

This trampoline has been in the sun in Nth Qld for 8 yrs and has been perfect until recently when the padding finally perished as well as the loopholes on the mat. The mat is still intact but I have ordered a new mat and springs. The company is easy to deal with and there products are awesome quality. Would recommend these trampolines to everyone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$233.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you and you are back enjoying you trampoline. Happy jumping.

Matt

MattToowoomba

Kids Love the 12ft Trampoline

Our kids, aged 2 to 4 love the trampoline and continue to use it each day. Its good fun and good excercise. Very happy with the purchase, its quite a solid and safe trampoline, was relatively easy to put together and is Australian made. Highly recommend to those looking for a new trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Matt. Great to hear the kids love it and hope the family have many year of jumping ahead.

nick g

nick gMELBOURNE

Fantastic product and service

I have 3 kids, 5,4, 5 months. My older two love this trampoline, we ordered the trampoline and was delivered in 4 days, I had an issue where 3 of the 5 boxes were delivered but the courier didn’t have the last two boxes, I called up oz trampolines and they handled the situation exceptionally well and had the missing two boxes delivered the next day! Well done and thank you!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great to hear your kids are enjoying the trampoline. Always happy to help.

Hours of fun...

My daughter is six, this is her first trampoline, it has easy access & lots of optional extras like the water sprays & soccer net, the oz trampoline is sturdy & was simple to build, with a higher load rating, it will definitely be used for many years to come...

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter is having hours of fun and you like the water spray and soccer net.

Buttercup

ButtercupMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great size and great product. Was easy to assemble and great after service.

Great size and good strength and weight ratio. Very easy to assemble with great and easy to follow instructions. Had a problem initially with part of the padding, but one photo and one phone call and it was immediately resolved. They provided great service with quick delivery. Would highly recommend them.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are here to help with any problems that may occur. We pride ourselves on customer service.

Rom

RomSydney

8 x 12 Oval - Simple, smooth, No problem, Love it

I researched trampolines broadly and settled on Oz Trampolines due to great reviews, simple website, good customer service, 200kg weight limit, value and the option for an Oval trampoline. Six months latter our kids have used trampoline most days, as have big kids and bigger kids (parents). Setup was relatively simple (getting that last piece of the frame together without help was a challenge). If there has been an issue its only that once leaves get into the trampoline they need to be manually cleaned out - if your setting up under overhanging trees a cover may be a good investment,

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are pleased to hear the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Thank you for your support.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews