Oz Trampolines Summit Round

4.9

AMIT NARWAL

AMIT NARWALGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

ordered 14 ft which was very limited in stock, but after calling them and letting them know that we want it for my younger son's birthday, they delivered it on the very day and installed within a short span of time. Will definitely recommend them for their great service and great product. We're really enjoying it.
Thanks OZ Team.

Purchased in April 2020.

KTD

KTDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

I have a 7 year old, a 5 year old And a 2 year old they absolutely love this trampoline and can’t get enough of it. They are out there every day trying to learn new tricks. It is extremely safe and very well built. We love this trampoline and couldn’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$845.00.

Emma H.

Emma H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what my girls needed at this time of isolation

My girls that’s are 11,6 and 1 are the main users. All three girls are on at the same time super stable they love the colouring and the amount of jumping and how high they can jump.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$745.00.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trampoline, kids love it!

My 7 & 9 year old love the trampoline! was a lot easier to assemble as expected and is the perfect size for my two children to enjoy together. Quality of materials used are high which has allowed me to enjoy a sneaky jump with them every now and then. Oz Trampolines customer service has been great too, easy to communicate with and were quick to send me a replacement plastic part my son broke on the first day at no charge! Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2020 at oztrampolines.com.au for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (5 - 11)

Carly

Carly

So Much Fun!

Bought for my 2.5 year old and she adores it. After doing a bunch of research this was by far the best value and quality for money. We bought the 12ft so we could bounce with her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$745.00.

Alicia.M

Alicia.MDarling Downs, QLD

Great quality & value for money

Purchased the 6ft round trampoline for my 5 year old and 2 year old. They love jumping on it together. After researching other trampolines available, I found the weight limits on other products to be quite low. With our Oz Trampoline, even I'm able to get in on the fun with the kids! Had to get help to assemble and anchor it initially, but was able to install the shade roof and leaf guard alone. Grateful for the anchor kits as we have had several storms since we purchased the trampoline, but it didn't budge in the strong wind, or get damaged.

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$398.00.

Perfect Tramp

This trampoline has been perfect for our family. Quick delivery, easy to follow instructions to make it simple to put together. It looks great and our son loves it - jumping around to the colours and numbers printed on the mat to learn

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$599.00.

Review collected in partnership with Oz Trampolines

Absolutely FANTASTIC trampoline thank you!

My son ( 12 ) and daughter ( 10 ) are constantly on the trampoline having a blast, with many a late evening bounce. A brilliant product, super strong. Quick, easy delivery and great company to deal with.Overall an awesome experience thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kris for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Jack rae

Jack raeNew South Wales

It is everything that I was hoping for. So well built and so easy to build with the instructions. Worth every cent !

My self (24) and my son (3) love playing on it together and I also have a play every now and then ! We love it thank you so much guys !

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,070.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jack for your great review. We are pleased that you and your son are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Toni

ToniAustralian Capital Territory

Best trampoline and service!

I bought this for my granddaughter because Ive bought a trampoline for my daughters from oz trampolines and Ill never buy from anyone else. They are so awesome and the trampolines are the best on the market. Best price and last. I couldnt be happier and I cant wait to see my granddaughters face on Christmas morning when she sees her very own, beautiful, massive and amazing pink trampoline! Thank you oz trampolines for making it so easy to purchase my trampoline, track the postage and it arriving when promised. Im so happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$749.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Toni for your great review. We hope your granddaughter and family enjoy their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

Purchased in October 2019 at .

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it so do I just quietly. Great customer service and exceptionally good after sales service

Great, safe and of sturdy build.
Anchor system is great. Where we live it gets pretty windy and our trampoline doesn’t budge.
Highly recommend oz trampolines for all round great product and customer service

Purchased in May 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are pleased to hear the anchor system is working for you. We hope you and the whole family continue enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Fiona

FionaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Trampoline was easy to set up compared with cheaper options, plus the bounce is much better! The 200kg weight limit means the whole family can jump at once! Fast delivery!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$650.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Fiona for your review. We hope you and all your family continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Kendarl093

Kendarl093South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing trampoline, great quality

Easy to assemble with great step by step instructions, high quality materials, amazing bounce and loads of extras that can be added. The safety net definitely puts mind at ease and the 200kg weight limit means the whole family gets to get on together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$599.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Much loved birthday present

It arrived very quickly and the instructions were very helpful to put together. Both boys use it everyday 13years and 11 years often together because it’s big enough and very sturdy.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Katrina for your great review. We are please to hear the boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Fantastic Trampoline

Purchased in April 2019 for A$899.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are pleased all the family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Best last minute birthday purchase for our 2 yr old

We made a last minute decision to get a trampoline for our child's 2nd bday. We were worried it wouldn't arrive on time but we were so pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery giving us plenty of time to put it together before the special day. It was fairly simple to put together with 2 people. Our 2 yr old loves it so much and we feel it is sturdy and safe. They are able to get up and down independently using the ladder. Our yard is fairly small but we have found the 8 foot is still big enough for them to enjoy jumping around. Such an easy purchase.

Purchased in April 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Steph for the positive review. We are pleased to hear the birthday present is a hit, We hope your family enjoy it for many years. Happy jumping.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews