Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

4.5

Space & Bounce for teenagers!

With 3 active & growing children between 8 and 14 in the house, this oval trampoline has plenty of bounce & space for tricks and jumps. We are very happy with the size, as it will continue to be big enough well into teenage years. Instructions are fairly straightforward and assembly was something the whole family could help with. The trampoline also takes 2 taller kids with ease.
We LOVE the safety nets on the OUTside of the trampoline, rather then on the inside of the springs for extra room. The trampoline stands stable on part concrete, part grass.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Review collected in partnership with Oz Trampolines

Absolutely FANTASTIC trampoline thank you!

My son ( 12 ) and daughter ( 10 ) are constantly on the trampoline having a blast, with many a late evening bounce. A brilliant product, super strong. Quick, easy delivery and great company to deal with.Overall an awesome experience thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kris for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

#oztrampolines

This is an awesome trampoline, it was delivered faster than I thought possible, all parts plus spares, well structured, kids love it, the numbers on the mat are great for playing games. #oztrampolines

Purchased in December 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Lyn for the great review. We are pleased to hear the whole family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

Purchased in October 2019 at .

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

ted

tedWheatbelt, WA

Brilliant trampoline.

Great spring and well built. Very easy to put together. Only complaint was a picking error meant we were sent the wrong size clamps for attaching net to kegs. Email later new clamps on there way. Service was quick and communication was excellent.

Purchased in October 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ted for your review. We pride ourselves on customer service and always happy to help. We hope you and the whole family enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

Joanne

JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Easy to set up. Great sturdy construction. The kids love being on it. It's hard to get them to get off it. Great bounce. Was super impressed how quickly the turn around was from time of order to delivery of the product. We brought the shade cover for over the top, this provides great protection. We are extremely impress with this purchase. Will definitely be recommending your company to our families and friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Joanne for your great review. We are pleased the whole family are loving your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it!!

I have a 4 & 12 yr old so I needed a safe, sturdy trampoline for them to jump on together & this is definitely it. It is great quality, easy to assemble & a good price. I will be getting some accessories for the kidlets for Christmas. Highly recommend! Love it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mel for your great review. We hope all the family will continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Poor customer service and false advertising

Poor customer service! Please make sure you review the free delivery! I accidentally pressed on the 12ft and I have to pay $450 to return it( basically I have to reimburse the company x 2 freight fees).Was quite happy to exchange and pay 1 x delivery. Absolutely disgusting service in the phone, never would I recommend these guys even if the quality of the tramp are outstanding.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$750.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great sturdy long lasting trampoline

My 12 year old daughter lives on this trampoline! She practises her dance routines on it and gymnastics and it has been sturdy, safe and reliable. We live in a very windy spot and our trampoline flew off. Despite a 100m fly to the park, the main parts of the trampoline were undamaged and Oztrampolines were very fast in their support and delivery of the spare parts. Thanks!

Purchased in November 2017.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ruth for your review. We are pleased we were able to help you so efficiently with spare parts, as we pride ourselves on customer service. We hope your daughter, family and friends continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

S s.

S s.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome trampoline

The trampoline arrived quickly. Fantastic instruction booklet with easy to follow pictures and written instructions. Love the bonus 'just in case' kit with spare parts. Purchased for 16 year old daughter for fitness and relaxation. She also uses it as a chill zone for reading or stargazing. The 200 kg weight capacity means it can take at least 2 teenagers. I feel safe and confident with this trampoline as it has so many safety features. I like that it does not have a zip opening. The pink really brightens up our yard. Highly recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$749.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that your daughter, friends and family are enjoying the trampoline. The pink is a lovely bright colour. Happy jumping.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Much loved birthday present

It arrived very quickly and the instructions were very helpful to put together. Both boys use it everyday 13years and 11 years often together because it’s big enough and very sturdy.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Katrina for your great review. We are please to hear the boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Danny

Dannyasked

Summit Round 8ft

My backyard has a slight slope.
Do your trampolines come with stabiliser kits?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

no they don't you may have to build up the yard where the legs will sit to provide the even surface

Anu

Anuasked

Summit Round 6ft

Hi,

I am looking to buy a trampoline for my 8.5 year old, but have a limited sized backyard. Measuring the available spaces shows me I have 270 cm width from one edge to another. Length can be a bit more. The only option by leaving the 50cm gap that you suggest on either sides leaves me with only one option - the 6ft summit round. But from reviews above you have mentioned that it`s for young children. What options do you suggest I can look into given the limited backyard space? Please let me know. I would really love to have something where my kid could play with a friend.

Also, if you think a 8ft can fit in this space, is it good for 2 kids?

Regards,
Anu

answered via direct email, 30cm on each side would be enough room

Lee S.

Lee S.asked

Summit Round

Hi, Ive just put up the summit round 10ft trampoline and the edges of the mat do not flatten down properly which means the padding isnt laying completely flat in some parts. How do I rectify this?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Can you please send a photo to us at sales@oztrampolines.com.au so we can view and advise? Thank you

Mathieu G.