Oz Trampolines Summit Round

4.9

AMIT NARWAL

AMIT NARWALGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

ordered 14 ft which was very limited in stock, but after calling them and letting them know that we want it for my younger son's birthday, they delivered it on the very day and installed within a short span of time. Will definitely recommend them for their great service and great product. We're really enjoying it.
Thanks OZ Team.

Purchased in April 2020.

KTD

KTDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

I have a 7 year old, a 5 year old And a 2 year old they absolutely love this trampoline and can’t get enough of it. They are out there every day trying to learn new tricks. It is extremely safe and very well built. We love this trampoline and couldn’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$845.00.

Emma H.

Emma H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what my girls needed at this time of isolation

My girls that’s are 11,6 and 1 are the main users. All three girls are on at the same time super stable they love the colouring and the amount of jumping and how high they can jump.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$745.00.

Truckin_toto

Truckin_totoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic trampoline!

Purchased in April 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$545.00.

Manny C.

Manny C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy kids

The netting and padding around our trampoline gave the kids a renewed place to play -was just in time for the lock down- we are very happy with the quality of the netting and the quick delivery! Thanks guys!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$400.00.

Carly

Carly

So Much Fun!

Bought for my 2.5 year old and she adores it. After doing a bunch of research this was by far the best value and quality for money. We bought the 12ft so we could bounce with her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines for A$745.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great trampoline!

We bought this for Covid relief and our two kids (4 and 1) love it!! They spend hours on it every day so we’re very happy! Also happy with the stability. Delivery was quick as promised. Construction was 3 hrs with two people, would b a struggle on your own. Only slight criticism is the entrance door is a bit fiddly but overall v happy :)

Purchased in March 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$650.00.

Alicia.M

Alicia.MDarling Downs, QLD

Great quality & value for money

Purchased the 6ft round trampoline for my 5 year old and 2 year old. They love jumping on it together. After researching other trampolines available, I found the weight limits on other products to be quite low. With our Oz Trampoline, even I'm able to get in on the fun with the kids! Had to get help to assemble and anchor it initially, but was able to install the shade roof and leaf guard alone. Grateful for the anchor kits as we have had several storms since we purchased the trampoline, but it didn't budge in the strong wind, or get damaged.

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$398.00.

Perfect Tramp

This trampoline has been perfect for our family. Quick delivery, easy to follow instructions to make it simple to put together. It looks great and our son loves it - jumping around to the colours and numbers printed on the mat to learn

Purchased in January 2020 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$599.00.

Sandhya

SandhyaMonash 2904, ACT

Very good!!!

It’s perfect. I ordered the trampoline after see the review. I’m glad I did. I’m very happy with the quality with the amount I paid. My kids love it. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We are pleased the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic purchase!

Hi, we purchased this from the UK via OzTrampolines website for our grandsons' (4 and 2 years old) Christmas present 2019. Delivery was excellent and kept fully informed via email. Fairly easy to erect by both my son and husband taking around 2 hours or so (on Xmas eve!)...ready for the surprise on Christmas Day. The boys have hardly been off it, as well as their mum, dad, neighbour and grandad!! (but not all at the same time!) We may well purchase a cover for it at a later date but all in all an excellent purchase and well recommended.

Purchased in December 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Sharon for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear all went well with delivery and installing. We hope the boys, family and friends continue to enjoy their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Imanant

ImanantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product - delivered as per description

We bought the product via online purchase in Dec19. Product was delivered quickly with all the attachments as per the description. The assembly instructions and the videos available online made assembly a breeze. Our 5yo and her friends loved it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you lovely review. Great to hear you happy with the trampoline and the family and friends are loving it. Happy jumping.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Durable, long lasting & easy to replace parts

We originally bought this trampoline 9 years ago. It has been moved 3 times (including interstate), left exposed in all types of weather and bounced on EVERY day. The printed pattern on the mat does fade-away.

We recently moved to a new house and after examining the frame integrity carefully, we only needed to shout ourselves a new net, mat & springs for cosmetic reasons - the net had ripped, the foam pads had died a while ago and the springs were rusty. It was incredibly easy to order and apply to old frame - looks brand new again!

Would highly recommend this trampoline as a long lasting workhorse.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kath for your great review. We are pleased that we were able to help you with new mat, net and springs. Happy jumping.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, kids love it

We looked a loads of different trampoline options (brands, sizes, in ground, above ground etc) but settled on this based on a great recommendation from my sister. So far so good, it was pretty straightforward to put together and the kids love it! Also, better priced than most competitors. Size is good for our 2 and 5 year old kids.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Adam for your review. We are pleased to hear the family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Mike

MikeSouthwest, VIC

Easy setup, safe and hours of fun

We set up the 8 foot pink trampoline in our double door garage, leaving us with plenty of room for our home gym, bikes and her toy car. It was easy to set up and certainly needs two people to do it.

She loves it and hours of fun already for her and best xmas present for her. Having it in garage gives her all year round access. The soccer goal at the bottom was a nice extra touch and I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Physical store for A$500.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mike for your great review. What a great idea to have in the garage. We are happy you are all enjoying the trampoline with soccer goal. Happy jumping.

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Good quality

Easy to assemble/ detailed instructions. Took around 2 hrs - two people.
Good quality and sturdy . Includes ladder.
Purchased for 3 and 8 year old.
Optional shade canopy available which would be useful.

Purchased in November 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kellie for your review. Great to hear the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Jack rae

Jack raeNew South Wales

It is everything that I was hoping for. So well built and so easy to build with the instructions. Worth every cent !

My self (24) and my son (3) love playing on it together and I also have a play every now and then ! We love it thank you so much guys !

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,070.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jack for your great review. We are pleased that you and your son are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Toni

ToniAustralian Capital Territory

Best trampoline and service!

I bought this for my granddaughter because Ive bought a trampoline for my daughters from oz trampolines and Ill never buy from anyone else. They are so awesome and the trampolines are the best on the market. Best price and last. I couldnt be happier and I cant wait to see my granddaughters face on Christmas morning when she sees her very own, beautiful, massive and amazing pink trampoline! Thank you oz trampolines for making it so easy to purchase my trampoline, track the postage and it arriving when promised. Im so happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$749.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Toni for your great review. We hope your granddaughter and family enjoy their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

Purchased in October 2019 at .

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

Anthony

AnthonyWheatbelt, WA

Great ,strong ,good looking trampoline

Trampoline arrived quickly and is very easy to set up.
I set it up unassisted in about 3 hours.
I misplaced a couple of springs when fitting the mat but found extras in the(just in case)kit.
My children 3 & 5 years old love it.
I put it up the night before my daughters birthday in the dark.
They both can climb in and out unassisted.
Buld quality is good and instructions are good.
It is perfect for us.

Purchased in October 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Anthony for your great review. We are pleased to hear the children are loving the new trampoline. Well done on putting it together on your own. Happy jumping.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews