Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round (page 2 of 29)

6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

Best last minute birthday purchase for our 2 yr old

We made a last minute decision to get a trampoline for our child's 2nd bday. We were worried it wouldn't arrive on time but we were so pleasantly surprised with the speedy delivery giving us plenty of time to put it together before the special day. It was fairly simple to put together with 2 people. Our 2 yr old loves it so much and we feel it is sturdy and safe. They are able to get up and down independently using the ladder. Our yard is fairly small but we have found the 8 foot is still big enough for them to enjoy jumping around. Such an easy purchase.

Purchased in April 2019.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Steph for the positive review. We are pleased to hear the birthday present is a hit, We hope your family enjoy it for many years. Happy jumping.

Liz

Liz

Very good and fast delivery

2 year old loves it, fast delivery. I love the opening not having a zip or valcro as it is safe. My mat had some paint transfer where it appears to have been folded prior to fully drying and when contacting the company nothing was done about this, this is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review. Otherwise a great product I'm very happy with. Assembly instructions could have been a little more clear to understand.

Purchased in April 2019 for $499.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Liz for your great review. We hope the whole family continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Dave

DaveGold Coast

Perfect Christmas present

What an awesome present for my 2.5year old girl!! She has played on it every day and I'm happy to say it's stable, strong, and has a great entrance system with no sips which avoids having openings to fall through. The no zip entrance system was originally the main reason we first brought the trampoline as it is one of the first things to break, also young children just don't close them. So far I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Dave for your review. We are happy that you daughter and family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Christmas present delight

The trampoline arrived promptly with all the parts intact and was quick and easy to put up. Our boys, aged 8 and 10 have played on it every day since Christmas. Although it is a bit squeaky, it is sturdy and safe. The ladder is a nice touch to help the smaller cousins get on.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the boys and their cousins are having a great time on the trampoline. We suggest that you tighten the frame T pieces and screws and this may help with the squeak. Happy jumping.

Love our new Oz trampoline

We love our new trampoline, at first we were not looking forward to putting this together but found it very easy on Christmas Eve

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Christy for your review. Great to hear you put trampoline together easy. We hope the family have many years of fun. Happy bouncing.

Matt

MattToowoomba

Kids Love the 12ft Trampoline

Our kids, aged 2 to 4 love the trampoline and continue to use it each day. Its good fun and good excercise. Very happy with the purchase, its quite a solid and safe trampoline, was relatively easy to put together and is Australian made. Highly recommend to those looking for a new trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Matt. Great to hear the kids love it and hope the family have many year of jumping ahead.

What a great trampoline

What a great trampoline looks great in our backyard my kids love it he’s of fun I’ve had other trampolines over the yrs and this is by far the BEST definitely worth every dollar I don’t think I would of brought another one if I didn’t come across your site these are just awesome.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased your kids are loving it, and looking good in your backyard.

Fantastic Trampoline Fantastic Company

This is such a fantastic product and a great company , the service was so fast and friendly.I bought trampoline for my 2,5,9 and 16 year old and I even find myself jumping on it its brilliant for whole family .It was really easy to assemble .Thanks so much Oz Trampolines!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the whole family are enjoying this time together.

nick g

nick gMELBOURNE

Fantastic product and service

I have 3 kids, 5,4, 5 months. My older two love this trampoline, we ordered the trampoline and was delivered in 4 days, I had an issue where 3 of the 5 boxes were delivered but the courier didn’t have the last two boxes, I called up oz trampolines and they handled the situation exceptionally well and had the missing two boxes delivered the next day! Well done and thank you!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great to hear your kids are enjoying the trampoline. Always happy to help.

Great quality and safe

We got this for our sons for Christmas. It is so much sturdier than our last trampoline and the net looks like it will last a long time. The kids love the numbers on the mat so they can play jumping games on it. Would recommend to all of my friends

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the boys are enjoying the printed mat and making up games with it.

Hours of fun...

My daughter is six, this is her first trampoline, it has easy access & lots of optional extras like the water sprays & soccer net, the oz trampoline is sturdy & was simple to build, with a higher load rating, it will definitely be used for many years to come...

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter is having hours of fun and you like the water spray and soccer net.

Excellent. Great for Small backyards

We purchased a 7x10 oval trampoline for our kids Christmas present. They are the only company we could find that sold an oval shape that would fit in our yard.
Wow what a great company to deal with fast delivery to Adelaide and at the time free delivery.
Our kids 8 and 4 love it. It’s big enough for them both, very sturdy and well made.
We are very happy with our purchase.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the kids are loving the oval trampoline. We offer free delivery all year round.

Great size and great product. Was easy to assemble and great after service.

Great size and good strength and weight ratio. Very easy to assemble with great and easy to follow instructions. Had a problem initially with part of the padding, but one photo and one phone call and it was immediately resolved. They provided great service with quick delivery. Would highly recommend them.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are here to help with any problems that may occur. We pride ourselves on customer service.

Rom

RomSydney

8 x 12 Oval - Simple, smooth, No problem, Love it

I researched trampolines broadly and settled on Oz Trampolines due to great reviews, simple website, good customer service, 200kg weight limit, value and the option for an Oval trampoline. Six months latter our kids have used trampoline most days, as have big kids and bigger kids (parents). Setup was relatively simple (getting that last piece of the frame together without help was a challenge). If there has been an issue its only that once leaves get into the trampoline they need to be manually cleaned out - if your setting up under overhanging trees a cover may be a good investment,

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are pleased to hear the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Thank you for your support.

Trudy

Trudy

Best trampoline for your miney

Just set up our new trampoline and our daughter, 10 yo, couldn't wait to get on it. She loves the pink colour and we love how stable and solid it is and how easy it was to put together. You also get heaps of spare parts. She hasn't been off it all day. The support and customer service during purchase and delivery was A1. Thanks heaps for making such a top notch product and making the whole process so easy.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We hope your daughter enjoys her pink trampoline for many years to come. Customer service is always a high priority to our company.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the kids out of the house, dont regret building it early!

We used to have a trampoline so knew the kids were going to love it. Since we've built the trampoline as an early xmas present its been used non stop. Getting the kids off the computer and out of the house is just what we wanted. Still struggling with the free basketball install though! Installation of the trampoline itself was a fun family activity. Really happy with the finished product.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear everyone helped with the installation and all are enjoying the early Christmas present. Having everyone out of the house and having a fun activity outside with all the family involved is great.

Excellent cumstomer service

Thank you so much Oz Trampolines for making the process so easy. Even though its paid for the company kept the item on site for as long as possible so it could be a Christmas delivery!!!! Emails were answered promptly and no question was too silly to answer. Awesome customer service

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We think Customer Service is very important.

Brendan

BrendanMildura

Great Trampoline, the kids love it!

We purchased this trampoline as an early Christmas present for our boys, and its great! The kids love it, and with a high weight limit it's nice to join them in the fun. It was easy to assemble, with no hassles at all. It's nice and sturdy, and the anchor kit is very handy in the windy days. I was really happy to not see a zipper in sight, the tunnel entrance is so much better. I would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone looking.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. It is good to hear all the family is using the trampoline.

Susan

SusanBrisbane

Love this trampoline

We have had this trampoline for maybe a year now and my son is now 4. He and his friends absolutely love this trampoline. I find it’s a great and safe way for them to burn off energy and have a great time also, no matter what the age. It’s a hit hosting birthday parties also.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear your son and friends are loving the trampoline. Lots of fun at parties.

Love the trampoline, struggled with assembly

The trampoline is fantastic, but the assembly was much more difficult than expected, and the instructions were not as clear as I had hoped. There were some outdated ideo instructions eg from when the entrance to the trampoline was a zipper, not the new style. In the end we got there but it took days. Very speedy delivery, and hours of fun.

T Sutherland

T Sutherlandasked

Are there any people you would recommend who I could pay to dismantle my trampoline and put it up in another section of the yard and also assemble the basketball hoop? In Brisbane. Thanks

James-Jim S.

James-Jim S.asked

Is it made to Australian standards

Moz
Moz

It is and I believe it may even exceed them

ted
ted

Yes its made to Australian standard. The springs are well covered by thick mat and net frames padded nicely. They are attached to legs so sturdy and strong but also well away from jumping area.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

The Australian Standards is a voluntary code and something that we consider carefully when we design our trampolines.

As our range of Summit Trampolines are our own branded and designed trampolines we have control over every aspect of the trampoline and can then ensure they meet the current Australian Standard AS 4989:2015.

We believe that a trampoline needs to be safe, not only on day 1 but in 2 years time and have designed the trampoline for Australian Conditions.

We do place our nets on the outside of the pads as we can sew the sleeves all the way along the net and not just be attached in a few places and then place a fibreglass ring around the top of the net to ensure durability.

We do not use zips on our trampolines as we know through years of research that they don't last in Australia's harsh climate. We have designed a safe overlapping net to ensure your children are safe whilst jumping and can easily exit the trampoline and will not breakdown leaving a huge section of the net can causes a safety concern. (please note the 6ft trampoline does have a zip on the net this trampoline is suited for very young children and parents have requested this)

The high grade UV treated PVC pads are then attached to the trampoline using adjustable bungy cords to ensure they always stay in place.

We also provide a ladder with wide non slip durable plastic steps to ensure children can get on and off the trampoline safely.

I hope this answers your question and if you need any further information please call or email us.

Jeff

Jeffasked

what is the package size & wieght of a 10 foot summit trampoline .Also could it be delivered to our grandkids at Spring Farm [ Camden Sydney]?

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Price (RRP) $499.00$599.00$649.00$749.00$799.00$349.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg175 kg120 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs120 springs36 springs