Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round (page 2 of 31)

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

Absolutely FANTASTIC trampoline thank you!

My son ( 12 ) and daughter ( 10 ) are constantly on the trampoline having a blast, with many a late evening bounce. A brilliant product, super strong. Quick, easy delivery and great company to deal with.Overall an awesome experience thank you.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kris for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Helena

Helena

Superior Quality - You get what you pay for with OzTrampolines!

I don't mind paying more for a great product - all parts are of excellent quality. This is our second OzTrampoline. Only upgraded for bigger size as children have grown. Sold our old one 2nd hand after years of use, and it was still in fantastic condition. We wouldn't buy from anywhere else and I did investigate other trampolines prior to purchasing as there are many new players now in the market offering what 'appear' to be innovative/new products. After closely comparing specifications, OzTrampoline always came out on top. Our children love it, money well spent.

Purchased in December 2018 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$650.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Tilly for your great review. We are pleased that the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic purchase!

Hi, we purchased this from the UK via OzTrampolines website for our grandsons' (4 and 2 years old) Christmas present 2019. Delivery was excellent and kept fully informed via email. Fairly easy to erect by both my son and husband taking around 2 hours or so (on Xmas eve!)...ready for the surprise on Christmas Day. The boys have hardly been off it, as well as their mum, dad, neighbour and grandad!! (but not all at the same time!) We may well purchase a cover for it at a later date but all in all an excellent purchase and well recommended.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Sharon for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear all went well with delivery and installing. We hope the boys, family and friends continue to enjoy their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

JMV

JMVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality and love that it came in different colours.

Ordered the 6ft for my 5 year old for Christmas. Very well priced, delivery was super fast even just before Chtistmas. It is very sturdy and I love that it is suited to our harsh weather conditions. My daughter loves it and you can still bounce quite high even though it's a small trampoline. My only regret is that it's smaller than what I imagined (the jumping surface isn't 6ft) so I wish I had of got the next bigger size. No fault of the description just my own underestimation.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter, family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

#oztrampolines

This is an awesome trampoline, it was delivered faster than I thought possible, all parts plus spares, well structured, kids love it, the numbers on the mat are great for playing games. #oztrampolines

Purchased in December 2019.

Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Lyn for the great review. We are pleased to hear the whole family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Imanant

ImanantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product - delivered as per description

We bought the product via online purchase in Dec19. Product was delivered quickly with all the attachments as per the description. The assembly instructions and the videos available online made assembly a breeze. Our 5yo and her friends loved it.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$499.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you lovely review. Great to hear you happy with the trampoline and the family and friends are loving it. Happy jumping.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Durable, long lasting & easy to replace parts

We originally bought this trampoline 9 years ago. It has been moved 3 times (including interstate), left exposed in all types of weather and bounced on EVERY day. The printed pattern on the mat does fade-away.

We recently moved to a new house and after examining the frame integrity carefully, we only needed to shout ourselves a new net, mat & springs for cosmetic reasons - the net had ripped, the foam pads had died a while ago and the springs were rusty. It was incredibly easy to order and apply to old frame - looks brand new again!

Would highly recommend this trampoline as a long lasting workhorse.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kath for your great review. We are pleased that we were able to help you with new mat, net and springs. Happy jumping.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, kids love it

We looked a loads of different trampoline options (brands, sizes, in ground, above ground etc) but settled on this based on a great recommendation from my sister. So far so good, it was pretty straightforward to put together and the kids love it! Also, better priced than most competitors. Size is good for our 2 and 5 year old kids.

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Adam for your review. We are pleased to hear the family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Mike

MikeSouthwest, VIC

Easy setup, safe and hours of fun

We set up the 8 foot pink trampoline in our double door garage, leaving us with plenty of room for our home gym, bikes and her toy car. It was easy to set up and certainly needs two people to do it.

She loves it and hours of fun already for her and best xmas present for her. Having it in garage gives her all year round access. The soccer goal at the bottom was a nice extra touch and I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Physical store for A$500.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mike for your great review. What a great idea to have in the garage. We are happy you are all enjoying the trampoline with soccer goal. Happy jumping.

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Good quality

Easy to assemble/ detailed instructions. Took around 2 hrs - two people.
Good quality and sturdy . Includes ladder.
Purchased for 3 and 8 year old.
Optional shade canopy available which would be useful.

Purchased in November 2019.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kellie for your review. Great to hear the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Mat

MatCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent quality

Very fast delivery. Easy installation instructions in English. Very impressed with quality and safety of my 10ft round summit. Definitely recommend product and service of OZ Trampolines. Thanks my kids absolutely love it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$599.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mat for your review. We are pleased to hear the kids, family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Jack rae

Jack raeNew South Wales

It is everything that I was hoping for. So well built and so easy to build with the instructions. Worth every cent !

My self (24) and my son (3) love playing on it together and I also have a play every now and then ! We love it thank you so much guys !

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,070.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jack for your great review. We are pleased that you and your son are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Bek7860

Bek7860Central Queensland, QLD

Best Tramp!

I have found this to be the best value for money trampoline. Ordered online with no hassle and quick freight. Quality product from the steel frame to the durable canvas type material that will not easily perish in the harsh Qld sun. I had a small issue with installation but after a quick call to the friendly after sales support was sorted and now the kids are happy bouncing.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$750.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Bek on your great review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and always trying to help customers. Happy bouncing.

Toni

ToniAustralian Capital Territory

Best trampoline and service!

I bought this for my granddaughter because Ive bought a trampoline for my daughters from oz trampolines and Ill never buy from anyone else. They are so awesome and the trampolines are the best on the market. Best price and last. I couldnt be happier and I cant wait to see my granddaughters face on Christmas morning when she sees her very own, beautiful, massive and amazing pink trampoline! Thank you oz trampolines for making it so easy to purchase my trampoline, track the postage and it arriving when promised. Im so happy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$749.00.

Safety
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Toni for your great review. We hope your granddaughter and family enjoy their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Happy with my purchase

I have 3 young boys that are very happy with their new trampoline. The only negative was that we received half the boxes and had to wait a few days for the rest to arrive.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Chantal for your review. We are pleased your 3 young boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

Purchased in October 2019 at .

Safety
Main User(s)Adult, Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

Anthony

AnthonyWheatbelt, WA

Great ,strong ,good looking trampoline

Trampoline arrived quickly and is very easy to set up.
I set it up unassisted in about 3 hours.
I misplaced a couple of springs when fitting the mat but found extras in the(just in case)kit.
My children 3 & 5 years old love it.
I put it up the night before my daughters birthday in the dark.
They both can climb in and out unassisted.
Buld quality is good and instructions are good.
It is perfect for us.

Purchased in October 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store for A$649.00.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Anthony for your great review. We are pleased to hear the children are loving the new trampoline. Well done on putting it together on your own. Happy jumping.

ted

tedWheatbelt, WA

Brilliant trampoline.

Great spring and well built. Very easy to put together. Only complaint was a picking error meant we were sent the wrong size clamps for attaching net to kegs. Email later new clamps on there way. Service was quick and communication was excellent.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ted for your review. We pride ourselves on customer service and always happy to help. We hope you and the whole family enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it so do I just quietly. Great customer service and exceptionally good after sales service

Great, safe and of sturdy build.
Anchor system is great. Where we live it gets pretty windy and our trampoline doesn’t budge.
Highly recommend oz trampolines for all round great product and customer service

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are pleased to hear the anchor system is working for you. We hope you and the whole family continue enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Joanne

JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Easy to set up. Great sturdy construction. The kids love being on it. It's hard to get them to get off it. Great bounce. Was super impressed how quickly the turn around was from time of order to delivery of the product. We brought the shade cover for over the top, this provides great protection. We are extremely impress with this purchase. Will definitely be recommending your company to our families and friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Oz Trampolines Online store.

Safety
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Joanne for your great review. We are pleased the whole family are loving your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews