Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round (page 3 of 32)

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Scotty NSW

Scotty NSWNorthern Region, NSW

Great size trampoline

Our Kids are 9 & 5 and love the new trampoline. it was really easy to assemble. The only issue is black
bars around the top of the net keep popping out. Other that than a fantastic trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

thanks for your review, please contact us as we may be able to assist with the rods to stay in the T pieces, Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Emma H.

Emma H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what my girls needed at this time of isolation

My girls that’s are 11,6 and 1 are the main users. All three girls are on at the same time super stable they love the colouring and the amount of jumping and how high they can jump.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We really appreciate the great feedback! Hope you are having lots of fun!

Truckin_toto

Truckin_totoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic trampoline!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive feedback! We also wish you many happy years of bouncing!

Manny C.

Manny C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy kids

The netting and padding around our trampoline gave the kids a renewed place to play -was just in time for the lock down- we are very happy with the quality of the netting and the quick delivery! Thanks guys!!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive review and hope you have great fun in the future.

FINALLY.. a trampoline that doesn’t squeak.

We brought this trampoline for our 11yo daughter whilst in lockdown during covid . It is so nice to finally have a trampoline that is silent. We usually buy the cheaper ones from Target and they squeak so badly. Great work on proving a quality product Oztrampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! Hope you have loads of fun!

Space & Bounce for teenagers!

With 3 active & growing children between 8 and 14 in the house, this oval trampoline has plenty of bounce & space for tricks and jumps. We are very happy with the size, as it will continue to be big enough well into teenage years. Instructions are fairly straightforward and assembly was something the whole family could help with. The trampoline also takes 2 taller kids with ease.
We LOVE the safety nets on the OUTside of the trampoline, rather then on the inside of the springs for extra room. The trampoline stands stable on part concrete, part grass.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great positive review! We are pleased to hear that you are all having such a great time on your new trampoline!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trampoline, kids love it!

My 7 & 9 year old love the trampoline! was a lot easier to assemble as expected and is the perfect size for my two children to enjoy together. Quality of materials used are high which has allowed me to enjoy a sneaky jump with them every now and then. Oz Trampolines customer service has been great too, easy to communicate with and were quick to send me a replacement plastic part my son broke on the first day at no charge! Definitely recommend!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Sounds like you are all having great fun! Thanks for the great review!

Carly

Carly

So Much Fun!

Bought for my 2.5 year old and she adores it. After doing a bunch of research this was by far the best value and quality for money. We bought the 12ft so we could bounce with her.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the positive review! Hope you are all having an excellent time on your trampoline!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great trampoline!

We bought this for Covid relief and our two kids (4 and 1) love it!! They spend hours on it every day so we’re very happy! Also happy with the stability. Delivery was quick as promised. Construction was 3 hrs with two people, would b a struggle on your own. Only slight criticism is the entrance door is a bit fiddly but overall v happy :)

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great positive feedback! Sorry about the door entrance and we will see what can be done to improve on the design. We wish you lots of happy bouncing!

Alicia.M

Alicia.MDarling Downs, QLD

Great quality & value for money

Purchased the 6ft round trampoline for my 5 year old and 2 year old. They love jumping on it together. After researching other trampolines available, I found the weight limits on other products to be quite low. With our Oz Trampoline, even I'm able to get in on the fun with the kids! Had to get help to assemble and anchor it initially, but was able to install the shade roof and leaf guard alone. Grateful for the anchor kits as we have had several storms since we purchased the trampoline, but it didn't budge in the strong wind, or get damaged.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the valuable positive feedback! We are pleased to know that the whole family is having tons of fun on the new trampoline! We wish you many years of happy bouncing!

Absolutely fantastic trampoline

Delivery was so quick after ordering online and enabled my son to get outdoors. He loves the basketball accessory with aiming to jump on the different numbers for each shot. He also practises his maths by me asking what numbers make 12 then he thinks of the different numbers he can choose to make 12. #oztrampolines the best by far.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the great review! Good work on combining play with learning! We are always glad to know that you are having such fun!

Perfect Tramp

This trampoline has been perfect for our family. Quick delivery, easy to follow instructions to make it simple to put together. It looks great and our son loves it - jumping around to the colours and numbers printed on the mat to learn

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent positive feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are having such a fun time on the trampoline! Happy bouncing!

AshP

AshPSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and amazing communication and customer service

We purchased this trampoline after my children absolutely loves the one that their cousin has. We had to go a little smaller the 7ft x 10ft but the kids love it. They are 8 and 9. Since getting it a about 6 weeks ago they have already have had hours of fun and it is great exercise for them too.
We had a small issue with the mat we received but OZ Tramp were absolutely amazing in responding and resolving in a very speedy time frame. The quality is also very good. I find the top connecting rods don't always stay together and pop out of the connectors but otherwise it is very sturdy.
Very happy with our purchase. Thank you.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for your positive comments about our products, we really enjoy our work looking after families and their needs for exerciser and social fun together.

Sue

SueSoutheast, SA

Fantastic service & quality

My 8year old granddaughter absolutely loves her new trampoline
It fits perfectly in a tight space with room to walk around
It was easy to erect & is very sturdy and the shade sail makes for great shade
Highly recommended

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thanks for the excellent feedback! Happy bouncing!

Sandhya

SandhyaMonash 2904, ACT

Very good!!!

It’s perfect. I ordered the trampoline after see the review. I’m glad I did. I’m very happy with the quality with the amount I paid. My kids love it. Highly recommended!!!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We are pleased the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

Absolutely FANTASTIC trampoline thank you!

My son ( 12 ) and daughter ( 10 ) are constantly on the trampoline having a blast, with many a late evening bounce. A brilliant product, super strong. Quick, easy delivery and great company to deal with.Overall an awesome experience thank you.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kris for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Helena

Helena

Superior Quality - You get what you pay for with OzTrampolines!

I don't mind paying more for a great product - all parts are of excellent quality. This is our second OzTrampoline. Only upgraded for bigger size as children have grown. Sold our old one 2nd hand after years of use, and it was still in fantastic condition. We wouldn't buy from anywhere else and I did investigate other trampolines prior to purchasing as there are many new players now in the market offering what 'appear' to be innovative/new products. After closely comparing specifications, OzTrampoline always came out on top. Our children love it, money well spent.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Tilly for your great review. We are pleased that the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic purchase!

Hi, we purchased this from the UK via OzTrampolines website for our grandsons' (4 and 2 years old) Christmas present 2019. Delivery was excellent and kept fully informed via email. Fairly easy to erect by both my son and husband taking around 2 hours or so (on Xmas eve!)...ready for the surprise on Christmas Day. The boys have hardly been off it, as well as their mum, dad, neighbour and grandad!! (but not all at the same time!) We may well purchase a cover for it at a later date but all in all an excellent purchase and well recommended.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Sharon for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear all went well with delivery and installing. We hope the boys, family and friends continue to enjoy their new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

JMV

JMVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality and love that it came in different colours.

Ordered the 6ft for my 5 year old for Christmas. Very well priced, delivery was super fast even just before Chtistmas. It is very sturdy and I love that it is suited to our harsh weather conditions. My daughter loves it and you can still bounce quite high even though it's a small trampoline. My only regret is that it's smaller than what I imagined (the jumping surface isn't 6ft) so I wish I had of got the next bigger size. No fault of the description just my own underestimation.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter, family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Lyn

LynGoulburn Valley, VIC

#oztrampolines

This is an awesome trampoline, it was delivered faster than I thought possible, all parts plus spares, well structured, kids love it, the numbers on the mat are great for playing games. #oztrampolines

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Lyn for the great review. We are pleased to hear the whole family and friends are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Giveitupasked

Summit Round 8ft

Is an 8 foot model suitable for a couple of 10 year olds? Big enough? TIA!

Not applicable
Not applicable

I have a 6 foot l am assuming that it would but trampolines should be used individually for safety reasons as outlined in my instructions.

Ok thank you

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

it would be ok but if you can consider the 10ft it would be better as weight capacity increases to 200kg from 150kg and more room for them to grow.
Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Danny

Dannyasked

Summit Round 8ft

My backyard has a slight slope.
Do your trampolines come with stabiliser kits?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

no they don't you may have to build up the yard where the legs will sit to provide the even surface

Anu

Anuasked

Summit Round 6ft

Hi,

I am looking to buy a trampoline for my 8.5 year old, but have a limited sized backyard. Measuring the available spaces shows me I have 270 cm width from one edge to another. Length can be a bit more. The only option by leaving the 50cm gap that you suggest on either sides leaves me with only one option - the 6ft summit round. But from reviews above you have mentioned that it`s for young children. What options do you suggest I can look into given the limited backyard space? Please let me know. I would really love to have something where my kid could play with a friend.

Also, if you think a 8ft can fit in this space, is it good for 2 kids?

Regards,
Anu

answered via direct email, 30cm on each side would be enough room

Helen
Helen

I have exactly the same dilemma. backyard measuring 270cm but would really like the 8ft as my daughter is 8 years old. I think she will grow out of the 6ft pretty quickly. Is it safe for me to get the 8ft?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

if the front of your 8ft is open and there is a fence on the back side, you really only need 30cm between the frame and some sort of obstruction. 8ft converts to 244cm so it sounds ok, The 50cm suggestion is safety advice but this can be shaved down to a 30cm gap between the frame and anything on the outside.The 6ft is really small. The mat size on the 8ft is 215cm in diameter. Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Compare all 6 Oz Trampolines Summit Round
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$499.00A$599.00A$649.00A$749.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs