Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round (page 4 of 32)

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Imanant

ImanantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product - delivered as per description

We bought the product via online purchase in Dec19. Product was delivered quickly with all the attachments as per the description. The assembly instructions and the videos available online made assembly a breeze. Our 5yo and her friends loved it.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you lovely review. Great to hear you happy with the trampoline and the family and friends are loving it. Happy jumping.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Durable, long lasting & easy to replace parts

We originally bought this trampoline 9 years ago. It has been moved 3 times (including interstate), left exposed in all types of weather and bounced on EVERY day. The printed pattern on the mat does fade-away.

We recently moved to a new house and after examining the frame integrity carefully, we only needed to shout ourselves a new net, mat & springs for cosmetic reasons - the net had ripped, the foam pads had died a while ago and the springs were rusty. It was incredibly easy to order and apply to old frame - looks brand new again!

Would highly recommend this trampoline as a long lasting workhorse.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kath for your great review. We are pleased that we were able to help you with new mat, net and springs. Happy jumping.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, kids love it

We looked a loads of different trampoline options (brands, sizes, in ground, above ground etc) but settled on this based on a great recommendation from my sister. So far so good, it was pretty straightforward to put together and the kids love it! Also, better priced than most competitors. Size is good for our 2 and 5 year old kids.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Adam for your review. We are pleased to hear the family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Mike

MikeSouthwest, VIC

Easy setup, safe and hours of fun

We set up the 8 foot pink trampoline in our double door garage, leaving us with plenty of room for our home gym, bikes and her toy car. It was easy to set up and certainly needs two people to do it.

She loves it and hours of fun already for her and best xmas present for her. Having it in garage gives her all year round access. The soccer goal at the bottom was a nice extra touch and I highly recommend.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mike for your great review. What a great idea to have in the garage. We are happy you are all enjoying the trampoline with soccer goal. Happy jumping.

Kellie

KellieSydney, NSW

Good quality

Easy to assemble/ detailed instructions. Took around 2 hrs - two people.
Good quality and sturdy . Includes ladder.
Purchased for 3 and 8 year old.
Optional shade canopy available which would be useful.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kellie for your review. Great to hear the family are enjoying the trampoline. Happy jumping.

Mat

MatCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent quality

Very fast delivery. Easy installation instructions in English. Very impressed with quality and safety of my 10ft round summit. Definitely recommend product and service of OZ Trampolines. Thanks my kids absolutely love it.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mat for your review. We are pleased to hear the kids, family and friends are enjoying their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Jack rae

Jack raeNew South Wales

It is everything that I was hoping for. So well built and so easy to build with the instructions. Worth every cent !

My self (24) and my son (3) love playing on it together and I also have a play every now and then ! We love it thank you so much guys !

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Jack for your great review. We are pleased that you and your son are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Bek7860

Bek7860Central Queensland, QLD

Best Tramp!

I have found this to be the best value for money trampoline. Ordered online with no hassle and quick freight. Quality product from the steel frame to the durable canvas type material that will not easily perish in the harsh Qld sun. I had a small issue with installation but after a quick call to the friendly after sales support was sorted and now the kids are happy bouncing.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Bek on your great review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and always trying to help customers. Happy bouncing.

Toni

ToniAustralian Capital Territory

Best trampoline and service!

I bought this for my granddaughter because Ive bought a trampoline for my daughters from oz trampolines and Ill never buy from anyone else. They are so awesome and the trampolines are the best on the market. Best price and last. I couldnt be happier and I cant wait to see my granddaughters face on Christmas morning when she sees her very own, beautiful, massive and amazing pink trampoline! Thank you oz trampolines for making it so easy to purchase my trampoline, track the postage and it arriving when promised. Im so happy!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Toni for your great review. We hope your granddaughter and family enjoy their new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Happy with my purchase

I have 3 young boys that are very happy with their new trampoline. The only negative was that we received half the boxes and had to wait a few days for the rest to arrive.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Chantal for your review. We are pleased your 3 young boys are enjoying the new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Shirley

ShirleyCentral West, NSW

Great family trampoline

I Purchased the oztrampoline after lots of thinking and researching. Glad I did. It was all easy. Easy to buy online, delivered quickly. I watched videos on how to set it up before actually setting it up to make it easy to set up which made it so much easier.. We have 2 8ft round summit trampolines one in blue which is I bought my daughter for her birthday and the other is pink which my daughter won for her 5 year old niece..

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shirley for your great review. We are pleased to hear the family are enjoying the trampolines. Happy Jumping.

Anthony

AnthonyWheatbelt, WA

Great ,strong ,good looking trampoline

Trampoline arrived quickly and is very easy to set up.
I set it up unassisted in about 3 hours.
I misplaced a couple of springs when fitting the mat but found extras in the(just in case)kit.
My children 3 & 5 years old love it.
I put it up the night before my daughters birthday in the dark.
They both can climb in and out unassisted.
Buld quality is good and instructions are good.
It is perfect for us.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Anthony for your great review. We are pleased to hear the children are loving the new trampoline. Well done on putting it together on your own. Happy jumping.

ted

tedWheatbelt, WA

Brilliant trampoline.

Great spring and well built. Very easy to put together. Only complaint was a picking error meant we were sent the wrong size clamps for attaching net to kegs. Email later new clamps on there way. Service was quick and communication was excellent.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Ted for your review. We pride ourselves on customer service and always happy to help. We hope you and the whole family enjoy your trampoline. Happy jumping.

Moz

MozAU

Kids love it so do I just quietly. Great customer service and exceptionally good after sales service

Great, safe and of sturdy build.
Anchor system is great. Where we live it gets pretty windy and our trampoline doesn’t budge.
Highly recommend oz trampolines for all round great product and customer service

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Moz for your great review. We are pleased to hear the anchor system is working for you. We hope you and the whole family continue enjoying your new trampoline. Happy jumping.

Joanne

JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Easy to set up. Great sturdy construction. The kids love being on it. It's hard to get them to get off it. Great bounce. Was super impressed how quickly the turn around was from time of order to delivery of the product. We brought the shade cover for over the top, this provides great protection. We are extremely impress with this purchase. Will definitely be recommending your company to our families and friends.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Joanne for your great review. We are pleased the whole family are loving your new trampoline. Happy bouncing.

Fiona

FionaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great sturdy trampoline

Trampoline was easy to set up compared with cheaper options, plus the bounce is much better! The 200kg weight limit means the whole family can jump at once! Fast delivery!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Fiona for your review. We hope you and all your family continue to enjoy your trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kids love it!!

I have a 4 & 12 yr old so I needed a safe, sturdy trampoline for them to jump on together & this is definitely it. It is great quality, easy to assemble & a good price. I will be getting some accessories for the kidlets for Christmas. Highly recommend! Love it!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Mel for your great review. We hope all the family will continue to enjoy the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Poor customer service and false advertising

Poor customer service! Please make sure you review the free delivery! I accidentally pressed on the 12ft and I have to pay $450 to return it( basically I have to reimburse the company x 2 freight fees).Was quite happy to exchange and pay 1 x delivery. Absolutely disgusting service in the phone, never would I recommend these guys even if the quality of the tramp are outstanding.

Shelley K.

Shelley K.North Western Region, NSW

Easy to assemble

The instructions are so simple to follow when assembling. My three kids aged 11, 9 and 7 can't get enough of jumping on it every day. It can easily fit the whole family on there (5). Very quick to receive in out back nsw. So happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shelley for your fantastic review. We are pleased to hear the whole family are enjoying your new trampoline. Happy Bouncing.

Kendarl093

Kendarl093South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing trampoline, great quality

Easy to assemble with great step by step instructions, high quality materials, amazing bounce and loads of extras that can be added. The safety net definitely puts mind at ease and the 200kg weight limit means the whole family gets to get on together.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Giveitupasked

Summit Round 8ft

Is an 8 foot model suitable for a couple of 10 year olds? Big enough? TIA!

Not applicable
Not applicable

I have a 6 foot l am assuming that it would but trampolines should be used individually for safety reasons as outlined in my instructions.

Ok thank you

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

it would be ok but if you can consider the 10ft it would be better as weight capacity increases to 200kg from 150kg and more room for them to grow.
Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Danny

Dannyasked

Summit Round 8ft

My backyard has a slight slope.
Do your trampolines come with stabiliser kits?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

no they don't you may have to build up the yard where the legs will sit to provide the even surface

Anu

Anuasked

Summit Round 6ft

Hi,

I am looking to buy a trampoline for my 8.5 year old, but have a limited sized backyard. Measuring the available spaces shows me I have 270 cm width from one edge to another. Length can be a bit more. The only option by leaving the 50cm gap that you suggest on either sides leaves me with only one option - the 6ft summit round. But from reviews above you have mentioned that it`s for young children. What options do you suggest I can look into given the limited backyard space? Please let me know. I would really love to have something where my kid could play with a friend.

Also, if you think a 8ft can fit in this space, is it good for 2 kids?

Regards,
Anu

answered via direct email, 30cm on each side would be enough room

Helen
Helen

I have exactly the same dilemma. backyard measuring 270cm but would really like the 8ft as my daughter is 8 years old. I think she will grow out of the 6ft pretty quickly. Is it safe for me to get the 8ft?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

if the front of your 8ft is open and there is a fence on the back side, you really only need 30cm between the frame and some sort of obstruction. 8ft converts to 244cm so it sounds ok, The 50cm suggestion is safety advice but this can be shaved down to a 30cm gap between the frame and anything on the outside.The 6ft is really small. The mat size on the 8ft is 215cm in diameter. Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Compare all 6 Oz Trampolines Summit Round
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$499.00A$599.00A$649.00A$749.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs