Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round (page 4 of 31)

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

nick g

nick gMELBOURNE

Fantastic product and service

I have 3 kids, 5,4, 5 months. My older two love this trampoline, we ordered the trampoline and was delivered in 4 days, I had an issue where 3 of the 5 boxes were delivered but the courier didn’t have the last two boxes, I called up oz trampolines and they handled the situation exceptionally well and had the missing two boxes delivered the next day! Well done and thank you!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Great to hear your kids are enjoying the trampoline. Always happy to help.

Great quality and safe

We got this for our sons for Christmas. It is so much sturdier than our last trampoline and the net looks like it will last a long time. The kids love the numbers on the mat so they can play jumping games on it. Would recommend to all of my friends

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the boys are enjoying the printed mat and making up games with it.

Hours of fun...

My daughter is six, this is her first trampoline, it has easy access & lots of optional extras like the water sprays & soccer net, the oz trampoline is sturdy & was simple to build, with a higher load rating, it will definitely be used for many years to come...

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased your daughter is having hours of fun and you like the water spray and soccer net.

Excellent. Great for Small backyards

We purchased a 7x10 oval trampoline for our kids Christmas present. They are the only company we could find that sold an oval shape that would fit in our yard.
Wow what a great company to deal with fast delivery to Adelaide and at the time free delivery.
Our kids 8 and 4 love it. It’s big enough for them both, very sturdy and well made.
We are very happy with our purchase.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased the kids are loving the oval trampoline. We offer free delivery all year round.

Buttercup

ButtercupMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great size and great product. Was easy to assemble and great after service.

Great size and good strength and weight ratio. Very easy to assemble with great and easy to follow instructions. Had a problem initially with part of the padding, but one photo and one phone call and it was immediately resolved. They provided great service with quick delivery. Would highly recommend them.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are here to help with any problems that may occur. We pride ourselves on customer service.

Rom

RomSydney

8 x 12 Oval - Simple, smooth, No problem, Love it

I researched trampolines broadly and settled on Oz Trampolines due to great reviews, simple website, good customer service, 200kg weight limit, value and the option for an Oval trampoline. Six months latter our kids have used trampoline most days, as have big kids and bigger kids (parents). Setup was relatively simple (getting that last piece of the frame together without help was a challenge). If there has been an issue its only that once leaves get into the trampoline they need to be manually cleaned out - if your setting up under overhanging trees a cover may be a good investment,

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

We are pleased to hear the whole family is enjoying the trampoline. Thank you for your support.

Trudy

Trudy

Best trampoline for your miney

Just set up our new trampoline and our daughter, 10 yo, couldn't wait to get on it. She loves the pink colour and we love how stable and solid it is and how easy it was to put together. You also get heaps of spare parts. She hasn't been off it all day. The support and customer service during purchase and delivery was A1. Thanks heaps for making such a top notch product and making the whole process so easy.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We hope your daughter enjoys her pink trampoline for many years to come. Customer service is always a high priority to our company.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the kids out of the house, dont regret building it early!

We used to have a trampoline so knew the kids were going to love it. Since we've built the trampoline as an early xmas present its been used non stop. Getting the kids off the computer and out of the house is just what we wanted. Still struggling with the free basketball install though! Installation of the trampoline itself was a fun family activity. Really happy with the finished product.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear everyone helped with the installation and all are enjoying the early Christmas present. Having everyone out of the house and having a fun activity outside with all the family involved is great.

Excellent cumstomer service

Thank you so much Oz Trampolines for making the process so easy. Even though its paid for the company kept the item on site for as long as possible so it could be a Christmas delivery!!!! Emails were answered promptly and no question was too silly to answer. Awesome customer service

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for you review. We think Customer Service is very important.

Brendan

BrendanMildura

Great Trampoline, the kids love it!

We purchased this trampoline as an early Christmas present for our boys, and its great! The kids love it, and with a high weight limit it's nice to join them in the fun. It was easy to assemble, with no hassles at all. It's nice and sturdy, and the anchor kit is very handy in the windy days. I was really happy to not see a zipper in sight, the tunnel entrance is so much better. I would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone looking.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. It is good to hear all the family is using the trampoline.

Susan

SusanBrisbane

Love this trampoline

We have had this trampoline for maybe a year now and my son is now 4. He and his friends absolutely love this trampoline. I find it’s a great and safe way for them to burn off energy and have a great time also, no matter what the age. It’s a hit hosting birthday parties also.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear your son and friends are loving the trampoline. Lots of fun at parties.

Love the trampoline, struggled with assembly

The trampoline is fantastic, but the assembly was much more difficult than expected, and the instructions were not as clear as I had hoped. There were some outdated ideo instructions eg from when the entrance to the trampoline was a zipper, not the new style. In the end we got there but it took days. Very speedy delivery, and hours of fun.

Rachel B

Rachel BPerth

Fantastic Quality

Fantastic quality trampoline for our little kids (and is adults might it add), the higher weight limit is great as it allows us to play on it with the kids. It feels sturdy and the added colour is nice to look at.
The website did state allow 90mins but it took my hubby nearly 5 hours to put together so if you or your partner isn’t very handy like mine maybe hire somebody haha!
Overall though it is amazing and can see that we will definitely get a few good years out of it

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your fantastic review. Pleased it is being used by both adults and kids.

MrsTods

MrsTodsBrisbane

Amazing and Super Fast Delivery

So super happy! Have been looking for a oval/ rectangle trampoline for months. Our kids love it and can’t stop jumping and playing on it, not to mention us Adults love a good jump on it too! We received the trampoline within days of buying! Awesome product, awesome service and awesome company! Happy to recommend to anyone! You won’t be dissapointed with your purchase..

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the great review. Pleased it turn up straight away and all the kids and adults are loving it.

Tammie M

Tammie MHunter Region, NSW

Great service and fast delivery

We bought this trampoline for our daughter (2.5yo) and for us to be able to also get on and bounce with her and it works fantastically! We love the option of having the higher weight limit which allows us to create great memories with her, unlike the competitors who dont go above 100kg. It was easy to put together and is very stable. The customer service was fantastic and was delivered in less than 3 days after purchase!! Our daughter is obsessed with trampolines and so now is in 7th heaven. Thank you OZ Trampolines.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for the review. We are please that the adults are able to jump and play with the child in our trampolines. Family fun is very important.

Mosto

Mosto

Great quality and design

This trampoline is one of the best I have ever had or been on.
I have 3 kids and myself on it at one time and it can hold us fine. We purchase the basketball hoop and waterspays as extras and there worth every penny.
My kids get on it every day and they have a great of a time and the entrance to the trampoline is way better then the ones with zippers because the kids are in and out all the time to fetch the ball.
When I put the trampoline together the instructions where easy to follow and it went together really quickly.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Lots of family fun is what trampolines are all about. The extra's basketball hoop and watersprays are always a great hit when playing.

KateRV

KateRVAspendale

Excellent quality, lasted 5+ years on BEACHFRONT!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. It is built for the harsh Australian conditions so pleased to hear that it has lasted so well next to a beach.

Arrived earlier than expected, great service, kids love it!

Kids are aged 7 and 9 and usually 2 children use it at the same time. It is Very safe because it does not have any wind impact where we have put it. We are 100% satisfied with this purchase

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We are pleased the kids are having a fun and a safe time.

Elisa

ElisaFarrants Hill

Top quality, excellent customer support and quick delivery!

My three daughters aged 7 - 13 have had loads of fun on this tramp, not to mention Dad (who chose the size so he could join in!) all while promoting their health and fitness! Extremely prompt delivery from Victoria to the North Coast of NSW. I was very impressed with the added extras like spare bits and pieces in case things get lost over time. Ours has withstood the weather, including a few storms with no problems. I'll definitely be recommending this company and making an order for a shade/covering for the approaching summer months!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased your daughters and dad are having a jumping good time.

Questionable

QuestionableBathurst

Highly recommend this trampoline!

After doing a lot of research on trampolines, we are very glad we decided on the Oz Trampoline Summit.
Pros: Free postage to anywhere in Australia - much cheaper than many other trampoline companies; very strong and sturdy trampoline; higher weight rating than many other trampolines which means us adults can have some fun too; bonus features (came with a bluetooth speaker plus all the safety gear required.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your positive review. We are please the whole family are having fun on the trampoline.

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews