Oz Trampolines Summit Round

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
John0

John0Darling Downs, QLD

Safer products for the little ones out there

Purchased in November 2020 for A$821.00.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Good trampoline, terrible ladder

Trampoline is very well made, good bounce, and will last years, very good material used. Kids love it. One big issue is trampoline is rated to 200kg and the ladder is not, probably only good for 60kg, collapsed under my weight getting off, spent a week off work after dislocating my shoulder. Would suggest beefing up ladder clamps for older jumpers if planning to use this for fitness

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Joel thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We are glad you are happy with your trampoline. If we can be of any assistance regarding the ladder please contact us.

Nita. K

Nita. K

Cheap quality, premium prices. ☹

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

ChelseaPerth

Great taking money not so good giving it back!

Disappointing bounce.

Chris behl

Chris behlBrisbane

Dissapointing

Our mat continually had a black powder on it that got onto our kids and us when we used it. We figured it was the mat breaking down under the uv. After 18 months it split down the middle and is now unusable. We were very disappointed as we haven't been able to find another supplier with a mat to match the frame.
Apart from the mat it was fine
The mat

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Chris - please contact us to resolve this, the mats have a two year warranty on them, and are standard in terms of size for replacements. You can either call us on 1300 393 004 or email us at sale@oztrampolines.com.au.

Disappointed

I ordered a 10ft trampoline. A week later I called to find out where my order was as the money hasn't come from my credit card. I was told they didn't get my order through their own system and that they now couldn't help me as they don't have any left.
I'm so disappointed that this company were so cold and rude after it was their system error. Very disappointed in their customer service.

hennamoon
hennamoon
Lulu
Lulu
Jac

JacCoffs harbour

No bounce

Product arrived on time, quality is fine. Unfortunately it has very little bounce.
Less than half the bounce of the last trampoline. Our 6 year old doesn't use it much as
is such an effort to get any height. I have tried it to check and she
Is quiet right- no bounce. Very disappointed.
Quality was ok
Not bouncy- huge effort to get air

thewhitiesNSW

Sadly, not what I expected

Coral73
Coral73

Hi thewhites, Thank you for posting the resolution of your identified problems with the trampoline. I am looking at purchasing one for Christmas and it is nice to see that you were looked after and the issue rectified.

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Russell Porter

Russell Porterasked

Summit Round

Are Oz Trampolines made in Australia

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

we design our trampolines but our summits ranges of round and oval tramps are made in our factory in China. Our Optical ingrounds and Pinnacle ranges are imported from Europe. 1300 393004

Janine M.

Janine M.asked

Summit Round

Can I get this in Bendigo

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Janine, Yes, We ship to Bendigo. Our FREE AND INCREDIBLY FAST courier, Direct Freight Express, takes only 2-3 business days to send your order almost anywhere in Australia.

You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as it leaves our warehouse. The couriers have been instructed that if no one is home and it is safe to leave, they will leave the order at your listed address.
Kind regards

Giveitupasked

Summit Round 8ft

Is an 8 foot model suitable for a couple of 10 year olds? Big enough? TIA!

Not applicable
Not applicable

I have a 6 foot l am assuming that it would but trampolines should be used individually for safety reasons as outlined in my instructions.

Ok thank you

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

it would be ok but if you can consider the 10ft it would be better as weight capacity increases to 200kg from 150kg and more room for them to grow.
Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Compare all 6 Oz Trampolines Summit Round
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$499.00A$599.00A$649.00A$749.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs