Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Oz Trampolines Summit Round

12ft, 10ft, 14ft, etc...

Nathan

NathanTasmania

If you can't stand the heat get out of the sun!

All good until roof is damaged.

Good trampoline, love the roof. Although I understand the roof is not supposed to be used all the time, but when you live in Australia, falling tree branches & sticks are too common, and unfortunately the roof is too easy to be damaged. Will cost me $105 to replace the roof now.

Patrick
Patrick

Hi, take you point! I just want to suggest you use a stronger material for the roof in the future, it is for sun protection, but when it is sunny, the falling tree branches can damage the roof easily.

Mat was very disappointing

"Santa" brought this trampoline to my daughter. It was the printed mat with shapes and numbers on it. It had a big stain on it when we got it which looked like paint had been spilt on it. The tramp has had minimal use. We use the cover, but still the mat faded extremely quickly. The mat warranty is 2 years, but 2 yrs and 5 months later, one of my daughter's friends went straight through the mat with no warning. Was not jumping high, the mat just popped and her leg went straight through! Was not happy after spending over $600 on a tramp, expecting top quality, to have it last less than 2.5 years :(

Gizel
Gizel

How much would a new mat cost? I have sourced other mats with 96 springs delivered for only $80

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

bad pole covers

We bought a new net under 2 years ago and the part that slips over the poles has perished already and the actual net part is still perfect.
I am disapointed that it doesnt last longer, I thought it would be longer lasting considering what we pay and replacement parts all the time is costly

Trampoline is ok

I'm happy with it for what I paid. Just your standard cheap trampoline that with a bit of luck will last a couple years. Prompt delivery, easy enough to set up. Not as sturdy and quality made as the expensive Trampolines I've seen. Bounce is ok. Would recommend this if your in the market for cheap Trampoline and don't need it to last too long.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Benny, glad you are happy and also have the peace of mind that we do stand behind our warranting the rare case something does happen as our trampolines are made for the Australian conditions and will last many years.

Jims1

Jims1Perth, WA

Not bad

I love that everything was included, including games and spare parts. Cannot fault the company fabulous to deal with!!
We chose the option of the Nz springs and I don't know if it's the springs or just me but the bounce feels a little stiff. Maybe I just thought it would be bouncier, don't get me wrong my daughter still loves it I just felt it would have a better bounce. My neighbor received a different brand for Chrissy so I'll pop over there and do a compararsion at some stage, just not as bouncy as I imagined I guess. Maybe the Nz springs make it stiffer who knows? But a great buy with all the other inclusions can't fault them!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. We hope you are still enjoying your trampoline. Happy bouncing.

sharone

sharonenarre warren

Disappointed with incorrect product description.

The item description of the oval trampolines says they come with the printed design mat.
However opening the boxes revealed a plain mat. The response to my follow up email didn't address this query AT ALL. Then after ringing oz trampolines, they notified me that the printed design is only for round trampolines.
So until they update their website, dont expect the printed mat!!
A simple description error has caused me to feel slightly mislead especially when spending 700+ dollars. It can be the little things like this that sway you to choose between companies. Having already explained the concept of the design mat to an eager 6yr old, im annoyed to have to then disappoint her.

Average all round

Don't expect to be blown away by this product. It is nowhere near as easy to put up as it should be and appears to have been machined by someone stuck with 1980's equipment and design. The screws already show signs of rust and the springs are undersized for a trampoline of this size making it just averagely bouncy. Average all round.

Only one complaint

I must congratulate you on your prompt delivery and easy ordering but I do have ONE complaint and that is we have found the frame to be weaker than expected. The first time we had friends over and an older kid was playing on it...he would only be 80kg MAX and one of the legs bent right in! Considering it has a 120kg limit I would have expected it to be more durable than that! It was not as if he was doing anything stupid on it. He was merely jumping!

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Summit Round compares to other Trampolines

Not convinced ?

Delivery fine. Construction went according to the instructions (make sure you read them). We also bough the roof being in North Queensland. Takes 30 mins to erect the roof alone. Within 10 days it was wrecked despite no winds in excess 15 kn. Warranty claim proved problematic as company claimed the instructions stated not to erect the roof permanently. Cost $38 to sent the roof back for inspection, and with the threat of legal action, they refunded the money (I didn't want a replacmeent as it would be eht same). So if you are using it outdorrs, don't install the roof. Warranty support also could be much improved. Tramp itself seems fine.

Not suitable for older kids

Customer service, timeframe, the build of the trampoline is great, it's just the bounce on a bigger trampoline is very slow and takes a lot more effort. The kids don't really won't to play on it. Bummed out by the bounce factor. Very hard to move around to mow the lawns, bends and twists.
Build
Not much spring factor

Vince

Vince

14ft Round OZ Trampline Review

Jodie Gill

Jodie GillMedowie, New South Wales

Oz Trampolines 16Ft Round

Service was pleasant. Delivery prompt. All pieces accounted for. Product quality seems commendable although it is still early days (5 months old).
We wanted the 14ft trampoline but there was no stock in time for Christmas, so we bought the 16 ft. The kids are disappointed that it is not as "bouncy" as they would like. They are comparing it to a Spring Free trampoline owned by their cousins. I believe the "bounciness" is affected by the size which makes me feel disappointed that we weren't able to get the 14 ft. We were tossing up between Oz Trampolines and Vuly who did have a 14ft in stock. Kind of wishing we went with them.
Service

See all Oz Trampolines Summit Round reviews

Russell Porter

Russell Porterasked

Summit Round

Are Oz Trampolines made in Australia

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

we design our trampolines but our summits ranges of round and oval tramps are made in our factory in China. Our Optical ingrounds and Pinnacle ranges are imported from Europe. 1300 393004

Janine M.

Janine M.asked

Summit Round

Can I get this in Bendigo

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Janine, Yes, We ship to Bendigo. Our FREE AND INCREDIBLY FAST courier, Direct Freight Express, takes only 2-3 business days to send your order almost anywhere in Australia.

You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as it leaves our warehouse. The couriers have been instructed that if no one is home and it is safe to leave, they will leave the order at your listed address.
Kind regards

Giveitupasked

Summit Round 8ft

Is an 8 foot model suitable for a couple of 10 year olds? Big enough? TIA!

Not applicable
Not applicable

I have a 6 foot l am assuming that it would but trampolines should be used individually for safety reasons as outlined in my instructions.

Ok thank you

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

it would be ok but if you can consider the 10ft it would be better as weight capacity increases to 200kg from 150kg and more room for them to grow.
Oz Trampolines 1300 393004

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Compare all 6 Oz Trampolines Summit Round
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) A$499.00A$599.00A$649.00A$749.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 150 kg200 kg200 kg200 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count48 springs64 springs72 springs96 springs