6Oz Trampolines Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

Oz Trampolines Inground 10x14ft Rectangular Questions & Answers

Brett
Brett · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

Hi, how does the inground trampoline go with the hole filling up with water? I assume it needs some sort of drainage ?? Thanks Brett

Alison

We reached sandy soil when we dug a metre deep for the centre so it drains pretty quickly even after heavy rain.

Depends on your soil whether you'll need drainage put in I guess

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Brett, Alison is correct it will depend on your soil, if you gave clay you definitely need drainage

KateW
KateW · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

If we move house is it straightforward to take the inground tramp with us (leaving aside the issue of the hole we would need to fill)? Could we remove it by hand without damaging it (would this be covered by warranty?). If it requires machinery to remove it, what sort please? I would rather get an inground one and realise that this isn't an issue with the above ground. Thank you!

Hi Thanks for your question

Yes you can move the in-ground trampoline as it slots into the hole you dig. You will need several people to lift it out of the ground at the same time, like when you install it. We would recommend transporting it as a complete kits rather than disassembling it.

Dizzylizzy45
Dizzylizzy45 · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

Do you have a recommended installer for Gold Coast

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi try Jims Diggers and if they aren't in your area most landscapers will be able to install. It is a straight forward process and takes less than half a day. If you look on our support page on our website you will find all the information you need. thanks

Nicci
Nicci · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

hi, we live in an estate that used to be swamp land basically so they brought in a heap of land fill to create house blocks, how would we go with the drainage when it rains ?(we get mega down pours every now and then here in QLD) Do we need to get a professional to do it so we don't have stagnant water sitting in the hole? I have been wanting an inground trampoline for most of my life but when I asked my husband if we could do it he told me that we couldn't because of the rain??? I know you can, I need your professional reasoning so I can get my husband to by this for our future Olympic Gymnast :D PLEASE HELP ASAP, I would love to have it ready for her for Christmas. Thank you x

Hi Nicci,

We were lucky in that when we dug down a metre in the centre ( through a heap of clay and landfill) we hit sand so drainage is not a problem.

Hard to say till you get down to that depth and see what's down there. You'd just have to get a landscaper or plumber to arrange suitable drainage I guess but you could still do the rest of the installation yourself.

I am definitely not a professional though!!

Alison.

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Nikki, Great response from Alison. Because we are not there to assess your soil base, it is best you get a landscaper in to discuss the best form of drainage for your yard. They will surely have a remedy for the potential pooling of water.

Nellie
Nellie

Hi Nicci,

My husband installed ours and recommends that if your on a level block, have a water pump installed by a plumber for drainage,we have had some very heavy rains this year here in Wollongong and had no problems at all, even when we forgot to put on the rain cover!

We have had ours for 1year now and it is used constantly by all our grandkids and friends, especially for wrestling.

We have purchased the jet water spay and Bluetooth speaker to add on for Christmas this year,

Have fun! Nellie

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Select a listing for your question
Oz Trampolines Inground 10x14ft Rectangular