6Oz Trampolines Inground 8x11ft Rectangular

Ease of Assembly

Tania Alford
Tania Alford2 posts

Kids LOVE it

Easy to install. Arrived promptly and instructions were really easy to follow. The customer service is excellent. Would definitely buy from Oz Trampolines again. Show details ·  1
Patrick F.
Patrick F.
  8x11ft Rectangular

Good solid trampoline and next level customer service

Ordered the trampoline in December thinking delivery could take a while
Bang...3 days Melbourne to Brisbane very fast. One of the boxes was a bit damaged and 20 springs had fallen out somewhere. Let the guys know and literally within hours another pack is on its way. Cannot fault the customer service which means this trampoline will be backed and as such I know I brought the right one from the right company. Great work guys. Now to dig this hole. Show details ·  1
jezzalencko
jezzalencko3 posts
  8x11ft Rectangular

Built-tough and the perfect addition to back or front yard

Bought this in-ground 5 years ago. Has stood the test of time in the harsh Australian sun (usual padding failure but that is expected). Had a few stitching failures on the edging to springs but this was addressed immediately by OzTrampolines. Rare to get customer service like that these days. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect - 8 x 11ft inground trampoline

We had such a good experience with this company, they were very good at communicating, delivery was fast as promised and after sales service was amazing , my 11 year old loves the trampoline and uses it literally for hours each day - we just had his birthday party and 6 x 11 year olds easily jumped around on it plus inground looks a lot nicer in your yard! the quality is very good and strong and installation was exactly as instructed - I would highly recommend them Show details ·  1
Suzy
SuzyPerth, WA
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

Perfect addition to the backyard

Really helpful service regarding installation and best size for our family of 3 young girls.
Arrived on time and easy to install. We feel it is much safer then our above ground trampoline especially for my youngest getting on and off. Backyard looks so much neater and has more space! Show details ·  1
Chris Elliott
Chris ElliottNewcastle2 posts
  8x11ft Rectangular

A masterpiece for any yard

GREATEST decision we made at our house was purchasing the inground trampoline. My kids (8 and 6 year olds) live on it, it's super SAFE and it has really finished off our back yard perfectly. Cannot recommend highly enough. You know you want one, so what are you waiting for!!!!! Show details ·  1
Angus A.
Angus A.Central West, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

The trampoline is excellent, the adults are having just as much fun as the kids!!

Children aged 4 & 2 are the main users. However both parents get their fair share of time on it at the same time! The trampoline is very strong and has no issues handling the family all at once which makes for lots of laughs!! Show details ·  1
Ant
AntMelbourne

Kids and adults love it

Trampoline has been great compared to other Springfree trampolines used in the past. Backyard looks streamlined and looks great with our new pool. Wish I had got one earlier. Our kids are aged 5 and 7 and have a ball. I am even trying to master the back flip at the moment!

Merrifield Family
Merrifield FamilyBallarat
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

Perfect Tranpoline for ALL ages!

I don’t know why we didn’t get an in ground from the start! Our girls are aged from 4 & 6 and both love it. It is VERY easy to install just need to dig a small ISH hole to put it in. A shovel each, 2 hours and beers was all we needed. Highly recommend Oz Trampolines service team as well. They were fantastic. I change my mind on size, 5 minutes after I completed the online order and they were happy to change my order. (Lucky I called as they were actually about to load my order.) It was delivered in one 2 days. If we move we’ll be getting another one!!! THANK YOU

Vlad
Vlad
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

Kids are on it every day

We had an above ground generic tramp which didn't get much use. Now we have the in ground Oz tramp the kids don't want to get off it. When the friends come over they are all attracted to it like beez to honey.

The memory of the hard work to get it in has been replaced by the smiley faces of the kids jumping.

Melissa Manning
Melissa Manning
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

This is the most awsome investment we made

We purchased our trampoline for our 4 kids it is safe, it is wearing extremely well looks brand new and it cops a hiding. We didn't want anything to obstruct our view it is perfect! I ordered online was delivered within days it was easy to assemble. Our yard is very sandy we did have to do a bit of extra retaining but definitely worth it.

Bel25
Bel25Melbourne2 posts

So much fun

My husband dug the hole himself and installed the trampoline. The instructions provided were challenging however Oz Trampolines were very helpful overcoming the challenges. Our 2 kids use the trampoline constantly and in a small backyard having the trampoline being inground means it is visually appealing. Very robust, a year down the track no wear and tear signs.