18Oz Trampolines Inground

Oz Trampolines Inground Questions & Answers

azzstaar
azzstaar · Inground

is it easy to bounce high on the trampoline

Oz Trampolines   DM

there are mnay factors that can come into the equation of high bounce. Trampoline quality, spring length, stretch in mat, size of trampoline. Person jumping needs to be athletic to gain high bounce, strong, balanced and confident to reach for the sky. Our above ground North trampolines are amazing external link . Our inground trampolines sourced from Europe also have great bounce for the domestic market of external link  or Akrobat external link

Leo A.
Leo A. · Inground 8x11ft Rectangular

I am preparing to dig the hole for a client's trampoline but am not sure how deep to dig it?

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Leo, For the 8x11ft in ground the hole should be 75cm deep. And shaped like this profile that can be fouond in the link attached.
Thanks, Oz Trampolines

Miss Brick
Miss Brick

This is a great instructional video.

JEE
JEE · Inground

What size clear space do you recommend to have around the in ground trampoline for safety reasons? I am trying to figure out which size will be appropriate for our unusual shaped space.

Oz Trampolines   DM

Thank you for the question. There should be at least 30-50cm of space all around the trampoline. Enough space for an adult to walk between the trampoline and a wall or fence.

Ken Melvey
Ken Melvey · Inground 8x11ft Rectangular

what do you do for drainage?

Hi Ken,

I actually put in a drainage pipe that connects to a lower part of the property. We are lucky that (i) our property is sloped, and (ii) much of the space around the trampoline was recently filled so it was quite easy to dig a ditch and install the pipe. That said, I'm not sure it's essential. The end of the pipe under the trampoline is about 10cm above the base of the ground, and I'm not sure (even after major rain) that water has ever risen so high that the drainage pipe was actually needed. Depends a lot on your situation I guess.

Best of luck,

Cher C
Cher C

We've been lucky that the drainage seems to happen fairly naturally although after a downpour the other day my husband just used a hose to siphon downhill.

Brett
Brett · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

Hi, how does the inground trampoline go with the hole filling up with water? I assume it needs some sort of drainage ?? Thanks Brett

Alison

We reached sandy soil when we dug a metre deep for the centre so it drains pretty quickly even after heavy rain.

Depends on your soil whether you'll need drainage put in I guess

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Brett, Alison is correct it will depend on your soil, if you gave clay you definitely need drainage

magician
magician · Inground 10ft Round

Hi can you tell me why the DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING will not give me permission to have a 10 foot round in-ground trampoline i have been in my house 8 years & i am appealing their decision? it's nasty they are tell me we cannot dig holes that big lol thanx ian

Oz Trampolines   DM

I'm sorry to hear that, we cannot comment on your issue. We can suggest an above ground trampoline, in our summit range. This will have no impact on the ground.

KateW
KateW · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

If we move house is it straightforward to take the inground tramp with us (leaving aside the issue of the hole we would need to fill)? Could we remove it by hand without damaging it (would this be covered by warranty?). If it requires machinery to remove it, what sort please? I would rather get an inground one and realise that this isn't an issue with the above ground. Thank you!

Hi Thanks for your question

Yes you can move the in-ground trampoline as it slots into the hole you dig. You will need several people to lift it out of the ground at the same time, like when you install it. We would recommend transporting it as a complete kits rather than disassembling it.

Dizzylizzy45
Dizzylizzy45 · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

Do you have a recommended installer for Gold Coast

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi try Jims Diggers and if they aren't in your area most landscapers will be able to install. It is a straight forward process and takes less than half a day. If you look on our support page on our website you will find all the information you need. thanks

Nicci
Nicci · Inground 10x14ft Rectangular

hi, we live in an estate that used to be swamp land basically so they brought in a heap of land fill to create house blocks, how would we go with the drainage when it rains ?(we get mega down pours every now and then here in QLD) Do we need to get a professional to do it so we don't have stagnant water sitting in the hole? I have been wanting an inground trampoline for most of my life but when I asked my husband if we could do it he told me that we couldn't because of the rain??? I know you can, I need your professional reasoning so I can get my husband to by this for our future Olympic Gymnast :D PLEASE HELP ASAP, I would love to have it ready for her for Christmas. Thank you x

Hi Nicci,

We were lucky in that when we dug down a metre in the centre ( through a heap of clay and landfill) we hit sand so drainage is not a problem.

Hard to say till you get down to that depth and see what's down there. You'd just have to get a landscaper or plumber to arrange suitable drainage I guess but you could still do the rest of the installation yourself.

I am definitely not a professional though!!

Alison.

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Nikki, Great response from Alison. Because we are not there to assess your soil base, it is best you get a landscaper in to discuss the best form of drainage for your yard. They will surely have a remedy for the potential pooling of water.

Hi Nicci,

My husband installed ours and recommends that if your on a level block, have a water pump installed by a plumber for drainage,we have had some very heavy rains this year here in Wollongong and had no problems at all, even when we forgot to put on the rain cover!

We have had ours for 1year now and it is used constantly by all our grandkids and friends, especially for wrestling.

We have purchased the jet water spay and Bluetooth speaker to add on for Christmas this year,

Have fun! Nellie

Travis
Travis · Inground

Hi, Just wondering if there is much bounce difference between the jumpstar and the oval tramp. I have a 9 and 11 yr old who are starting to front and backflips. Thanks, Travis.

Alison

I've got no idea. Ours is the largest rectangular one and all the kids flip for hours each day on it so good enough bounce for that!

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi There We find the oval provides a great bounce as the curved sides mean the springs are better utilised when jumping in the middle of the trampoline. Hope this helps.

Hi Travis,

Our grandkids do flips on our 10ft round in ground trampoline.

We have had above ground trampolines in the past and find the same amount of bounce.

We found the inground very firm at first though, Nellie

robfol
robfol · Inground 14ft Round

Greetings, do you have or recommend an installer on Mornington Peninsula? Thanks

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi, Sorry no we have no one on that side of the peninsula. Try Jims Handyman or Hire-a-hubby, they may be able to quote you on any installation or call leisuretek on (02) 98362600. They have installers for items all over the country.

salterandsons
salterandsons · Inground 14ft Round

Hi, could you tell me the prices of your in-ground trampolines please? And where you are located?

Thanks,

Kerrie

Oz Trampolines   DM

Hi Kerrie, Prices on our in ground trampolines start at $950, this includes delivery all over Australia. You can follow this link to see all prices.

external link

We are located in Geelong, Victoria.

Regards,

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives

Select a listing for your question
Oz Trampolines Inground