18Oz Trampolines Inground

98% · 640%

Melissa Manning
Melissa Manning
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

This is the most awsome investment we made

We purchased our trampoline for our 4 kids it is safe, it is wearing extremely well looks brand new and it cops a hiding. We didn't want anything to obstruct our view it is perfect! I ordered online was delivered within days it was easy to assemble. Our yard is very sandy we did have to do a bit of extra retaining but definitely worth it.

Michelle B
Michelle BAU
  Verified 14ft Round

The kids love it!

The 3 boys play on this daily. No hassle of them climbing in and out since it's an inground. Great customer service, I spoke to several people before buying and found them all to be very informative.

I wouldn't hesitate recommending this company to anyone, great quality trampolines! Love it

Candice Reibel
Candice ReibelDarling Downs, QLD3 posts
  Verified 8ft Round

The best

We have the in ground round trampoline and it’s honestly the best thing. Kids play on it for hours. I have found myself jumping on it it. So awesome. We love how easy it is to jump. My younger kids absolutely love it. The installation was easy as well. We have our own machine so that was a bonus.

Lucy Calder
Lucy Calder

Best purchase ever

Buying an inground tramp from OzTrampolines was one of our best family purchases ever. Kids use it heaps - kids being active in the great outdoors are the happiest! Great quality, great referral to an installer, super easy purchase transaction. Fantastic experience all round. thanks to OzTrampolines from us all.

Amelia K
Amelia KMelbourne8 posts
  Verified 10x14ft Rectangular

The kids favourite present ever!

Our kids pretty much live on this trampoline and so does every kid that comes to play. It's so nice and big even for our teenage son and has plenty of bounce - far more than any other trampoline the kids have been on they tell us! We couldn't be happier with it and we're so happy that we got a quality product, when we installed it we were shocked at how many (really strong) springs it has compared to others.

The customer service was also brilliant, so friendly and helpful too.

We honestly can't fault Oz trampolines in any way, I would recommend to everyone without hesitation.

Bel25
Bel25Melbourne2 posts
  Verified 8x11ft Rectangular

So much fun

My husband dug the hole himself and installed the trampoline. The instructions provided were challenging however Oz Trampolines were very helpful overcoming the challenges. Our 2 kids use the trampoline constantly and in a small backyard having the trampoline being inground means it is visually appealing. Very robust, a year down the track no wear and tear signs.

Fiona Whitehouse
Fiona Whitehouse2 posts

Happy with trampoline

We are very happy with the trampoline & mat. We find the inground trampoline safe & it is used everyday due to its ease of accessibility. We do have an issue however with the black mesh fabric on the inground pads. It has worn very badly over time. We expected it to last a lot longer!!

Stephen Lewin
Stephen Lewin

The best decision

This is the most amazing trampoline, best thing we put in the backyard fo both the kids and the kids at heart!. The trampoline is so well made, it is not even in the same product category as any other trampoline. Just make sure your adult friends don’t have too much fun!

Dean
Dean
  Verified 10ft Round

Quality not as high as I thought it would be

1.Very shortly after installing inground 10ft round trampoline we found a small hole in the mat, contacted company whose office is local to our house however no success on getting someone to come and have a look or to get it fixed under warranty, should’ve checked the warranty details before purchasing.

2.Bball pole snapped off in wind at base within the first 12 months.

Oz Trampolines
Oz Trampolines   DM

Thanks for your review. Assessment of our warranty is completed via photo's supplied. At times unfortunately warranty may not cover what is deemed to be damage caused by a third party.

Hannah Martin
Hannah Martin
  Verified 10x14ft Rectangular

Brings our yard to life !

So glad we decided to make a tramp a priority in our yard, this one is huge and so inviting. Very good quality and took hubby no time at all to install. Definitely will be an attraction for all the my daughters cousins and friends.. just how we imagined it.

Mark Nancarrow
Mark Nancarrow

Excellent product. Thoroughly recommend

The sales team worked with us well. The payment method was made easy.

The product arrived on time.

Installation instructions were simple yet accurate.

The process of putting the base together was not too hard; we dug the hole according to the plan and assembled the frame, found out that the frame was a little wider than the dimensions given so we extended the width and got it into place. We were able to level it all off and it was solid. The mat itself is very good. In the end the product is great and has cost about 20% the price of other alternatives. Very happy with the result and the kids love it!!

Philip
Philip

Beachside playtime

We have the largest trampoline for our kids and live next to the beach it’s in all sorts of weather and still looks like new a great addition especially as it’s in ground so no injuries we all have fun in the sun highly recommend photos can be provides if required

Rebecca Johnson
Rebecca Johnson

Best Trampoline Ever!

I cannot sing the praises enough for this in-ground trampoline and the half net, the kids absolutely love it, it has great bounce, its east for smaller children to get on and off and visitors are always commenting on hoe great it looks. The best bit for me though is that I don't have to move it to mow. Winner!!!

AngieLou
AngieLouSydney

Love this tramp!

We love this tramp and use it almost every day. It was a decent job to get it installed, but I got some friends around and we dug a hole! It took most of the day, but our backyard is on a slope, would be mush faster with a flat surface. Good bounce, very durable!

Shah
Shah

Trampoline is awesome!!

What a great trampoline! The install was easy and all fit together perfectly!

Trampoline has awesome bounce.

Absolutely loving it!

And the kids Also love it!

Shipping was prompt and service from oz trampolines as always is fantastic.

Highly recommend oz trampolines. The unground option is a must in my opinion.

Cheers oz trampolines.

Vico
Vico
  8ft Round

2 years later still in perfect condition

We purchased the 8ft round in- ground model for our garden renovation 2 years ago, and it's still going strong in perfect condition. The children use it daily and whenever they have friends around it's always 'trampoline time'. It has remained in perfect condition despite being exposed to the elements and is a play item for the whole family (even granny sneaked a go, much to the delight of the children). Chalking and playing dodge ball are other fun activities that we use the trampoline for. I can't recommend enough, a 5- star item

Trampolines

Find out how Oz Trampolines Inground compares to other Trampolines

vrt
vrtYarrawonga
  10x14ft Rectangular

Great Trampoline, great service and super speedy delivery

What a great trampoline. Ordered thursday 21st dec at 11am, arrived 2pm friday 22nd dec. Their customer service is also excellent. I paid for the trampoline online, went back to the website 30min later and the trampoline I just paid for now had 15%off. I rang and Fiona was all to happy to refund the 15% back to me.

The trampoline itself is of high quality. Recommened the largest one you can fit in you yard :)

JvdS
JvdSSydney
  10ft Round

So much better!!!

I purchased the trampoline on Monday and it got delivered on Tuesday.

For an inground the DIY install is quite easy and straight forward.

The trampoline has a better bounce that the old trampoline & I'm really happy with the quality.

I wish I'd replaced the old trampoline years ago!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW2 posts
  8ft Round

The kids love it

Everything came as promised, was easy enough to install, it looks good and the kids love it. Great value for money, very happy we got this.

Alison
AlisonSydney4 posts
  10x14ft Rectangular

Many hours of use every day!

We installed our trampoline by hand digging 3 months ago. It took almost three days of hand digging and carting soil for one to two people but well worth the effort of not destroying the rest of our lawn with a digger. It has been in constant use ever since. Shape allows the kids to safely do all kinds of flips that they couldn't do on a round trampoline. Huge extra variety of games especially ball games are played because it us inground. All our four kids aged between 6 and 12 are getting great use out of it.

We were lucky to dig down to sandy natural soil in the centre so we have not needed any extra drainage.

Best investment of money ( and time installing!) ever.

Nellie
Nellie5 posts
  10ft Round

Great wrestling ring for our grandsons

We found the web site informative, we then had a very helpful phone conversation,which made our decision easy.

Delivery was fast, installation guide was clear and took one full

day to install.

We did hire an excavator.

Grandkids from16 to 2yrs love their inground trampoline, without loosing our view of our garden.

Amanda
AmandaNSW
  14ft Round

Couldn't be happier

Santa spent a lot of time researching Spring free and inground trampolines and he decided to go with the 14ft inground option. The price and reviews were very convincing. Our son has cerebral palsy and he is able to crawl on and off the trampoline on his own and our daughter spends hours out on it each day. We live in a high wind area so it's reassuring to know the trampoline won't be blown down the road onto a neighbours roof anywhere. We hired an excavator to dig the hole and after a few user errors with installation the trampoline looks fantastic! We were a few springs short so contacted Oz Trampolines and the new springs arrived within the week. Couldn't be happier with this product.

Tanya
Tanya

Love it!

We are all enjoying our great new in ground trampoline. Even the older kids who had "out grown" our previous trampoline have discovered a new found passion for jumping and tumbling. Tops marks on a great product and excellent service. I would highly recommend this trampoline to prospective buyers. It was a little tricky to put together but my 14 and 15 year olds managed it and felt a great sense of accomplishment when finished. I really appreciated being able to put such a large trampoline in the garden without taking up too much visual space. I can still see my flowers!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  14ft Round
Sarah
Sarah

Great product

As we have a small yard we decided an inground trampoline would work best for us. My son doesn't only jump on the trampoline but he can just walk across it as part of the grass or play on it. It was a little tricky to get the frame together but overall it is brilliant.