Oz Trampolines Online store

Oz Trampolines Online store

Fantastic Customer Service! Prompt and easy transaction. A great product.

We purchased an oval trampoline for a small area. We had quite a few questions which were answered immediately with no sales pitch.
They stand behind the quality of their product. We had a minor warranty issue with the ladder right on the 2 year mark and it was replaced with no issue and 1 phone call and was delivered within 2 days.

Awesome fun for the kids - oval 7x10 foot trampoline

We got excellent customer service and a high quality product from Oz Trampolines. They were very responsive to email queries and kept me well informed when the product was out of stock for a few weeks. We got it installed professionally which was well worth the cost - saved lots of time and hassle and aggravation. The trampoline is excellent - the oval shape fits very well in a smaller space and still provides heaps of room for 3 kids under 10yo to bounce together. One of the benefits is the higher than normal weight limit.

Highly recommend.

Great customer service and speedy delivery

I live in SA and I called Oz Trampolines on a Thursday to order trampoline mats i needed for the weekend for my grandsons birthday party. They were delivered by Friday. Great service would highly recommend

Thank you Mary for your great review. We are pleased your grandson's birthday party went well. Happy jumping.

Not as happy with this product

Bought the two step ladder (previously had the three step) it isn't as good and it has started to show signs of rust already. The three step was all same material, the two step has plastic for the actual step and doesn't seem as strong.

Thank you for your feedback. We will discuss with our design department.

Bluetooth

Can anyone tell me how you charge the speaker? I can’t find a USB port or anywhere to plug in an adapter??

Thank you for your question. Unscrew the top handle part, lift the black rubber part and the charging point is under the black rubber. We hope this has helped.

Great service, delivery and product

I can’t fault my experience with Oz Trampolines. Prior to placing an order I called them on 27 December and quickly spoke to someone and as they weren’t about to help me they said someone else will call back. In the meantime I found the answer I was looking for. They called me back and left a voicemail saying that they were returning my call and had noticed that I had placed an order that concerned my query (this was good service, particularly at that time of year when businesses are generally low on staff. The postage for the ladder was free and arrived quite quickly (again considering the time of year). The ladder appears to be of very good quality and has has held up to adults and kids climbing up and down it without issue. You simply lift up the pad on your trampoline and hook the two curved hooks on the ladder on to the trampoline frame and then ensure that the feet are pushed in so that they won’t slide. All in all I would recommend Oz Trampolines and the 3 step ladder based on my experience with them.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that the 3 step ladder is working well. Happy bouncing.