Nita. K

Nita. K

Sad, sad, sad. Don't waste your money.

The new roof guard looks quite impressive, until you actually assemble it, that is...
After assembly, you will discover that the terrible design leaves the roof guard barely able to stand under its own weight, wobbling weakly, before becoming limp and flaccid. This erection lasted less than 20 minutes, before it collapsed, sagging sadly off the trampoline, as though it were hanging its head in shame.

G Nutley

G Nutley

Great Trampoline and great service

I brought trampoline for my sons bday and the whole family loves having a go. Purchasing was very easy with all my queries answered quickly. Very quick delivery. Easy to set up and have loads of fun on it. Highly recommend this trampoline.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your great review. We hope your family is still loving the trampoline. Happy Jumping.

Awesome service

Extremely fast delivery. Ordered on Sunday and had arrived by Tuesday. Pads had cords to attach under trampoline which means they stay in place.

Thanks for your review

Very helpful staff.

Very helpful, returned trampoline net that I bought which was the wrong size, no problem at all, happy to exchange. Lot of variety in accessories and trampolines, would return again to buy.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for reviewing, we have great systems in place if you do make a mistake in your order to get things sorted out and get the ids bouncing again

Such great quality of product

I purchased a trampoline for my sons birthday and got great service when ringing up to get info, the delivery was very quick and the trampoline itself was of great quality and easy to put together which makes one very happy boy !!

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Our instructions are clear and detailed, does take a couple of adults 100-120 minutes to install depending on the size. Good things take time.

Happy bouncers Here...

I bought our trampoline and safety net 4 years ago for Xmas for our boys and so happy I paid the extra and got good quality as its still going strong no replacement parts need yet.. Its great for birthday parties as everyone gets a jump no one gets left out. I was so happy with our purchase I also purchased a second one for my friends kids for Christmas last year and they love it too.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Kym for your review. We are happy that the trampoline is still going so well. Happy jumping for both your family and you friends family.

Coralee

CoraleeCrestmead

Exceptional quality accessories and service

We purchased a safety tramp with net but it was too high for our little fellow. So the accessories section was to our rescue. A ladder that hooks over the frame fixed the problem. The jet spray a perfect edition for summer. Delivery was snappy.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the ladder and jet spray we a great hit.

Highest weight rating I could find on trampoline.

Best weight rated trampoline that I could find. Most were rated for about 100kgs which meant that I couldn't have a jump with the girls. It is very solid.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Travis for your review. Great to hear everyone can have a jump.

Ness

Ness

Great Trampoline

I was initially worried about ordering online but after reading other reviews and speaking to customer service I decided to order. The quality is great and the ordering process was easy with fast shipping.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you for your review Ness.

ShaunPerth, WA

Quality product, great service don;t buy form a big retailer

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Thank you Shaun for such a positive review. We are pleased to hear it is still going well and also being used by the family. Happy bouncing.

You're very welcome.

Aims

AimsArmidale

Daughter uses her trampoline EVERYDAY!!!!

The trampoline is fantastic, My daughter and her friends love the fact that there is so much room for them to jump and dance!

Brad

BradMelbourne

Great Trampolines

This is my kids second trampoline.
The first one was one bought of Ebay that never lasted more than two years and cost a similar price.
The one from Oz trampolines is now two years old and is in as new condition as the day it was purchased.
Well made and good quality materials used that suit the environment it is in.

Ell

EllAdelaide

The only place for trampoline spare parts!

Replacement pads a couple of years ago and replacement safety netting recently. Quality spare parts, efficient and professional service, packaging and delivery = extremely satisfied eleven grandchildren! Trampolining never gets old!

Best thing I ever bought for my kids

Our Oz trampoline is the best thing I ever bought my kids , we have had it for 4 years and they still love it. Other than changing the protective pads once and net it’s still perfect even the springs and mat are still in great condition rain hail or shine it’s the perfect way for the kids to have fun and get some exercise.

CoCo

CoCoAdelaide

Best Christmas Gift

We have purchased from Oz Trampolines for years now and have never had any issues. Richard and his staff offer exceptional customer service even when we needed to get a replacement in our warranty period. The quality of the trampolines is outstanding. They look fantastic, have been so safe for our girls and visitors and one of the best gifts we have ever purchased. We have referred Oz trampolines to so many and will continue to do so.

Kids love it!!

Christmas present last year and it has not disappointed at all!! Safe for the kids, easy to set up, and has not shown any wear!

Smanor

SmanorSydney

Best Xmas present!

I have bought two trampolines for my girls and both from Trampoline Oz. It’s the best Xmas present to get kids, they use it all the time, entertain themselves with minimum supervision and never tire out of it. We bought a tent for both, so that there is sun shade and fall protection. It also works as a cubby house.

I always buy from trampoline oz because of great service, quick delivery and range of products. This year i’ll put speakers and sprinkler system for the hot days. Really best Xmas ever!

JMorris

JMorrisSydney, NSW

Great product and value for money + Excellent customer service

I purchased this product about 5 years ago. Great value for money and very great customer service especially when I asked few queries prior purchasing.

Chris

Chris

One of the best investments I ever made

Such a great way to get kids out and exercising, they have so much fun. Neighbours often comment on the giggles and shrieks of laughter originating from our back yard. Excellent quality and great service from Oz Trampolines. Highly recommended.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Hi Chris. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad your kids are enjoying their trampoline. If we can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Still like brand new after 12 months

We bought our tramp nearly 12 months ago and even through a QLD summer its still nearly like brand new. High quality product! Staff were friendly and very helpful when purchasing and delivery was super fast!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Maryla

Marylaasked

Can you tell me the difference between your mats and say the Jumpstar or Kahunas brands? Reason is the last brand we bought lasted half the time of the original unit. The actual fabric were the triangle pieces go through have been tearing and springs go flying around the yard. Am looking at another replacement mat and springs.

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

Buying parts for your trampoline can be a frustrating process so we have put together this guide to help you when looking to purchase a trampoline mat.
Firstly do you know who you purchased the trampoline from?
If you know the brand of the trampoline e.g. Oz Trampolines or Action it is always best when buying a trampoline mat to go back to the original company. The mat needs to fit correctly to ensure you get the right bounce on the trampoline. Trampolines sizes do vary from one company to another as a 14ft trampoline frame will not be 14ft exactly.
Step 1
Measure the frame of your trampoline from one side, through the middle to the other side.
If you measured in cms convert it to feet. If the mat is not on the trampoline the frame may measure larger than when it is on. Trampoline mats are sold by the frame size not the mat size so if you have a 14ft trampoline frame you need a 14ft trampoline mat.
Step 2
Count how many springs your frame takes.
Spring Length: Where difficulty can occur is with the spring length. Different companies use different spring lengths, add this to the fact that each company's frame sizes are not all the same. As the mat needs to be tight so it creates a bounce even out by 2cms can create issues.
How to measure your trampoline for a new Mat.
1. Measure from the outside frame to the outside frame.
2. Count up the number of Springs the frame uses.

Take measurement from the outer edge of the frame.

Now you have this information you can look at our chart below to see where these mats can be purchased.
Please note - If you can't remember who you purchased the trampoline from or the company no longer sells the part we cannot 100% guarantee that the mat will fit.
This guide is meant to help take the hassle out of finding a mat but we cannot be held responsible if the mat you purchase doesn't fit correctly. We also recommend you look at each company's returns policies before purchasing any trampoline part.
With trampoline mats it can be a case of needing to try the mat on your trampoline before you will know if it works due to the need of a perfect fit.

Trampoline Frame Size Spring Count Supplier

1300 393 004

www.oztrampolines.com.au

Shannon G

Shannon Gasked

Is there a weight restriction on your 3 ring ladder?

OZ T.Oz Trampolines

The 3 step ladder is suitable for trampoline frames more than 76cm high. Suitable for all trampolines. No weight restrictions on step ladder

Get an answer from our members and Oz Trampolines representatives