Verifiedoztrampolines.com.au

Caren
Caren
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Easy to deal with

Easy website to navigate. Fast delivery. Well priced. Seems to be good quality. Only thing is we ordered a 10ft tramp thinking this was the mat size, as that how we ordered replacement mats for our old tramp and we wanted the same size. But it was the tramp size. Maybe this could be made a little clearer. Show details ·  1
Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service! Prompt and easy transaction. A great product

We purchased an oval trampoline for a small area. We had quite a few questions which were answered immediately with no sales pitch.
They stand behind the quality of their product. We had a minor warranty issue with the ladder right on the 2 year mark and it was replaced with no issue and 1 phone call and was delivered within 2 days. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam

Awesome fun for the kids - oval 7x10 foot trampoline

We got excellent customer service and a high quality product from Oz Trampolines. They were very responsive to email queries and kept me well informed when the product was out of stock for a few weeks. We got it installed professionally which was well worth the cost - saved lots of time and hassle and aggravation. The trampoline is excellent - the oval shape fits very well in a smaller space and still provides heaps of room for 3 kids under 10yo to bounce together. One of the benefits is the higher than normal weight limit.

Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Mary
MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  Online store

Great customer service and speedy delivery

I live in SA and I called Oz Trampolines on a Thursday to order trampoline mats i needed for the weekend for my grandsons birthday party. They were delivered by Friday. Great service would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Coralee
CoraleeCrestmead2 posts
  Online store

Not as happy with this product

Bought the two step ladder (previously had the three step) it isn't as good and it has started to show signs of rust already. The three step was all same material, the two step has plastic for the actual step and doesn't seem as strong. Show details ·  1
Lou
LouSale

Bluetooth

Can anyone tell me how you charge the speaker? I can’t find a USB port or anywhere to plug in an adapter??

Zid
ZidBRISBANE2 posts
Victoria
Victoria

Fantastic Company

excellent customer service, and great products. I have brought a few things here and have found them so friendly and helpful. I had brought a cheap trampoline elsewhere and decided to replace the pads and net from Oz trampolines, products are much better made.

Jules
JulesFRASER2 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Great service and fast response to my query!

I placed my second order with Oz Trampolines; this time for a new mat and safety net. The mat didn't seem to fit properly so I emailed them for help over weekend - I got an immediate response and they said someone would call on the next working day. True to their word, they phoned me on the Monday and within minutes they assessed the problem and resolved it for me. Kids are happy, I'm happy and this is the best company to use without doubt. Thanks :)

Muzza C
Muzza C

Our Thanks to OZ

So pleased with Oz I just had to write

So helpful was the buying site

Could find the wanted net and pad

My bouncing kids....no longer sad

With speedy shipping to my door

That leaves the pricing to adore

So thankyou Oz, you've made my day

My happy kids are safe at play.

Barbibie
BarbibieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

Fantastic service

We purchased a replacement mat for our 8 foot Kmart round trampoline.

We bought it about 9pm one evening, it arrived 2 days later!

Everything was easy to find on the website and what arrived was exactly what was ordered.

We'll be using Oz Trampolines again for any spare parts we need in the future.

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Great quality product and great customer service

Purchased pads, net and 6 poles for our existing 14 ft round trampoline. We couldn't be happier! And neither could our daughters (5 & 2 yr old). Great quality and great customer service. Especially after mistakenly ordering the 8 pole net, Oz Trampolines' after sales service meant that the return/exchange process was quick and easy. Thank you!

Kate
KateArmidale4 posts

Right Choice

We spent a lot of time comparing and 5 years later we don't regret buying this trampoline, everything is still in really good condition people can't believe it's age. My kids destroyed one mat but it was easy to replace.

Natalie T
Natalie TAU

Warranty Issue

I bought a 10 x 15 ft Summit trampoline for my daughter at Xmas time 2015. Yesterday, one of the springs snapped off and I realised that 3/4's of the triangles that hold the springs to the trampoline had rusted. I contact Oz Trampolines about the issue as we are 2 months out of the warranty period and had a response within a day. They have sent a replacement mat - free of charge and the only thing that they asked is if we could spray the joiners with WD40 once a month (we live in a coastal beach village - salt air). We originally bought the heavy duty springs and there is not one bit of rust on them. Excellent customer service - excellent trampoline.

kylie
kylieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Quality products and outstanding service and delivery

Purchased a pad for a rectangular trampoline and extra accessories for Christmas. I had to ring sales twice regarding the purchase. The stafff were fantastic to deal with delivery was on time and delivered safely. I would only recommend this site for trampoline purchases. Well done Oz Trampolines

Kylie O
Kylie OAU

New roof - terrible

Iam totally disappointed in the new roof design. Its far to flimsy amd falls apart in the slightest wind. The actual blue sun shade is horrible as the breeze keeps lifting it up. My neighbours have the old design and haven't taken it down in 5yrs and its awesome. Sturdy stays in place and the sun shade doesnt blow around in the breeze. Which is why i brought an 8ft oz tramp.

Completely disappointed with new roof design. Waste of money

Oz Trampolines   DM

Nita. K
Nita. K4 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Sad, sad, sad. Don't waste your money

The new roof guard looks quite impressive, until you actually assemble it, that is...

After assembly, you will discover that the terrible design leaves the roof guard barely able to stand under its own weight, wobbling weakly, before becoming limp and flaccid. This erection lasted less than 20 minutes, before it collapsed, sagging sadly off the trampoline, as though it were hanging its head in shame.

G Nutley
G Nutley2 posts

Great Trampoline and great service

I brought trampoline for my sons bday and the whole family loves having a go. Purchasing was very easy with all my queries answered quickly. Very quick delivery. Easy to set up and have loads of fun on it. Highly recommend this trampoline.

Jensmi
Jensmi

Awesome service

Extremely fast delivery. Ordered on Sunday and had arrived by Tuesday. Pads had cords to attach under trampoline which means they stay in place.

Glenys R
Glenys R

Very helpful staff

Very helpful, returned trampoline net that I bought which was the wrong size, no problem at all, happy to exchange. Lot of variety in accessories and trampolines, would return again to buy.

Linda
Linda
  Oz Trampolines

Such great quality of product

I purchased a trampoline for my sons birthday and got great service when ringing up to get info, the delivery was very quick and the trampoline itself was of great quality and easy to put together which makes one very happy boy !!

Kym J.
Kym J.

Happy bouncers Here

I bought our trampoline and safety net 4 years ago for Xmas for our boys and so happy I paid the extra and got good quality as its still going strong no replacement parts need yet.. Its great for birthday parties as everyone gets a jump no one gets left out. I was so happy with our purchase I also purchased a second one for my friends kids for Christmas last year and they love it too.

Coralee
CoraleeCrestmead2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Exceptional quality accessories and service

We purchased a safety tramp with net but it was too high for our little fellow. So the accessories section was to our rescue. A ladder that hooks over the frame fixed the problem. The jet spray a perfect edition for summer. Delivery was snappy.

Travis
TravisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Highest weight rating I could find on trampoline

Best weight rated trampoline that I could find. Most were rated for about 100kgs which meant that I couldn't have a jump with the girls. It is very solid.

Ness
Ness3 posts

Great Trampoline

I was initially worried about ordering online but after reading other reviews and speaking to customer service I decided to order. The quality is great and the ordering process was easy with fast shipping.

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA3 posts

Aims
AimsArmidale
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Daughter uses her trampoline EVERYDAY!!!!

The trampoline is fantastic, My daughter and her friends love the fact that there is so much room for them to jump and dance!

Brad
BradMelbourne

Great Trampolines

This is my kids second trampoline.

The first one was one bought of Ebay that never lasted more than two years and cost a similar price.

The one from Oz trampolines is now two years old and is in as new condition as the day it was purchased.

Well made and good quality materials used that suit the environment it is in.

Ell
EllAdelaide
  Oz Trampolines

The only place for trampoline spare parts!

Replacement pads a couple of years ago and replacement safety netting recently. Quality spare parts, efficient and professional service, packaging and delivery = extremely satisfied eleven grandchildren! Trampolining never gets old!

Tanz
Tanz
  Oz Trampolines

Best thing I ever bought for my kids

Our Oz trampoline is the best thing I ever bought my kids , we have had it for 4 years and they still love it. Other than changing the protective pads once and net it’s still perfect even the springs and mat are still in great condition rain hail or shine it’s the perfect way for the kids to have fun and get some exercise.

CoCo
CoCoAdelaide

Best Christmas Gift

We have purchased from Oz Trampolines for years now and have never had any issues. Richard and his staff offer exceptional customer service even when we needed to get a replacement in our warranty period. The quality of the trampolines is outstanding. They look fantastic, have been so safe for our girls and visitors and one of the best gifts we have ever purchased. We have referred Oz trampolines to so many and will continue to do so.

Sally
Sally

Kids love it!!

Christmas present last year and it has not disappointed at all!! Safe for the kids, easy to set up, and has not shown any wear!

Smanor
SmanorSydney

Best Xmas present!

I have bought two trampolines for my girls and both from Trampoline Oz. It’s the best Xmas present to get kids, they use it all the time, entertain themselves with minimum supervision and never tire out of it. We bought a tent for both, so that there is sun shade and fall protection. It also works as a cubby house.

I always buy from trampoline oz because of great service, quick delivery and range of products. This year i’ll put speakers and sprinkler system for the hot days. Really best Xmas ever!

JMorris
JMorrisSydney, NSW7 posts

Great product and value for money + Excellent customer service

I purchased this product about 5 years ago. Great value for money and very great customer service especially when I asked few queries prior purchasing.

Chris
Chris2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

One of the best investments I ever made

Such a great way to get kids out and exercising, they have so much fun. Neighbours often comment on the giggles and shrieks of laughter originating from our back yard. Excellent quality and great service from Oz Trampolines. Highly recommended.

Tahlz
Tahlz

Still like brand new after 12 months

We bought our tramp nearly 12 months ago and even through a QLD summer its still nearly like brand new. High quality product! Staff were friendly and very helpful when purchasing and delivery was super fast!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Jason

- Absolutely no Issues

Erren
Erren
  Oz Trampolines

Would love to see them bring out roof canopy for the oval shape trampoline

Great product but would love to see them bring out roof canopy for the oval shape trampoline. Been 3 yrs now. Otherwise great trampoline and good value for money.

Lou Lou
Lou Lou

Best Santa gift ever!!

Santa Brought my daughter a oz trampoline last Christmas it's fantastic.. We are all very happy with it... Highly recommended!!

Stacey
Stacey

Hours of fun!

Our family have been enjoy the Oz Trampoline for at least 4-5 years now. We have made so many great memories playing and bouncing and creating lots of fun games. Kids also love laying on it while eating ice blocks and staring at the clouds on hot sunny summer days. Thanks Oz Trampolines for your great service and fantastic product. Every family should have one!!