Oz Trampolines

Happy bouncers Here...

I bought our trampoline and safety net 4 years ago for Xmas for our boys and so happy I paid the extra and got good quality as its still going strong no replacement parts need yet.. Its great for birthday parties as everyone gets a jump no one gets left out. I was so happy with our purchase I also purchased a second one for my friends kids for Christmas last year and they love it too.

Thank you Kym for your review. We are happy that the trampoline is still going so well. Happy jumping for both your family and you friends family.

Exceptional quality accessories and service

We purchased a safety tramp with net but it was too high for our little fellow. So the accessories section was to our rescue. A ladder that hooks over the frame fixed the problem. The jet spray a perfect edition for summer. Delivery was snappy.

Thank you for your review. Great to hear the ladder and jet spray we a great hit.

Highest weight rating I could find on trampoline.

Best weight rated trampoline that I could find. Most were rated for about 100kgs which meant that I couldn't have a jump with the girls. It is very solid.

Thank you Travis for your review. Great to hear everyone can have a jump.

Great Trampoline

I was initially worried about ordering online but after reading other reviews and speaking to customer service I decided to order. The quality is great and the ordering process was easy with fast shipping.

Thank you for your review Ness.

Quality product, great service don;t buy form a big retailer

We have had our trampoline now for well over 6 years (bought way back in October 2011). Our kids still love it and use it most days. We have bought the circus tent pack since then and its been awesome. Only item we have replaced over the years was the main spring mat and this was simply due wear and tear and our beating sun weathering it over time. Other than that the rest of the frame, springs and everything else are fine and still going strong. Other friends who bought trampolines from Kmart, Big W or Toy r us ones have long since died and ended up in landfill as the couldn't get replacement parts and quality of the product was poor. If you are wanting a trampoline for your kids for Christmas don't buy from anyone else, these guys prices are excellent for the quality of the product you get and service is fantastic. This means it will last longer and your kids will have endless fun with it!

Thank you Shaun for such a positive review. We are pleased to hear it is still going well and also being used by the family. Happy bouncing.You're very welcome.

Daughter uses her trampoline EVERYDAY!!!!

The trampoline is fantastic, My daughter and her friends love the fact that there is so much room for them to jump and dance!

Great Trampolines

This is my kids second trampoline.
The first one was one bought of Ebay that never lasted more than two years and cost a similar price.
The one from Oz trampolines is now two years old and is in as new condition as the day it was purchased.
Well made and good quality materials used that suit the environment it is in.

The only place for trampoline spare parts!

Replacement pads a couple of years ago and replacement safety netting recently. Quality spare parts, efficient and professional service, packaging and delivery = extremely satisfied eleven grandchildren! Trampolining never gets old!

Best thing I ever bought for my kids

Our Oz trampoline is the best thing I ever bought my kids , we have had it for 4 years and they still love it. Other than changing the protective pads once and net it’s still perfect even the springs and mat are still in great condition rain hail or shine it’s the perfect way for the kids to have fun and get some exercise.

Best Christmas Gift

We have purchased from Oz Trampolines for years now and have never had any issues. Richard and his staff offer exceptional customer service even when we needed to get a replacement in our warranty period. The quality of the trampolines is outstanding. They look fantastic, have been so safe for our girls and visitors and one of the best gifts we have ever purchased. We have referred Oz trampolines to so many and will continue to do so.

Kids love it!!

Christmas present last year and it has not disappointed at all!! Safe for the kids, easy to set up, and has not shown any wear!

Best Xmas present!

I have bought two trampolines for my girls and both from Trampoline Oz. It’s the best Xmas present to get kids, they use it all the time, entertain themselves with minimum supervision and never tire out of it. We bought a tent for both, so that there is sun shade and fall protection. It also works as a cubby house.

I always buy from trampoline oz because of great service, quick delivery and range of products. This year i’ll put speakers and sprinkler system for the hot days. Really best Xmas ever!

Great product and value for money + Excellent customer service

I purchased this product about 5 years ago. Great value for money and very great customer service especially when I asked few queries prior purchasing.

One of the best investments I ever made

Such a great way to get kids out and exercising, they have so much fun. Neighbours often comment on the giggles and shrieks of laughter originating from our back yard. Excellent quality and great service from Oz Trampolines. Highly recommended.

Hi Chris. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad your kids are enjoying their trampoline. If we can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Still like brand new after 12 months

We bought our tramp nearly 12 months ago and even through a QLD summer its still nearly like brand new. High quality product! Staff were friendly and very helpful when purchasing and delivery was super fast!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Perfect Replacement Trampoline Mat

- Excellent Service
- Easy to Order
- Super Fast Delivery
- Easy to Track Delivery
- Value for Money
- Absolutely no Issues

Would love to see them bring out roof canopy for the oval shape trampoline

Great product but would love to see them bring out roof canopy for the oval shape trampoline. Been 3 yrs now. Otherwise great trampoline and good value for money.

Hi we have just released these for you to purchase

Best Santa gift ever!!

Santa Brought my daughter a oz trampoline last Christmas it's fantastic.. We are all very happy with it... Highly recommended!!

Hours of fun!

Our family have been enjoy the Oz Trampoline for at least 4-5 years now. We have made so many great memories playing and bouncing and creating lots of fun games. Kids also love laying on it while eating ice blocks and staring at the clouds on hot sunny summer days. Thanks Oz Trampolines for your great service and fantastic product. Every family should have one!!

Thaw best gift I have ever purchased

The customer service I received was excellent, the Trampoline we purchased arrived within a week of purchase, we have had the trampoline for 3 years now and are extremely happy with it

Can you tell me the difference between your mats and say the Jumpstar or Kahunas brands? Reason is the last brand we bought lasted half the time of the original unit. The actual fabric were the triangle pieces go through have been tearing and springs go flying around the yard. Am looking at another replacement mat and springs.
Buying parts for your trampoline can be a frustrating process so we have put together this guide to help you when looking to purchase a trampoline mat. Firstly do you know who you purchased the trampoline from? If you know the brand of the trampoline e.g. Oz Trampolines or Action it is always best when buying a trampoline mat to go back to the original company. The mat needs to fit correctly to ensure you get the right bounce on the trampoline. Trampolines sizes do vary from one company to another as a 14ft trampoline frame will not be 14ft exactly. Step 1 Measure the frame of your trampoline from one side, through the middle to the other side. If you measured in cms convert it to feet. If the mat is not on the trampoline the frame may measure larger than when it is on. Trampoline mats are sold by the frame size not the mat size so if you have a 14ft trampoline frame you need a 14ft trampoline mat. Step 2 Count how many springs your frame takes. Spring Length: Where difficulty can occur is with the spring length. Different companies use different spring lengths, add this to the fact that each company's frame sizes are not all the same. As the mat needs to be tight so it creates a bounce even out by 2cms can create issues. How to measure your trampoline for a new Mat. 1. Measure from the outside frame to the outside frame. 2. Count up the number of Springs the frame uses. Take measurement from the outer edge of the frame. Now you have this information you can look at our chart below to see where these mats can be purchased. Please note - If you can't remember who you purchased the trampoline from or the company no longer sells the part we cannot 100% guarantee that the mat will fit. This guide is meant to help take the hassle out of finding a mat but we cannot be held responsible if the mat you purchase doesn't fit correctly. We also recommend you look at each company's returns policies before purchasing any trampoline part. With trampoline mats it can be a case of needing to try the mat on your trampoline before you will know if it works due to the need of a perfect fit. Trampoline Frame Size Spring Count Supplier 4.5ft 30 (08) 9358 5660 6ft 36 Oz Trampolines 6ft 42 (08) 9358 5660 8ft 48 Oz Trampolines 9ft 48 (08) 9358 5660 9ft 54 (08) 9358 5660 10ft 54 (08) 9358 5660 10ft 60 Oz Trampolines 10ft 64 Oz Trampolines 12ft 72 Oz Trampolines 12ft 80 Oz Trampolines 12ft 84 (08) 9358 5660 13ft 72 Oz Trampolines 14ft 72 (08) 9358 5660 14ft 80 1300 558 576 14ft 84 (03) 5292 1100 14ft 88 (08) 9358 5660 14ft 96 Oz Trampolines 15ft 96 (03) 5292 1100 15ft 108 1300 456 283 16ft 108 Oz Trampolines 16ft 120 Oz Trampolines King Regards Craig Oz Trampolines 1300 393 004 www.oztrampolines.com.au

Is there a weight restriction on your 3 ring ladder?
The 3 step ladder is suitable for trampoline frames more than 76cm high. Suitable for all trampolines. No weight restrictions on step ladder https://www.oztrampolines.com.au/parts/3-step-trampoline-ladder