Verifiedoztrampolines.com.au

92% · 16512 · 7%

Stacey
Stacey

Hours of fun!

Our family have been enjoy the Oz Trampoline for at least 4-5 years now. We have made so many great memories playing and bouncing and creating lots of fun games. Kids also love laying on it while eating ice blocks and staring at the clouds on hot sunny summer days. Thanks Oz Trampolines for your great service and fantastic product. Every family should have one!!

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Oz Trampolines

Thaw best gift I have ever purchased

The customer service I received was excellent, the Trampoline we purchased arrived within a week of purchase, we have had the trampoline for 3 years now and are extremely happy with it

TJC
TJC

New mat - fantastic!

I ordered a new trampoline mat for our poor old trampoline and the ordering was easy, the mat arrived on time and it fits exactly perfect for our old trampoline. Now my daughter can bounce away again to her hearts content.

Love Oz Trampolines, and I will be ordering again form them.

Dale
Dale2 posts

highly recommended

We have had our oz trampoline for 4 years now, my boys are 13 & 12 now and still use it every day- just the stunts are getting trickier now !! only had to replace the net once, because visitors don't use it like we do, but all parts are available individually which is very handy, boys loved the basketball hoop and are happy with the new design so far.

think I have reviewed the service before as outstanding, very easy to communicate with and super prompt delivery , we have been very happy in all respects

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome Trampoline

Kids love their trampoline we have had it for 2 years now and they still play on it everyday and most of the weekend.

Trish
TrishAdelaide
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Brilliant products and efficiency!

Easy to order online, impressive fast delivery, and easy to follow set up instructions. First time replaced after 6 years!! Looks amazing!!

CallyD
CallyD

Really awesome

Easy to order and arrived quickly no problems at all. Terrific product my daughter has enjoyed her trampoline now for a couple of years and still enjoys it as much as the day she got it. Highly recommend oz trampolines

Fee
Fee

Could not fault

Having purchased many times with OZ Trampolines I continue to purchase with them because of the help, support and outstanding customer service and delivery results .

Kazadelaide

Excellent Product

I purchased new matting from Oz Trampolines several years ago and it is still going strong - faded slightly but the trampoline is always out in the weather. The matting i purchased from elsewhere has only ever lasted less than a year - it splits and breaks up but this matting is indestructable - thanks Oz Trampolines for a very long lasting and money saving product.

Nix
NixClontarf

Awesome Value

We have two budding gymnasts in our family and purchasing the Oz 10x15 oval trampoline last holidays was the best purchase we have made in a long time. It was relatively easy to assemble with two females managing to do it on our own in a few hours. I would say definitely use the YouTube videos as a guide rather than printed instructions as it’s much easy to watch and follow each step. Endless enjoyment and the kids happily go outside and jump and master New tricks every day!!

Ben
Ben

Great quality mat

Great quality mat. It's strong, it arrived quickly, and I was particularly impressed with the extra material that formed a cover over the spring hooks, to protect them from the sun, and help protect the springs. Very clever! I'll be back next time I need a mat.

A Timms
A Timms

Great quality products!

Great quality products that stand up to a lot of wear and tear and environmental factors such as plentiful sunshine and wind where we live. Lots of choice and fast postage. Our number one outdoor childrens favorite activity is the trampoline. We have a 15 ft.

Excellent Customer Service!

We have been so impressed with the high standard of customer service, being knowledgeable and helpful goes a long way!

David Fong
David FongPerth

Kids Love their Trampoline

With school holidays fast approaching we needed a new matt and pads for our very much loved trampoline. Oz Trampolines had everything we needed in stock and choice of colours. Fast speedy delivery. Very happy with our purchase

Cammo
Cammo2 posts

Good Times Had by All

My review has no Bright Ideas, we are very happy with all dealings with Oz Trampolines, we have a trampoline for our grandchildren 14yrs - 3yrs they love spending time on it,sometimes just sitting and chatting. Keep up the good work Oz Trampoline team.

Merry Christmas to all.

Leighton
Leighton2 posts

Great value for money!

Fast delivery, and a quality and safe product. We have had it for 3 years and has continues to entertain the kids for hours and hours. Easy to follow build instructions and great after sales service. Worth every dollar.

Annelise
Annelise2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Oz Trampolines is a life saver!

I don't know how we would cope without having an Oz Trampoline. I have an extremely active 5 year old daughter and having a trampoline makes life so much easier. She is outside on the trampoline everyday getting out her excess energy. Also knowing it is much healthier for her to be active, rather than sitting on computer games. I have so much confidence in the safety and stabilty of the trampoline. It is so well made that even the older kids (17 year olds) can enjoy having fun on it.

Thank you Oz Trampolines!!!

Tanyah
Tanyah
  Oz Trampolines

Hours of fun for the kids

I ordered the 12ft round trampoline with the basketball ring and ladder. Kids loved it. It’s one thing that gets used so much over summer when the kids are out side. Delivery was fast and hassle free. Very happy from the moment I purchased it ti when it got delivered.

Geoff
Geoff

Great new tramp

Just recieved 16" tramp

Good instructions .quality parts and a pack of spares. Kids are beside themselves !

Geoff from Toowoomba

Annette m
Annette mWonga park
  Oz Trampolines

Made an old trampoline as new!

Previous owners left behind in sad unsafe state NOW looks new is safe and kids are now using every day.

Lara J
Lara JIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Best trampoline we’ve ever had!!!

Great sales service, extremely fast delivery and so easy to assemble. We were concerned with spending a lot on this trampoline but I would pay double now after not only how great it is to use but how amazing it looks in our yard. It adds to the look of our yard rather than a huge netted tramp taking up yard space!! It feels strong and durable and looks fantastic in the ground!!

mudd
muddAU
  Oz Trampolines

Good products and excellent customer service

We have had an 8ft trampoline from oz trampolines for over 3 years. It has been used almost daily and shows no sign of rusting or the mat degrading. This is much better than our previous trampoline of another brand which hardly lasted 2 years.

Any issues are promptly addressed with no fuss. We had a broken zipper on the net which they replaced free of charge under warranty, and then we needed new poles, as the kids had bent them hanging off the basketball hoop, and the delivery company lost our packages - oz trampolines just re-sent the order with no dramas.

Replacement parts are easy to order

Beck
Beck11 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Best trampolines on the market

Best trampoline there is on the market. Can’t fault in any way. Daughter spends hours every day bouncing away couldn’t have asked for better product, customer service or ease of purchase. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality trampoline.

Kim
Kim2 posts

kids love to bounce

It is great to have the option of a cover that acts like a cubby house. Another space for the kids to play in winter as well as bounce

Mel
MelBrisbane

Very helpful staff

We bought our trampoline about 5yrs ago and it is used almost every day by our daughter. The time had come to replace the mat and the staff were so helpful with reminding me what size mat we needed. A quote was sent within hours and it was delivered within the week.

Thank you for helping bring so much joy into our backyard.

Melissa

Herbie
Herbie

Perfection

The products and service that I received was excellent both with easy of ordering and the receipt of goods. I will certainly be back to order more

Great choice

Feeling overwhelmed with the range of trampolines on the market we focused on the mid price range. We also noticed the poor longevity of products friends had purchased, and we wanted something that would both last, as well as allow adults to use! Oz Trampolines was recommended by a family from our son's school, I had not previously heard of them! We recommend them now! We are pleased with the product and most impressed with the prompt and helpful 'can do' after sales service. On ya guys!

Tamara
Tamara
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Awesome product and customer service

Trampoline was easy to assemble, sturdy/strong, safe and our daughter loves it. The customer service provided to us has been nothing short of amazing and we look forward to having the trampoline tor many years to come. We did some research as to the best value for many and the safest trampoline and we are glad we purchased from Oz trampolines.

Impressed
Impressed9 posts

Great quality, excellent service

We bought our kids an oz trampoline for Christmas and we have found it great my two children one 19 months and the other 6 and I jump on it all the time. You can tell the quality is a lot better than the cheaper ones u can buy and comes an easy to follow instruction book.

I had a few different questions about delivery over Christmas etc and messages the company through Facebook and straight away I recieved a response which was great.

Would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone.

Sam
SamSydney
  Oz Trampolines

Best birthday present ever says my son

We purchased our Oz Trampoline last Saturday afternoon. It arrived on Wednesday morning, so I was very impressed with the prompt delivery. After 3.5 hours of relatively trouble free assembly, all parts were in the box plus some extra's Just In Case, our kids were jumping to their hearts content. We are very happy with our purchase and recommend an Oz Trampoline. A handy hint is watch the tutorial online as you go that made it the more easier to put up.

Luppy
Luppy

Good trampoline great service

Very fast and prompt delivery. Well made and easy to put together, my little girl enjoys bouncing on it for hours on end. The only downside is the opening to the net, it has six clips to close it, leaving gaps for little arms and legs to poke through. But after voicing my concern about it they sent me a net with a zipper, excellent customer service

debnjon
debnjonSydney, NSW3 posts

Great trampoline

Delivery was speedy it was here less than 24 hours after ordering. Very easy to assemble. Kids are happy. Great colour and great looking trampoline. My only concern atm is how long the clips will last. I think they will rust quite easily. Lucky they send you spares. Now to see if it stands the test of time

Hursty
HurstyRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines

Best service and great products

The purchase from Oz Trampolines has provided the girls with much entertainment and joy over summer especially the misters. The pink is very vibrant and the quality of the products exceptional. Highly recommended with the best customer service and speedy delivery. For hours of fun you must try there products. Great quality and exceptional value for money.

Chriso
Chriso

Trying at times

Purchasing online seemed simple and easy to navigate but unfortunately there was some confusion on the spring size ordered & to Oz Trampolines credit they contacted me promptly to sort out the issue & it was after that things went a little pair shaped. Information wasn't passed on & therefore my order remained in limbo only to be discovered by my self trying to track it's whereabouts. After yet another phone call we were away some 2 weeks after the purchase was made & then there is the other part of the deal which is to be held at the mercy of Startrek, certainly time for a deep breath. Finally the order arrived, Hooray! Quality of material was good & well worth the money out laid & finally the kids were back to bouncing.

Emma
Emma

AWESOME

We love our Oz Trampoline, the quality is second to none as is the fantastic customer service I received along with prompt delivery...Highly Recommend!

DCC
DCC

So easy!

We love our Oz Trampoline and after years of constant use, it was time to replace the mat. Online ordering was so easy and the new mat arrived within a couple of days. A quick mat changeover and needless to say the kids haven't been off it!

Jarrod
Jarrod
  Oz Trampolines

We bought from Oz Tranpolines about 2yrs ago now, we can not reccomend them enough! Fantastic Quality Trampolines, They come with a great warranty, Customer service was outstanding, and when a small part of plastic broke they replaced the whole part with such an easy and approachable service, We would definitely recommend them as we bought through Oz Trampolines as a result of our friends reccomendation, Word of Mouth is great

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Super Happy Humans

Took a lot of time reading and researching a new trampoline to replace an exhausted 16ft. So very happy we went with Oz Trampolines. Have had set up for a couple of weeks now and will come back and review in time, but for now, I am very confident we have picked a winner! Very solid. Clever design. Easy to set up (10 and 6 year old helped) Great bounce. Net looks very durable. Delivery unexpectedly fast. Let's bounce.

Pam
Pam

The way it should be

Easy online ordering process, quick despatch and delivery and definitely not overpriced for freight. Great quality products. Our girls absolutely LOVE their bright pink tent which has been fabulous through the summer on hot days.