Verifiedoztrampolines.com.au

92% · 16512 · 7%

Manda
Manda

Awesome trampoline

Excellent delivery and straight forward to set up... Kids absolutely love it, it's very safe and sturdy, by far the best trampoline we've had

Sam
Sam3 posts

Great trampoline, excellent service

Fast delivery enabled us to have this set up before Christmas. Trampoline is sturdy, springs well covered, net strong. Kids love it.

FJT
FJT2 posts

Great product excellent value

I found Oz Trampolines web site Easy-to-use, the ordering process was no hassle any questions were easily answered by the knowledgeable staff. Speedy delivery. Product is what it says it is!

Olivia
Olivia

Excellent customer service

So easy and very helpful to deal with.

We have never had any trouble purchasing items or even swapping items is easy!

The Filbars
The Filbars

Our kids love Oz Trampolines

We are on a second evolution of Oz Trampoline and still bouncing strong. All the kids still enjoy it - from 9 to 20! Even mum has a chance every now and then to take a bean bag out and read a book on the tramp. The customer service at Oz Trampoline is some of the best I've ever had and the next day delivery is amazing and seamless every time! We've replaced pads and nets after several years of rough treatment and I appreciate the companies commitment to continually improving products for durability and longevity.

Justine
Justine6 posts

OZ TRAMPOLINES ABSOLUTELY AMAZING QUALITY, SERVICE & PRICE

We purchased the pink 12ft Oz trampoline a few years ago & it is still looks as it did when it was new! Not only extremely happy with the quality but was so easy to put together on xmas eve! We had purchased many cheaper trampolines in the past & nothing compares with the Oz Trampoline quality & strength. My girls & friends just love it! I recently purchased the jetspray pack as the summer was just so hot here & it was an instant hit! We would highly recommend the Oz trampoline over anything on the market. Great investment!!!

Shel
Shel

Great service and products

Our safety net needed replacing. So I contacted the manufacturer of our trampoline and was given the run around. So went to oz trampolines and they were great. Product arrived quickly and was as stated. Customer services was very helpful ensuring I had the right size. Would definitely recommend using them.

Drew
Drew
  Oz Trampolines

We purchased a rectangular trampoline (very hard to get these days) and the trampoline itself has been fantastic and my kids love it. Due to a severe storm about a year ago, our mat ripped. We contacted Oz trampolines and the sales person was very helpful in finding our old order and making sure we purchased the exact size replacement mat. This after sale service was very helpful and my kids are back enjoying the trampoline.

Shell
ShellGladstone

5 star all round

Quality parts; fast delivery; excellent value; I love that we could order only what we need, and the kids love the colours.

Stacey
Stacey

Happy customer

Have purchased a net enclosure & then new pads for our aging 5 yr old Big W trampoline over the last couple of years, I imagine eventually it will be entirely an Oz trampolines tramp (bar the frame)! Awesome quality & service! Will continue to replace our trampoline through these guys ;)

CarlaPerth wa

Good quality

I ordered this trampoline for my boys for a Christmas present. I loved the way you can buy all the parts separately if needed down the track. I liked the idea of the roof too, like another cool cubby. Our zip did break but my sister just ordered a trampoline for her kids and I saw they have now replaced the zip so that's a great idea. Very happy

Amy S
Amy S2 posts

Can't fault anything!

We cannot fault this company in any way - top customer service, price and product. myfirls have used this trampoline nearly everyday for the past 4 years, and it is still going strong. We had one fault in the net when installed so we contacted the company and within a week there was a new net waiting for us with no questions asked. I will certainly buy from this company again.

Mermur
MermurHobart, TAS2 posts

We love our trampoline

I called Oz trampolines the weekend before Christmas, they were honest and friendly about my chances of delivery to Hobart and gave me a discount code for asking; plus they got it here on time! So I couldn't have been happier with their service. The trampoline was put up by one person in less than half a day and 3 months later is still great. The kids love it.

Kendall
Kendall

Great Service and Product

We purchased the 12ft round trampoline for our daughters christmas present. We are in WA and the trampoline arrived within 5 days of ordering. We were amazed!!! The product is extremely well built and we even got a full box of spares in case we ever need it. We also were given a box of games as an extra for free!!! We would definitely recommend this product to anyone

Ci
CiPerth4 posts

Happy jumper

I purchased a trampoline for my youngest grandchildren, with a roof to protect them from the sun. They love their trampoline and spend many happy hours on it, aged 3 and 19 months. The roof did not arrive initially with the order as none were in stock at the time. It has since been delivered. I will be visiting them soon and will be able to enjoy the children playing on it. Your service was great, and I was kept up to date, and delivery days worked out well too.

Kat
KatLaunceston, TAS4 posts

Poor quality stitching

I purchased a small replacement canopy, keeping my original base and springs. The old canopy was being replaced after 10 years in the sun, the stitching on 4 of the loops holding the springs had deteriorated and it was no longer safe to use. I am very disappointed to find that in less than 2 years with the new canopy the stitching has broken on 6 or more of the loops, making my purchase very disappointing, and a big waste of money!

Dan
Dan
Simone
SimoneSydney2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Excellent trampoline for the whole family

Having seen so many cheap and nasty trampolines around we decided to invest in an OzTrampoline and we are over the moon with the purchase. Delivery was very quick and assembly was both quick and easy. We are really impressed with the quality of the frame and mat and that my 100kg hubby can get in and have a bounce. What we like most though is that my children can bounce wity safety knowing they won't fall through the springs or off the edge.

Paul C.
Paul C.
  Oz Trampolines

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from Oz Trampolines, since I have purchased new parts for my daughters' trampoline.

The product range has been very good, and the delivery time has been very efficient. The advice I have been given by the staff has been courteous and accurate.

When we need a larger tramp, I know where we will go!!.

Grandad Ron
Grandad RonBald Hills3 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Perfect for two little grandchildren who will grow and enjoy for years to cone

Purchased as a Xmas present for my 3 and 2 year old grandchildren. They and everyone including Oma and Grandad enjoy a bounce. Way to install , prompt delivery. No problems.

Show reply

Rowan
Rowan

perfect service

I have an old trampoline and the guys at Oz Tramps helped me out with some advice and the spare parts I need. When the parts arrived I even had the tools supplied for free! Great service.

Juanita
Juanita
  Oz Trampolines

The trampoline mat was the perfect fit

Couldnt ask for better, customer service and delivery was awesome. Would recommend to anyone wanting to buy a trampoline or accessories.

Kirsty
Kirsty

Trampoline canopy-poor quality

The service I received when purchasing anchor hooks and a canopy/cover for my trampoline was great. Unfortunately the canopy itself was rubbish!

It was $150 for a 6ft round canopy with supposedly top UV rating. Admittedly the trampoline is in the full oz sun, but after only 4mths it's in tatters from sun damage. Very disappointed!

Bomba
Bomba

Great product

Very happy with our replacement Mat, very easy to use online ordering and fast delivery. Great quality value for money.

stephanie.private
stephanie.privateNortheast, VIC6 posts

Excellent service

Fantastic delivery and product. Great customer service whenever I've spoken to them. My only issue is I bought a new sunroof for our existing oz tramp and it doesnt attach to the roof as well as the previous.

My zip has only just broken on the net after about 3 or 4 years so it might be time for a new one of those too for Christmas!

Excellent Aussie small business and I recommend to anyone who asks!!

Steph

Yea, vic.

Cass
CassToowoomba

Very happy

We purchased a new net and padding for our trampoline. Very quick delivery. Very happy with the quality. The kids thought they had a whole new trampoline! Have recommended oz trampolines to family and friends.

Kelli
KelliBrisbane

Fantastic quality!

We absolutely love this trampoline! It is been durable and sturdy despite being well loved continuously by our children. Customer service is fantastic and getting replacement parts is no trouble at all. Would highly recommend!!

Sandi
SandiGracemere
  Oz Trampolines

Great value for a great price

I bought my daughter a trampoline 3 years ago and the quality is awesome she still plays on it today we are buying a bigger one this year again from oz trampolines we won't buy from anyone else I highly recommend them

Alex
Alex
  Oz Trampolines

Great Trampoline and wonderful service!!!

The trampoline is wonderful, stable, looks great and has a high jump. Delivery was done in two days, this is great as it was a last minute Christmas gift! This was my second trampoline purchase from oz trampolines and I'm about to purchase a third smaller tramp for the front yard.

Bikerstu
Bikerstu

Good service

Good customer service and prompt delivery. Matt seems to not have as much bounce as original but kids are happy. Happy with outcome.

MatS
MatS7 posts

Great fun for everyone

Bought a 10ft trampoline for my 3 boys ages 6,3 and 1 they love it, they have used it all year round and and almost everyday during the summer keeps them outside and occupied, probably the best thing i have bought for them, well worth the money and then some. It has been over a year now with only minor damage, probably caused from rough play, some tears in the mesh protective cover, and the zip isnt functional anymore, other than that still like new.

Holmzy
Holmzy

Excellent quality

The Oz trampolines are fantastic quality for price and are extremely safe for the children. Endless fun and agreat Australian product.

Mel
MelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Awesome Business

Great trampoline and accessories, easy to follow instructions, good quality products. Super quick delivery and friendly customer service, easy to use website

Rod
Rod

Kids love it

Very happy with product. Was slight delay however was not ordering last minute wanting it delivered in 2 days. Was contacted by oz trampolines and kept informed of delivery. Held up very well, in constant weather and sun.

Lorna
Lorna
Andrew S
Andrew S

Fantastic all round

Purchased an 8ft for the little one's birthday. Purchase process was hassle free and delivered to Adelaide within days. Assembly was a breeze, but certainly needed a second person. And Jnr absolutely loves it! Thanks

Rebecca
Rebecca

New map

Great service. Order made Saturday and order arrived Tuesday. Needed new mat for 8 year old trampoline. Instructions on website easy to work out my requirements. Mat fits perfectly.

Claire
Claire
  Oz Trampolines

Fabulous service and great product

We ordered a 12 foot pink trampoline for our daughter. Customer service by Oz trampolines was excellent and delivery was so fast. The product iteself is of great quality and has weathered well considering our harsh Tasmanian weather. Would and have highly recommended this product to friends and they are also extrememly happy with their purchases.

Excellent service

Oz trampolines provided an excellent service. There was a fast response time to questions and my order arrived the next day!

Hayley
HayleyMudgee
  Oz Trampolines

Sturdy trampoline with fantastic instructions

Santa was so pleased to see the oz trampoline box on Xmas eve as he knew that the instructions would be clear, and because the company had delivered it so promptly we had time to check box, but it was all there anyway! Would def recommend