Verifiedoztrampolines.com.au

92% · 16512 · 7%

Mel.P
Mel.PGoulburn

couldn't have been easier

Great website that was easy to use! Gave clear easy guidance on how to select the correct mat and padding for the kids trampoline and arrived quickly. A really good shopping experience!

John D
John D

Fantastic to Deal With

I would recommend Oz Trampolines to anybody. Upon ordering a replacement mat for our trampoline (worn out due to many, many hours of use), I received a call within 5 mins from Oz Trampolines informing me that they suspected that I ordered the wrong mat and to check again. Upon checking, it turns out that they were correct and they modified my order for me so the correct mat arrived. We have also found after sales service to be excellent. We had an issue with our mat tearing within the 2 year warranty period, and this was replaced, free of charge, with absolutely no fuss. Delivery is prompt, for us it has been within 2 days (we are 500km from their home base). Great company to deal with.

Ebstarr
Ebstarr
  Oz Trampolines

Can not fault - excellent service and quality

Purchased a 14ft Pink trampoline with cover for my daughter, she loves it and it was easy to put together.

Sax
SaxSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
  Verified Oz Trampolines
Jason V
Jason V

Quality. Most satisfied

No fault in quality, delivery, instructions and most of the support products are great and in use.

The fun pack including balls Etc was well received. The elastic bands with locks - we still cannot work out where to latch these on and there was no reference to these items.

The ladder hooks over the rail. The hooks are not strong and easily bent, particularly with soft soil underfoot. Would recommend these be strengthened and I have had to make some adjustments as the ladder hook strength is not reliable. We have a solution and this feedback does not take away from the great product we purchased. Thanks Oz Trampolines!

Cat
CatNhulunbuy, Northern Territory4 posts

Excellent product

From the very beginning our experience was fantastic. Purchased over the phone because of my remote living location but all very easy.

JLeo
JLeo
  Oz Trampolines

Great quality and hours of fun for all!!

We purchased the 10ft with the lot for my son in December. Quick delivery, and Quality and price is excellent compared to other trampolines out there. Customer service was helpful - would definately recommend to others!!

bchillarh
bchillarh2 posts

oz trampoline

Purchased the trampoline for my grandchildren in Queensland. the delivery time was terrific, was there within a few days. My son informed me the quality of the trampoline was excellent, easy to erect and the accessories with it he did not expect. Since Christmas it has had a very good workout with two grandsons giving it a healthy workout daily. I would recommend oz trampolines to anyone wanting a quality product

Kirsty F
Kirsty F
  Oz Trampolines

Excellent service and quality product

I was so impressed - ordered a trampoline through this company a couple weeks before Christmas and it was delivered (free) to regional South Australia 3 days later. Instructions were very thorough and trampoline easy to set up. Price extremely competitive and so nice to be dealing with an Australian company.

Lizzylou
LizzylouFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Spot on product & service!

After searching the web we decided on oztramplines due to 1. Other reviews 2. Awesome customer service. I rang to ask further Q's & the CSOfficer was really helpful, really knew the product & its capacities. The product has really clear instructions & came together as it was shown. I would recommend to our friends for sure!
Easy to assemble, feels safe, numbers on mat great
None noted as yet
Kirsten Kolijn
Kirsten Kolijn2 posts
C Webber
C Webber

Good quality trampoline

We have had our Oz trampoline for 8 months now and it is still in excellent condition. The frame hasn't rusted, the pads haven't deteriorated and the jump mat is as new. After a lot of research I chose Oz trampolines as they use good quality materials and have excellent warranties. This is the second trampoline we have bought, our first one fell apart after about a year so I was looking for a better quality one, so far I have not been disappointed. The price was good too and it was delivered the day after I ordered it!
Good quality, good warranty, good price, accessories included.
Ade
Ade

Excellent value for money

We ordered the trampoline for our daughter for Christmas. I realised that the delivery was going to be way too early so after ringing Oz Trampolines and asking if it could be delivered two weeks before Christmas, they were more than obliging. Lived up to our expectations. Easy to assemble. Our daughter has lots of fun.
Easy to assemble
Peta
Peta

Thank you oztrampolines!!

Oztrampolines very generously donated my cousin a trampoline! They did not hesitate to help out and the trampoline was received with in two days. We can not thank you enough! My cousin is over the moon and loves his new trampoline. He especially loves jumping from number to number on the tarp! We are do grateful to you.
Excellent customer service! Great product!!
Nobba
NobbaDalyellup, WA4 posts

Awesome customer service

We purchased an 8 foot trampoline which was delivered in time for christmas. But once I set it up I realised I had ordered one that was too small for our needs. A quick phone call to Oz Trampolines and they were more than happy to exchange and upgrade to a larger one. The customer service to organise the courier to pick it up, upgrade to a 14 foot one and quick delivery was excellent! They were very pleasant to deal with by email and on the phone. The new tramp is great and the kids (and adults) love it.
Excellent customer service, great quality trampoline, easy to assemble.
bboo
bbooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Love it!

Great trampoline! has definitely been worth the purchase as it gets loads of use by my daughters, even me! We got the pink colour and my girls love it and also purchased the tent cover and roof. Haven't put the tent cover on but the roof was awesome over the warmer months. Its great quality as well so I feel justified in spending that little bit extra to get something that i think will outlast other brands.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Oz Trampolines compares to other Toys & Game Shops

pb77
pb77Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Oz Trampolines

Amazing, the kids will love it!!

After searching the internet for hours looking for a trampoline, I decided on Oz Trampolines for look and price. I have not been disappointed! I called their office to make the order and can only describe the service I received as Excellent. After a pleasant conversation and easy transaction, the trampoline arrived on my door step two days later, which was amazing. The quality of the product is great (not flimsy) and it looks impressive in our backyard. My kids absolutely love it!!
Excellent Customer Service, Reliable, Great Price
Mum of Three Under 5
Mum of Three Under 5AU
  Oz Trampolines

Unreal design, kids love it

Excellent quality, can be used in wet or dry conditions, fantastic on really sunny days. Really good quality, everything included, ie ladder, under trampoline net guard. Kids virtually live in it . Lid was a bit akward, but one phone call to customer service and all sorted. Arrived really quick when ordered
Good price, sturdy.
Jokenup
JokenupAU3 posts

Rapt with our Oz Trampoline - great quality product & exceptional service

The staff at Oz Trampolines were excellent to deal with. Delivery was quick and well priced and the product eactly as described on the website. A hiccup in the mat supplied was immediately rectified with no cost to us and a genuine apology from them. The trampoline fitted together well with no problems and has been trouble free. Numbers mat & pink padding are great options for our daughter.
Excellent customer service as we knew exactly what we were getting and what the order/delivery status was.
Zip opening in side net could be a bit higher/taller.
AshandJen
AshandJenAU

The Kids Love it!

This has been the best thing we have bought the kids. They use it all the time and never get sick of it. As soon as their friends come over to play they go straight for it. We can actually sit back and relax without worrying because it's fully padded and fully enclosed, and we didn't pay the ridiculous prices of some of the other trampolines on the market.

We recently moved house and the trampoline received some damage but we were amazed to find out spare parts were not only available but cheap and delivered fast.
Value for money, quality and fast delivery