4.4 from 1,205 reviews

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No
Moana

MoanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Soo helpful and 100% friendly

Went in and drive out with my car the same day... Being my age is hard to get a car but they helped me out sooo much! Soo happy with the car I’ve got.

Store LocationOz car Penrith

Perfect sales man ... Jacob

Great sales man ,very helpful still keeps in contact make sure every think is going ok with the car and made sure to contact him if there any questions about the car ect .... So I would give oz cars a 10/10 or more for there service... Jacob was the sale man name ....

Store LocationOz car cardiff
Ewan

EwanHunter Region, NSW

Thanks Jacob and Lucky Ewan

Thanks cardiff the boys are great very helpful and good to deal with lucky Jacob johno and other names can't remember very rude arrogant from Gosford branch hopefully they don't return to Cardiff ever AGAIN!!!!

Store LocationCardiff and penrith
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Ewan, We are please the Cardiff Team were able to assist you with your purchase and are sorry the Gosford Team did not show you the same friendly service. Happy Motoring

danny

One star only - as you cannot give a negative, worst experience ever

We changed over our beloved older vehicle earlier this week - and had immediate buyers remorse overnight. We asked to rescind the deal and were immediately told no - no negotiation. We couldn’t even buy our own old car back as it had been on-sold, after only overnight and 1 business hour. It appears our only recourse is consumer affairs and NCAT to sue them, they acknowledge many cases against them already so they are well versed in this.
I would not purchase through this group with your money as this was a $20K lesson in pressure selling, and the legitimacy of purchasing only new vehicles if you can afford it - and have been advising everyone who asks about the experience since

Store LocationOzCar. Lansvale
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Danny, sorry to hear you have buyers remorse but a cash deal , in your case a back-trade has no cooling off period. I have also been advised it was not a overnight decision but 2 days later that you contacted the dealership.

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Danny, we do nort and never will stamp a service book that we have not completed. Please do not accuse us of this as it is a blatant lie by yourself.

Exelent service

Tom offered me a exelent job on final paint finish I can recommend any one to go se him for work that needs to be done and jhon Lam gave me exelent service very happy

Store LocationOzcar landsvale
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Bruce, Tome takes a lot of pride in his work when it comes to cars. Thanks for your review and for recommending us. Happy Motoring and see you at your first service

Angie

AngieNortheast, VIC

Perfect

I walked in looking for a certain car and wodonga team went searching for me and found just the one i was looking for thankyou heaps. Highly recommend to everyone

Store LocationWodonga

SAM

SAMSydney, NSW

Bad experience

Store LocationOzcar Lansvale
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Sam, We are saddened by your review and we are sorry to see that you have not had a positive buying experience with our Team as this is one of the many things that we strive for her at OzCar.

Great Car

really happy with the deal I received, but not happy going back on their promises they made because we got a good deal and it wasn't put in contract, sneaky and dishonest.

Store LocationGosford
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Alf, thanks for your review, good or bad we appreciate your feedback.
If you need assistance with outstanding promises please give our Customer Relations a call and they will try and assist you.

Bobby R

Bobby RHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service friendly salesman organised answered all Questions got a great trade in price for my car was offered coffee or a cold drink every time I was in the car yard

Store LocationCardiff
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Bobby R, thanks for stopping by. We love reading when our Customers are happy with our service and especially with their vehicle. We here at OzCar we aim to please. Come in and see us at any time :)

Barnsey

BarnseySydney, NSW

Fantastic

Once again we have had a great experience at Oz Car. This is our third car and we will be back. Again great friendly service without being pushy. Great staff.

Store LocationLansvale
OzCar .OzCar

Hi Anne, thanks for stopping by. We love reading when our Customers are happy with our service and especially with their vehicle. We here at OzCar we aim to please. Come in and see us at any time :)

Akila

AkilaSydney, NSW

perfect

We bought a ford ranger with you guys from penrith car sale. Lucky and Andy so supportive staff from you mentioned. Hope to deal with you in future as well. Furthermore, will recommend to our friends and family. Thank you

Store Locationpenrith

Nesse Tupou

Nesse TupouSydney, NSW

Awesome

Awesome staff thanks guys keep up the good work I really like my new baby I will recommended yous to family and friends,,you guys are the best awesome service too

RAYMOND

RAYMONDSydney, NSW

Great service and staff

The staff were great and helpful, I bought a very beautiful car and I am very happy with it. I really would recommend Oz Car and I would deal with them against.

TTT

TTTHunter Region, NSW

Do not deal with them!!!

Do not deal with Ozcar. They absolutely lie to you to make a sale (I know, that's what salesmen do, but they take it to extremes). Bought a Jeep that had an existing issue with the passenger seat head rest - they said they would replace it (the whole seat). 5 months down the line, they're saying they now won't order a new seat.....what? Also only one key fob...Along with a whole lot of other lies told by the salesman. All I can say is don't deal with them.

OzCar .OzCar

Hi TTT, please contact our Customer Relations to discuss your issue with the seat, they may be able to assist you.

peter

peterSydney, NSW

penrith car yard neil

neil the salesman was very helpful going on test drives,coming back and saying i buy it then changing my mind took 4 cars on test drives, finally brought 2 cars just got to see how the warranty works out

Pete H

Pete HSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

George Cannon is very professional and friendly man. He made us feel a part of the OZCAR family. He contacted us prior to Christmas and then again in January when a car became available (many ither sales pers messaged to say 'ring me'). We got the car of our dreams (even though the Manager tried to push an unwanted car in us). George had all of our concerns about the car fixed within a week.
Juliana S from finance took time to explain every detail and made us feel comfortable with the financial aspect (even through the Royal commission into the banks) and the finance company taking their time.
OZCAR for the win.

melanie

melanieasked

Bought a rav4 GX 2017 model, 4months ago at oscar newscastle only to find out that they charged me top dollars and over price, with the price of 27k. I tried to have it value and want to trade it in for smaller car and was told the value of the car is 16 to 17k..and can sell it privately for 21k..wish I can just return this car to ozcar. Salesman very pushy and only care about how much money they can make and don't value customer..but before the rav 4 they sold me jeep renegade which is a lemon and return it back will never deal with them anymore overpriced and corrupt.

janus

janusasked

I bought a lancer XLS from one of your branches, upon researching about Lancers I found out that the lancer you sold me has all the specs and features of the base model ES sport and not of an XLS, which means I paid a high price to a car which is supposed to be a low price, I was so much disappointed. please be honest to your customers,the money we are paying is a hard earned.

HI Janus, please contact our customer relations for further assistance 13 69 22

Tiana Sasked

Who do I contact in regards to a Esanda Finance deal done at OzCar (Australian Fleet sales at the time) in Dubbo.
I am seeking a refund for the Shortfall insurance I was charged as listed on my contract

Tiana S

Furthermore, I think its highly questionable by todays standards in light of the recent Royal Commission, that in April 2015 a 25 year old casual worker could be sold Esanda car finance at OzCar with a 17.44% interest rate. Am looking to seek further advice from the Financial Ombudsman.

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did Esanda say?

Get an answer from our members and OzCar representatives