3.6

2.5

Life's G.
Life's G.7 posts

First timer

Very happy customer here. My parcel arrived in very quick time and well packaged. I wouldn’t hesitate in ordering again. Show details
Sue Whiteley
Sue Whiteley 2 posts

Dishonest operators

This company deliberately deceived me with a wooden handled bot knife. Supplying a plastic handled bot knife.
Don't trust them. They don't have a phone number for a reason. But take yours.
Sue Whiteley
Thanks the disappointment. Show details
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Three orders over 3 years, no complaints about product or service

I've ordered three times over the last few years from Ozfarmer; twice via thier ebay store and once driect via their website. I've ordered boxes of half pint and quart Ball Mason jars and a Presto 21 litre pressure canner kit with some heritage blue Ball Mason jars. All orders were delivered promply, the pressure canner was a late Xmas purchase and was delievered within a week, even though it's a big box! Products arrived well packaged and undamaged. I'll be buying products from Ozfarmer again. Show details
Lynette P
Lynette PInverloch5 posts

Unnecessary plastic wrapping

I received my Presto pressure cooker quickly, but was disappointed that it was double wrapped in plastic. There is already far too mach plastic in the world and there was absolutely no need to wrap this in plastic. I know that the gauge is fragile, but the plastic was completely unnecessary. Very disappointed.
I have, however, been very pleased with the pressure cooker, itself, for bottling, especially vegetables, such as beans and zucchinis, which can’t be bottled safely by Fowlers, or other non pressure methods.
a1me
a1meGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC66 posts

Callum
CallumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Poor after sales service

Don’t buy direct from ozfarmer website and instead purchase through eBay, you get the protection from eBay. I ordered through their website and haven’t received goods. Apparently stock wasn’t available, they provide updates online, so you have to register just to get order update. Stick with eBay, a lot of the stuff is Chinese so you can also just by the same stuff directly from aliexpress. Show details
Ami M.
Ami M.Perth, WA2 posts

Slow and unhelpful service

Ordered seeds and never arrived.
Supposedly sent seeds again to my address but they also never arrived.
Seeds are not on the restricted list with DAWR and were not seized, but that is the only explanation I received. Show details
Rumble Bee
Rumble Bee5 posts

Can't delete

I'm wanting to delete this review but they make it difficult to do so. So I've adjusted it while that is sorted out, which will hopefully be very soon... hopefully
Nepenthese
NepentheseBrisbane3 posts

Great products, fabulous service

I started bottling (canning) fruit and veggies this year, and was unsure of how reliably I would be able to get the items I need.

I have had several orders arrive from OzFarmer, and each one has been exactly what I ordered, arrived very quickly, packed very securely, and most importantly, they are of very good quality.

Many thanks for the great service.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Poor after sales service

I have purchased many times from Ozfarmer with satisfaction, unfortunately this time my purchase of multiple cases of Ball and Mason jars arrived damaged, 10 so far, 8 broken upon arrival and 2 broke first use in the canner, I haven't canned with any of the remaining 86 jars of that size. I have made multiple phone calls and sent everything they requested with no response. All I get now is I'm new and I can't help you, or the system has lost your information again, can you resend it. I'm only asking for replacements.

bob
bobDalton6 posts

Happy customers

The Burgon and Ball hoof trimmers were delivered very quickly and when put to use on our Anglo Nubian goats' hooves, did a good job

June
JuneNSW3 posts

Happy with my purchase!

First time to purchase from Ozfarmer Australia and I must say I am impressed with their fast shipping. The boxes were carefully packed with bubble wrap to protect it. This won't be the last, I'm sure going to reorder from them again. All the best Ozfarmer Australia!

Gary
GaryLaunceston, TAS5 posts

Good quality

Everything packaged well and arrived in good time. Great quality ball jars that will easily last the test if time

Tony
TonyHomebush

Ozfarmer Team efficiency and service

I am a new customer and I can only say, service and efficiency are the key words in any business operation. I have been a business manager for over 40 yeas and I can say that this team from Ozfarmer Australia impresses me, that is by service and by telephone conversations I had with the team.

Kim
Kim

Prompt service

Ordered my items Friday received the first thing Monday morning. More than happy with the service and item in stock.