OzGameShop Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
cornelis de rooy
cornelis de rooy

i would like to know where our parcel of Marvin the martian with Tasmainia devil has got to as we ordered it on the 17/11/23.
order number is 5941 can you let us know as it is a Christmas present .
thank you Cornelis de Rooy 2 Herbert Court Newcomb Vic .

Neil
Neil

Why were 3 of my items shipped in (flimsy) plastic bags? The items were toys / model kits and their boxes arrived in a battered and damaged state (I can't now use them as gifts). These items should have been packed in sturdy boxes.

Adrian W.
Adrian W.

Where is my order? (897025360610601)
Received order confirmation that item had been dispatched on 6th Dec, stating delivery would happen in 7-10 days. Its now the 29th Dec and no sign of item. No further email updates, no parcel tracking and Australia phone number on website does not work. Live Chat is just auto robot response and no help. There is literally no way to contact you with a query. Had I known no stock was held locally in Australia and that I would be ordering from the UK then I would have ordered elsewhere. Very misleading website. This was supposed to be a Xmas present and was ordered in plenty of time. Xmas has now been and gone and I have a pretty disappointed 9yr old kid. Hang you head in shame you bunch of scammers.

Kylie
Kylie

Hi, I had the same issue. My order was dispatched 4th December and was also a Xmas gift, arrived today with the box all squashed and the box on the collectable figure I ordered which I paid a $150 for was all torn and damaged so I guess its no longer a collectable. Terrible place to shop and couldn't care less about their customers. If you google their business you will find company details with an email address to contact them, they are based in the UK. They also go under the company name of Wigglebug. Good luck with your order.

Vicki C.

Hello, I placed an order ( YTFJW69T ) it said it was sent out on the 16/11/2021.
Queried it, was told not to worry it is insured. That does not help as it was a gift for a child . Still waiting…… Ozgameshop, where is it ??
No tracking, nothing. Such poor service.

Enid

Hi there, they are in UK, they finally contacted me via PayPal, after I opened a complaint. No tracking either same crap answer about being insured, just rubbish! They have a Australian Businss Number but are located in UK which gives the impression that they are here in Australia they even quote a PO box in Melbourne. Still waiting for goods here after almost a month, I will escalate my complaint with Paypal for refund if not here by 24th Dec, I also will be contacting Consumer Affairs regarding this company and a well known media source of whom I have contacts within. Never before have I had such poor service and so many contrived and pathetic excuses, hope you have better luck and receive your order.
Cheers

Vicki C.

Yes, sounds similar, I did think it was Aus company. I also will be contacting PayPal .
Koogan should take that web site down. I do not hold out any hope of it arriving :(

Ken G.
Ken G.

Hello I placed and paid for my order on July 2nd. I have had no response as to when it will be delivered. I have also send emails but no response whatsoever. What is going on with you people?? At least have the courtesy to reply and tell me when I'll be receiving my order. Very poor performance and extremley bad manners

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

I am about to send a message through their fb page. If no response I will contact PayPal through which I made the purchase and maybe they can investigate this company. This is my only bad experience shopping online. Although (ONLY) $51 I really cannot afford to lose this money.

Tony C.
Tony C.

Finally got my order but it was more than two weeks after it was shipped, it came via Austpost, no idea what was the delay????

Anonymous

Could we get tracking numbers for “Royal Mail” to see when it arrives in Australia?

Order number 566971606517501

carbon i.
carbon i.

what to do if my order hasn't arrived even after many days past the expected delivery date. My first order arrived but my second one never did.

Randomperson O.
Randomperson O.

Why did you name your shop OZ game shop when you’re located in the United Kingdom ?

Also why doesn’t your website mention that the items are being being shipped from the UK at checkout or in the item description ?

Chu
Chu

Hi i received the order in excellent condition and faster than expected. But there’s s defect of the product which is not your fault. But i’m disappointed because when i tried to contact i just get failed capcha which is not existing
Tien

Alison W.
Alison W.

Hi OzGamesShop

Recently tried to use your contact form on mobile and laptop but each time the send button is pressed it says the 'captcha failed'. There was no captcha. That makes it incredibly difficult to contact you and feeds into the belief that the company does not care about its customers, especially those in Australia.

If, by chance you do read this, here are my questions:

1. Do the watches come with batteries?
2. Are the prices in Australian dollars? This fact should be on every screen of the shop and at least in the cart screen.
3. Is the watch (Timex T46681) Australian stock?

Hoping you will exceed my low expectations and respond.

Thank you.

George D
George D

I wouldnt order from them as i never received my order. I cant tell you the details on their products . I just wouldn't buy from them again and no they dont care about customers at all

Ace S.
Ace S.

Hi just wondering is ozgameshop in AUD?

Carol B.
Carol B.

Hi I have made an order a week ago and you have received the payment and I haven’t received an confirmation email and my order is sitting there for the past week being picked I am wondering if something is wrong. I would love a email contact. Carol

Hi
My name is long anh nguyen
Mob: [number removed]
My order number is #904882150510501
Placed on 15 aug 2020
I have not received my order yet
I am still waiting for my order
Is there any way to track my order?
Kind regards
Long-anh nguyen

Hi
I have received my order today.
Consider the recent situation , the postage time is very impressive if the order is coming all the way from uk.
Thank you very much.
Please re-estimate the postage time stated from the website so that the buyers stay calm and wait for theirs orders.
Kind regards

lee k.
lee k.

how long did it take total?

Brett F.
Brett F.

Is this place for real??
I haven’t received any correspondence at all after placing my order 3 weeks ago!!
No details. Only a website.
When you ring don’t answer...
Does anyone have an email address.

Nellie F.

Hi have lost email address plz contact me nellie flowers re broken bread slicer nellie.panna@gmail.com thanks nellie

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Nellie, I would suggest getting in touch privately and removing your email from here for your safety as this is a public inbox. Can you please email our customer services at "contactus@ozgameshop.com"? Best regards, Diego.

Nellie F.

Remove email trouble using emails sorry nellie

Nellie F.

Sorry trying to make contact with oz games plz remove learning to use internet nellie

OzGameShop   DM

I'm afraid I cannot edit your message here. Can you maybe contact us on Facebook? We are happy to help with this there too.

Jan M.
Jan M.

Why is it the phone number for wigglebug australia never answers?
Why are you people so hard to contact?
Why do so many orders go missing?
I am thinking you are not a genuine company?
I need reply as do many other people.
Sivam Australia

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jan, We work on UK time so it could be that you are trying to give us a call at local time. Our customer services are really busy but they will answer emails as soon as possible.

I'm afraid that some orders go missing because deliveries are not as reliable at the moment as they usually are but we will gladly refund or replace your order if this happens.

We are a genuine international company based in the UK at this address you can check:
Unit 1 Midland Way, Barlborough, Chesterfield S43 4GD

Hope this helps, but let us know if you have any further question. :)

-Diego

William C.
William C.

Hi,
I noticed that my order was dispatched on the 24th of March, but has still not arrived although 7-10 working days have passed. My order number is #454771376416401. Just wondering if this is normal, or if you guys have any information as to where the order currently is?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi William, Thank you for getting in touch.

I’m so sorry to hear that this has not arrived with you yet! It was sent out on 24th of March and we do state that it usually arrives within 4-10 working days, so it should be with you by now. Unfortunately, the Royal Mail will not allow us to claim the item as lost in post until it has been 20 working days since the dispatch date. I understand this is a long time to ask you to wait but as the postal services say they still may deliver your order we can’t do anything until the 16th of April has passed.

Again, I do apologise and I hope it turns up with you soon, but if not just let us know and we will sort it for you!

Kindest Regards,
Charlie

Nelson V.
Nelson V.

I'm possibly about to purchase dayz through your website and I would like to make sure the copy of the game I'll receive will be coded to an australian PS4, thanks.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Nelson, thanks for getting in touch. This game is a PAL game, meaning that it is commonly used in the UK but also works perfectly fine and is compatible with your Australian PS4. There will be no problems with using this game on your console. :) - Charlie.

Jacob Howley

Is there a way I can track my order?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jacob. Unfortunately, a tracked delivery service is not available on orders dispatched to Australia. Please don't worry as delivery delays do sometimes occur. Your order is insured so we will file a lost in post investigation and send a replacement if it doesn't arrive within 20 working days. I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please feel free to get back in touch! ~Diego

Jacob Howley

How long will it take for my two oasis cds to get here? I ordered them two days ago (friday) and because the last time I ordered a cd (from the oasis store) they used the worst possible postal service (UPS) which screwed me over big time and took ages to arrive and I just want to be reassured it wont happen again

This ole gamer
This ole gamer

I can only tell you about my experience. It took 10 days for two PS4 games to arrive. You might be looking at a longer wait due to Christmas season I would think. I cant really reassure you beyond that since I am not the business.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jacob, As we are based in the UK and this is where we send all of our orders from, standard delivery can take around 4-10 working days to arrive with you, or if you have purchased the express delivery this should arrive within 5-8 working days for you.

If your order doesn't arrive within this time period, please make sure to contact our customer service team about this and they will look into it for you.

I hope that your order arrives very soon and fingers crossed you will get it just before the Christmas rush hits.

All the best,
Charlie.

Jacob Howley

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives