OzGameShop Questions & Answers

74 questions from our users

Chu

Chuasked

Hi i received the order in excellent condition and faster than expected. But there’s s defect of the product which is not your fault. But i’m disappointed because when i tried to contact i just get failed capcha which is not existing
Tien

Alison W.

Alison W.asked

Hi OzGamesShop

Recently tried to use your contact form on mobile and laptop but each time the send button is pressed it says the 'captcha failed'. There was no captcha. That makes it incredibly difficult to contact you and feeds into the belief that the company does not care about its customers, especially those in Australia.

If, by chance you do read this, here are my questions:

1. Do the watches come with batteries?
2. Are the prices in Australian dollars? This fact should be on every screen of the shop and at least in the cart screen.
3. Is the watch (Timex T46681) Australian stock?

Hoping you will exceed my low expectations and respond.

Thank you.

George D
George D

I wouldnt order from them as i never received my order. I cant tell you the details on their products . I just wouldn't buy from them again and no they dont care about customers at all

Ace S.

Ace S.asked

Hi just wondering is ozgameshop in AUD?

Carol B.

Carol B.asked

Hi I have made an order a week ago and you have received the payment and I haven’t received an confirmation email and my order is sitting there for the past week being picked I am wondering if something is wrong. I would love a email contact. Carol

long-anh N.asked

Hi
My name is long anh nguyen
Mob: [number removed]
My order number is #904882150510501
Placed on 15 aug 2020
I have not received my order yet
I am still waiting for my order
Is there any way to track my order?
Kind regards
Long-anh nguyen

Hi
I have received my order today.
Consider the recent situation , the postage time is very impressive if the order is coming all the way from uk.
Thank you very much.
Please re-estimate the postage time stated from the website so that the buyers stay calm and wait for theirs orders.
Kind regards

Brett F.

Brett F.asked

Is this place for real??
I haven’t received any correspondence at all after placing my order 3 weeks ago!!
No details. Only a website.
When you ring don’t answer...
Does anyone have an email address.

Nellie F.asked

Hi have lost email address plz contact me nellie flowers re broken bread slicer nellie.panna@gmail.com thanks nellie

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Nellie, I would suggest getting in touch privately and removing your email from here for your safety as this is a public inbox. Can you please email our customer services at "contactus@ozgameshop.com"? Best regards, Diego.

Nellie F.

Remove email trouble using emails sorry nellie

Nellie F.

Sorry trying to make contact with oz games plz remove learning to use internet nellie

Jan M.

Jan M.asked

Why is it the phone number for wigglebug australia never answers?
Why are you people so hard to contact?
Why do so many orders go missing?
I am thinking you are not a genuine company?
I need reply as do many other people.
Sivam Australia

Hi Jan,

We work on UK time so it could be that you are trying to give us a call at local time. Our customer services are really busy but they will answer emails as soon as possible.

I'm afraid that some orders go missing because deliveries are not as reliable at the moment as they usually are but we will gladly refund or replace your order if this happens.

We are a genuine international company based in the UK at this address you can check:
Unit 1 Midland Way, Barlborough, Chesterfield S43 4GD

Hope this helps, but let us know if you have any further question. :)

-Diego

William C.

William C.asked

Hi,
I noticed that my order was dispatched on the 24th of March, but has still not arrived although 7-10 working days have passed. My order number is #454771376416401. Just wondering if this is normal, or if you guys have any information as to where the order currently is?

Hi William,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I’m so sorry to hear that this has not arrived with you yet! It was sent out on 24th of March and we do state that it usually arrives within 4-10 working days, so it should be with you by now. Unfortunately, the Royal Mail will not allow us to claim the item as lost in post until it has been 20 working days since the dispatch date. I understand this is a long time to ask you to wait but as the postal services say they still may deliver your order we can’t do anything until the 16th of April has passed.

Again, I do apologise and I hope it turns up with you soon, but if not just let us know and we will sort it for you!

Kindest Regards,
Charlie

Nelson V.

Nelson V.asked

I'm possibly about to purchase dayz through your website and I would like to make sure the copy of the game I'll receive will be coded to an australian PS4, thanks.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Nelson, thanks for getting in touch. This game is a PAL game, meaning that it is commonly used in the UK but also works perfectly fine and is compatible with your Australian PS4. There will be no problems with using this game on your console. :) - Charlie.

Jacob Howleyasked

Is there a way I can track my order?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Jacob. Unfortunately, a tracked delivery service is not available on orders dispatched to Australia. Please don't worry as delivery delays do sometimes occur. Your order is insured so we will file a lost in post investigation and send a replacement if it doesn't arrive within 20 working days. I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please feel free to get back in touch! ~Diego

Jacob Howleyasked

How long will it take for my two oasis cds to get here? I ordered them two days ago (friday) and because the last time I ordered a cd (from the oasis store) they used the worst possible postal service (UPS) which screwed me over big time and took ages to arrive and I just want to be reassured it wont happen again

This ole gamer
This ole gamer

I can only tell you about my experience. It took 10 days for two PS4 games to arrive. You might be looking at a longer wait due to Christmas season I would think. I cant really reassure you beyond that since I am not the business.

Hi Jacob,

As we are based in the UK and this is where we send all of our orders from, standard delivery can take around 4-10 working days to arrive with you, or if you have purchased the express delivery this should arrive within 5-8 working days for you.

If your order doesn't arrive within this time period, please make sure to contact our customer service team about this and they will look into it for you.

I hope that your order arrives very soon and fingers crossed you will get it just before the Christmas rush hits.

All the best,
Charlie.

Peter Wyner

Peter Wynerasked

Pre order sniper ghost warrior contracts

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Peter. What is your doubt about that item?

Some person

Some personasked

Hi I ordered a videogame from your site and I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 working days. It’s already been 2 weeks, how long would it take for my order to arrive?
My order number is:

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello there, thank you for contacting us. Could you please send me your email address in a private message on Facebook so I can check this for you? Argy

Aimless
Aimless

They’ll keep making excuses. And then it won’t arrive they’ll make some more. Impossible to get a refund. Contact your bank and ask for a charge back instead citing theft.

Greg

Gregasked

I ordered Red Dead Redemption April 2017, moved houses so changed my address with ozgameshop, still haven't received it, contacted Lauren on email from ozgameshop who said it was delivered to old address, not sure how this happened as changed my address ages before was sent, when will this be rectified and i get my game?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello Greg, thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is much appreciated by our company. As my customer services advisor has explained, even when the customer updates his shipping address in his account, this action will not automatically change any dispatch information on any orders that have already been placed. In order for your address to be updated in the existing order, you will have to contact our customer services team and they will be able to change your address in our system.

As for your existing order, If the item is undelivered then your local post office will send it back to us but this can take 3 months before we can issue you a refund as we have to wait for it to return back to us. This procedure is mandatory I'm afraid.

Once again I would like to apologise for this unfortunate experience and I we receive the item back as soon as possible in order to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards Argy.

Fingers

Fingersasked

Can I be certain you have the 'Revell 1/24 Routemaster' London bus kit in stock if I place an order.?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry as this is not something that I can confirm. I would say your best bet is to use this link:https://www.ozgameshop.com/request-an-item
This allows you to request the item directly from our Buying Team who contact us and we then contact you with the outcome. I hope this helps, if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. Argy

Mars Ondraasked

I ordered a game and it was in the wrong address. I fixed the address before it was dispatched and i verified it. But the thing is it was still dispatched to the wrong address. How can I get my game?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear this. In order for me to look into this for you, may I please have your order number for this order, please?

I hope to hear back from you very soon! - Charlie-Jo:).

My order number is: 230359256316301

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jarred S

Jarred Sasked

hi guys, ordered on the 6th of this month and have still not received my item. it said 7-10 working days, however it has currently been 14 working days and after this weekend. if I had known it would take this long I would have bought from one of the many other retailers selling the same product at the same price. the name oz game shop indicated as does your shipping time frame that the products would be located in Australia. 7-10 days for international standard shipping seems remarkably unrealistic. what is the postal service you use and how can I contact them directly to follow up on my order?

order number 122504705316301

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello Jarred, thank you for getting in touch with us about this. I’m so sorry to hear that this has not arrived with you yet! It was sent out on the 6th of August and we do state that it usually arrives within 7-10 working days, so it should be with you by now. We send out any orders via Royal Mail and as soon as they arrive in Australia they are picked up by AUS Post and then delivered to your house. Unfortunately, Royal Mail will not allow us to claim the item as lost in post until it has been 20 working days since the dispatch date.
I understand this is a long time to ask you to wait but as the postal services say they still may deliver your order we can’t do anything until this date (29th of August) has passed.
Again, I do apologise and I hope it turns up with you soon, but if not send us a message and we will be happy to resolve this for you at once.
Kind regards Argy

Madbro

Madbroasked

How longwill it take for a red and gold xbox one elite controller to be shipped into brisbane. And also how do i know i will get myproduct?

Hi there,

If you are referring to - Red Shadow & Gold Edition Xbox One Elite Controller currently priced at $261.99 on our site, this is a custom controller that would be being brought from our overflow warehouse and in the item listing you will notice that there is a lead time of 7-14 working days which allows these controllers to be brought from our overflow warehouse to then send out to you:)

The normal delivery time then follows once dispatched which for express shipping is 5-8 working days once dispatched or standard delivery is 4-10 working days once dispatched.

I hope that this helps!

-Charlie-Jo

Vett

Vettasked

Do you send your stock from a warehouse in Australia?

Hey,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Most of our stock is shipped from our UK warehouse but we do have some stock that is sent from our Australian warehouse and will be stated in the product listing. We are looking to increase this very soon though:).

As we ship out thousands of items each week, we have built great relationships with our postal services and can offer great low shipping prices!

I hope that this helps,
Charlie-Jo

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives