OzGameShop

OzGameShop Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Peter Wyner
Peter Wyner

Pre order sniper ghost warrior contracts

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Peter. What is your doubt about that item?

Some person
Some person

Hi I ordered a videogame from your site and I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 working days. It’s already been 2 weeks, how long would it take for my order to arrive?

My order number is:

OzGameShop   DM

Hello there, thank you for contacting us. Could you please send me your email address in a private message on Facebook so I can check this for you? Argy

Aimless
Aimless

They’ll keep making excuses. And then it won’t arrive they’ll make some more. Impossible to get a refund. Contact your bank and ask for a charge back instead citing theft.

Greg
Greg

I ordered Red Dead Redemption April 2017, moved houses so changed my address with ozgameshop, still haven't received it, contacted Lauren on email from ozgameshop who said it was delivered to old address, not sure how this happened as changed my address ages before was sent, when will this be rectified and i get my game?

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Greg, thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is much appreciated by our company. As my customer services advisor has explained, even when the customer updates his shipping address in his account, this action will not automatically change any dispatch information on any orders that have already been placed. In order for your address to be updated in the existing order, you will have to contact our customer services team and they will be able to change your address in our system.

As for your existing order, If the item is undelivered then your local post office will send it back to us but this can take 3 months before we can issue you a refund as we have to wait for it to return back to us. This procedure is mandatory I'm afraid.

Once again I would like to apologise for this unfortunate experience and I we receive the item back as soon as possible in order to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards Argy.

Fingers
Fingers

Can I be certain you have the 'Revell 1/24 Routemaster' London bus kit in stock if I place an order.?

OzGameShop   DM

Hello, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry as this is not something that I can confirm. I would say your best bet is to use this link:https://www.ozgameshop.com/request-an-item

This allows you to request the item directly from our Buying Team who contact us and we then contact you with the outcome. I hope this helps, if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. Argy

Mars Ondra

I ordered a game and it was in the wrong address. I fixed the address before it was dispatched and i verified it. But the thing is it was still dispatched to the wrong address. How can I get my game?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear this. In order for me to look into this for you, may I please have your order number for this order, please?

I hope to hear back from you very soon! - Charlie-Jo:).

My order number is: 230359256316301

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jarred S
Jarred S

hi guys, ordered on the 6th of this month and have still not received my item. it said 7-10 working days, however it has currently been 14 working days and after this weekend. if I had known it would take this long I would have bought from one of the many other retailers selling the same product at the same price. the name oz game shop indicated as does your shipping time frame that the products would be located in Australia. 7-10 days for international standard shipping seems remarkably unrealistic. what is the postal service you use and how can I contact them directly to follow up on my order?

order number 122504705316301

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Jarred, thank you for getting in touch with us about this. I’m so sorry to hear that this has not arrived with you yet! It was sent out on the 6th of August and we do state that it usually arrives within 7-10 working days, so it should be with you by now. We send out any orders via Royal Mail and as soon as they arrive in Australia they are picked up by AUS Post and then delivered to your house. Unfortunately, Royal Mail will not allow us to claim the item as lost in post until it has been 20 working days since the dispatch date.

I understand this is a long time to ask you to wait but as the postal services say they still may deliver your order we can’t do anything until this date (29th of August) has passed.

Again, I do apologise and I hope it turns up with you soon, but if not send us a message and we will be happy to resolve this for you at once.

Kind regards Argy

Madbro
Madbro

How longwill it take for a red and gold xbox one elite controller to be shipped into brisbane. And also how do i know i will get myproduct?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi there, If you are referring to - Red Shadow & Gold Edition Xbox One Elite Controller currently priced at $261.99 on our site, this is a custom controller that would be being brought from our overflow warehouse and in the item listing you will notice that there is a lead time of 7-14 working days which allows these controllers to be brought from our overflow warehouse to then send out to you:)

The normal delivery time then follows once dispatched which for express shipping is 5-8 working days once dispatched or standard delivery is 4-10 working days once dispatched.

I hope that this helps!

-Charlie-Jo

Vett
Vett

Do you send your stock from a warehouse in Australia?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey, Thank you for getting in touch.

Most of our stock is shipped from our UK warehouse but we do have some stock that is sent from our Australian warehouse and will be stated in the product listing. We are looking to increase this very soon though:).

As we ship out thousands of items each week, we have built great relationships with our postal services and can offer great low shipping prices!

I hope that this helps,

VNK
VNK

I have recently preorder tcg booster boxes and would like to confirm if all comes in sealed?

also expected ETA to Sydney?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey there! These booster boxes are all brand new as received from the manufacturer so they should be fully sealed for you:).

With delivery to Sydney, we usually say that your orders should arrive within 4-10 working days after the order has been dispatched unless you have paid for express delivery and then your order should arrive a little faster arriving in 5-8 working days!

I hope that this helps, if you would like to know anything else about your order, please feel free to send us over a private message with your order number.

Thanks,

farzan khan
farzan khan

i ordered 15848474314301 on the 4 of June and it still hasn't arrived where and when will it come?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi, As you have made the order with standard delivery, we say that your order should arrive with you within 4-10 working days. Your order was sent out on 4/6 so should be with you by - next Monday-18/6 as this is the 10th working day:)

Feel free to send us a message if you would like to know anything else!

Aayush S
Aayush S

How long does a refund take if you cancelled a preorder of a game not close to its release date yet?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Aayush S, If you paid by card, depending on your bank, your refund will be back in your bank account within 5 working days. If you paid by PayPal the refund will show in your account within 48hrs.

I hope this information helps!

Many thanks,

Eva

Jess ski
Jess ski

If a product is out of stock, will there be more or is it like gone forever type of thing.

And if this site does get in more stock when will it be. And is there a way that I can find out immediately and not miss out?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jess, Sometimes when a product is sold out completely it will remain onsite for a little while before being removed or in most cases it is simply out of stock until our next delivery comes in, the easiest thing to do is enter your email address on the product page and you will be notified the minute we get more stock or send us a message through the website or Facebook and we will inquire into a specific product for you to see if we have a rough delivery date from the suppliers.

Loctorak
Loctorak

Hello,

I just purchased the full Monster Hunter game for the PS4. Since it's a digital purchase, should i not gain access to the game immediately? I can obviously download it, but i just paid $75 to you, so I'm not paying another cent to access it (as the PlayStation store is trying to force me to do).

If Sony still wants me to pay, what was the point of giving you money? Please inform me how to access the game with my purchase? If you are unable to, I demand an immediate refund of my $75.

Regards,

L.

James L
James L

Can i get help I dont when my order is coming, i have no email or updates on my order

blueferrari
blueferrari

All I did was contact the help centre, which is on the bottom of the page under "Need Help?" Fill in your details and it sends them a message. They won't get back to you until the next day though, because they're in the UK.

OzGameShop   DM

Hello James, I'll be happy to help, what is your order number and I will look into this for you.

OzGameShop   DM

Hello James, you can also send us a direct email with your order number to contactus@ozgameshop.com if you prefer.

God
God

I preordered a game expecting for it to come on the day but it’s been a week and still nothing. Is this because ozgameshop is less known so it gets the games in stock on the release date?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi, we always try to get pre-orders dispatched asap which is as soon as the publishers allow us to (as they set strict release date rules) they are dispatched by or before release date, so that it gets to you as close to release date as possible but it's not something we can guarantee I'm afraid. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

THK
THK

Hi can you please look into order number 900482714215201? It was dispatched on the 9th October and I still have not received anything or heard anything about it. Thank you

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Taehyun, I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't arrived yet. In order to claim it as 'lost in post' we need to wait 20 working days because Royal Mail states that the item can still be delivered within this time frame. If your order has not arrived by November 1, please get in touch and we will process a refund or replacement straight away.

Ben
Ben

Hi i ordered a game on the 22nd of last month and still have not got it. order number is #902626034214201. Any ideas?

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Ben, I'm so sorry to hear you still haven't received your order. Could you send us an email at contactus@ozgameshop.com so we can provide you with further information?

harry
harry

hi id like to know when my order will most likely be delivered it was dispatched Friday order number is 234771264214201

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Harry, Our express (METRO) deliveries usually take 5-8 working days. Your order was dispatched on September 29, so it should arrive by or before October 9. I hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Dave.k
Dave.k

hi im just wondering when my order is going to get shipped as ive already sent a few emails but received none back so i would really like to know if thats possible #124748362212201 thanks

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Dave, standard (METRO) deliveries usually take 7-10 working days. Your order was dispatched on August 11, so it should arrive by or before August 23.

Jtr
Jtr

First of all, i know that i have to wait 20 full working days before I can ask ozgameshop to post a lost claim to the mail office and i have done so. I've been trying to contact ozgameshop for a while now to do so but no one has been helping and they have only told me to wait 20 days or don't answer the question at all. I just want to get a replacement sent or a refund. How can i do so? "Dispatched since 16th Mar 2017 13:09".

OzGameShop   DM

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had a reply to your emails I would like to look into this asap for you because if the item was dispatched on 16th March you have waited the full 20 working days that we ask you to and I want to get a replacement (if there is stock) or a refund sorted for you as soon as possible. Could you please let me know your order number? you can send that via a private message on here if you don't wish to make that information public.

Many thanks,

Holly.

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives