OzGameShop

OzGameShop Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
mohamedfaraj
mohamedfaraj

i am wondring when is my order gona be dispatched/shipped?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Mohamed Faraj, thanks for getting in touch. I've spoken to customer services regarding this order and I can see that you are currently speaking with them so they will be able to answer all of your order queries. Many thanks.

MysteriousMeowz
MysteriousMeowz

Hi I've ordered some xbox live Im just wondering when it will deliver?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Could you message us with you order number and I'll look into this, thanks

Unclejoffery

hi just wondering how long does it take for an item to be posted I have had a book that I ordered sitting in being picked for about 6 days now

OzGameShop   DM

Hi, are you able to send us a private message on here with your order number in so that we can look into this for you, as we always aim to ship orders within 24hrs (mon-fri) some products have additional days added due to warehouse location but this would be stated on the product page directly above the 'add to basket' button before you buy? Many thanks.

hi yes my order number is 11460823114101

OzGameShop   DM

Thanks, I'm really sorry about this. The additional delivery time is mentioned on the product page (2 - 4 working days). This item is coming from a different warehouse and may take slightly longer than usual to dispatch. Once the item has been dispatched, usual delivery time applies. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

Sam
Sam

How long is delivery?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Sam! With Standard Delivery we estimate 7-10 working days and with Express Delivery 5-8 working days.

Tim
Tim

I'm not sure how to private message you on this site. I would email, but I have had no luck from your customer service via email. How am I able to send a private message, and if not, what email address should I use to contact you?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Tim! Thanks for getting in touch. You can email us: contactus@ozgameshop.com or contact us on Facebook: external link . Hope this help, if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

varadero
varadero

Hi I ordered an Xbox one wireless controller on 22/11/2016 and have still not received my order. 22/12/2016???? Where is it OZ10585820 ??

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Varadero, Thanks for getting in touch. I can't find your order from that reference, are you able to confirm with me that you definitely bought from us (ozgameshop.com) and not another company (not affiliated with us) external link ? Thanks.

Camasousous

Why is my order still being picked after 7 days?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Camasousous, could you please message us your order number so that I can look into this straight away for you. Many thanks.

#347036033113101

Gim2001

Hi OzGameshop! We had pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U. Is it possible to cancel the pre-order as I will most likely be getting the game for the Nintendo Switch (Nintendo's upcoming console). So would it be possible to cancel the Pre-order?

Thanks!

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Gim! Thanks for getting in touch. Please send me your order number in a private message and I'll look into this, thanks!

Catherine Cobain
Catherine Cobain

Please can you give me an update on my order?

Bought and piad for 23/11

Sent 2 emails and had no reply.

Abysmal customer service!!!!

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Catherine! Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. Please send me your order number in a private message and I'll look into this, thanks!

csimmy

I placed an order in November. Still not received the game. Was paid for through PayPal. Order no OZ10585042.

Please can you let me know why I have not received this yet. This is a present for my son for xmas.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi csimmy, thanks for getting in touch. I've tried searching for your order using that reference number but cannot find your order. Can I first confirm with you that you bought from us (ozgameshop.com) and not another company with whom we have no connection with (ozgameshop.co.uk). Many thanks.

csimmy

Thanks for your reply. I ordered from ozgames.co.uk and just found out this is a scam website.

OzGameShop   DM

Yes, here is some information that may help. We can see that you have ordered off a website called Ozgameshop.co.uk. Sadly this website is not affiliated with our website, Ozgameshop.com in any way, we just share the same name. We have received multiple complaints from customers off that website asking where their order is and we now believe this website to be fraudulent and urge you to contact your bank immediately and ask them to investigate this. They are now directing all their website traffic to our own website, ozgameshop.com, which we believe is intended to confuse their customers. Please contact the payment provider you used immediately and ask them to look into this for you.

As said, we must stress that ozgameshop.co.uk is not affiliated in any way with our company, ozgameshop.com, we just share the same name. If you have paid via PayPal you can see that this does say that the Merchant name is OZ Games LLC. If you purchase from us our name is Xbite games as this is our company name. Unfortunately we cannot help with any issues that you have as your transaction has taken place with a different company.

We hope that you can get this issue resolved ASAP.

Hazlenuts
Hazlenuts

Hi, i ordered an xbox one game on the 18th nov. I live in the UK and was wondering how long the shipping normally takes?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Please send me your order number and I'll look into this, thanks

Hi OzGameShop,

We recently pre-ordered the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I was wondering when it would it would be delivered to us (I am aware that an exact release date has not been revealed). We live in Australia and when we we get a release date for the game, how long do you think it will take for the game to be delivered to us. If you need any further information I am more than happy to tell you them in the form of private messages.

Thanks!

OzGameShop   DM

Hi there! Thanks for getting in touch. When the game is released, we estimate 7-10 working days (Standard Delivery) to arrive with you (Express Delivery - 2 working days quicker than Standard Delivery). We always try to get pre-orders dispatched asap which is as soon as the publishers allow us to (as they set strict release date rules) they are dispatched by or before release date, so that it gets to you as close to release date as possible but it's not something we can guarantee I'm afraid. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

Gim2001

Thanks OzGameShop! Also I was just wondering, won't this product be coming from the UK?

OzGameShop   DM

You're welcome! Everything we ship out is UK PAL copies (unless otherwise stated on product page), which work on the same region as Australian consoles. You'll have no problems running them!

Jay
Jay

Hey I brought nba 2k17 and payed for the express shipping, I'm just curious how long this will take as it dispatched about a week ago?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jay. Thanks for getting in touch. The usual delay for express shipping is from 5 to 8 working days depending on which area you are living.

If you would provide us your email address and order number we will be happy to have a look at your order.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

Gavin
Gavin

Does it really take 7-10 days to ship?

Barry
Barry

I have found it to be that long and also a bit longer. It is surprising given the distance from Europe to Australia.

T4Sc
T4Sc

Can only speak from my one experience, but yeah, that's how long it took for mine.

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Gavin, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, as we are shipping from, overseas the delivery take indeed 7 to 10 working days to go through Australia unless if you choose the Express delivery option which bring your order on 5 to 8 working days..

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more question.

N.

Dave
Dave

Hi, you guys are selling mount and blade warband for ps4. Its not available in aus tho. Do you guys source games from overseas? If so are they compatible with ozzie ps4's?

Phil S
Phil S

Most of their games are from the UK which are indeed compatible with Australian consoles. :)

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Dave, thanks for getting in touch! All our games are shipping from UK and are UK version which are affectively compatible with Australian consoles.

Do not hesitate to come back to us if you have any other question.

N.

jess
jess

hi oz i was just wondering something i have the status "being picked" on my order, what dose it mean please? are u guys like a game lotto or something ( i know that your not just having a joke still would like to know though thank you)

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jess. Thanks for getting in touch. This just mean that your order is on his way to be dispacthed. Our offices are not open the weekend so it will be send today. If you want more informations about your orderr status, please provide me your order number or email address and I will be happy to have a look for you. f you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch. Many Thanks.

Vexed

At the risk of sounding dumb are gaming headsets region locked? If i buy a headset from OzGameShop will it work here in Australia?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Vexed; thanks for getting in touch. There shouldn't be any problem for a headsets to work in Australia. If you will let me know exactly in which products you are interested in, I will be more than happy to double-check it for you. Many Thanks

Im interested in buying the Turtle Beach XO4 Four Headset Xbox ONe

Jake
Jake

Are the prices in american or Australian? so if somthing cost $50 on their site its atcully more?

Mr Annoyed
Mr Annoyed

You can switch between AUD and USD using the button on the top right of the website.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jake. Thanks for getting in touch. All the prices are in Australian Dollars but as Mr Annoyed said; you can switch to American Dollars by using the bottom on the top right of the page.

CannonMan2000
CannonMan2000

Hi there OZ gaming. Do you have limited stock on the special edition of No Mans sky. Cause i am thinking of buying it soon since everywhere else is out of stock. And how long after the release date would it arrive to Sydney Australia?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi CannonMan2000, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, this game is selling pretty fast; a large part of the stock has already been preordered. We are expecting all the copies for the 8th of August. As Sydney is a metro area our standard delivery takes 7-8 working days (standard delivery is free if you spend over $50) If you wish to upgrade to express delivery this will take 5-6 working days. I hope this has answered all your questions but if you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks.

stylisnki
stylisnki

Do you ship to P.O boxes?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Stylisnki. Yes of course we ship to P.O boxes. Do not hesitate if you have any other questions

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives