OzGameShop

OzGameShop Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

Hey Ozgameshop,

I ordered DOOM for Xbox one from your site and I was just wondering if you guys send the game out before the release date or you send it out on the release date?

Thanks.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi MM66666, thanks for getting in touch. Our games are send before the release date in order to allow you to play with them as soon as possible, but if you could simply send me your email address and the order number I will be more than happy to look into this straight away for you. Many thanks.

(reply to ozgameshop)

Mariomario66666@gmail.com

#893693821012001

I have no idea how to reply directly. ;)

Terrie Culmsee
Terrie Culmsee

Hi, would like to order the Samsung 128 GB PRO Plus MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade U3 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter.

- Is this the real Samsung product or a fake?

- I've also read that there is a bank conversion charge - how much will this be?

- How long will it take to deliver to Perth, Australia from time of order?

Cheers,

Terrie

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Terrie, thanks for getting in touch. Yes the product is an official Samsung product and also rest assured any product that mentions a brand such as this example will always be the official merchandise for that brand. As the items are sold in AUD and paid for in AUD there will be no bank conversion charges. As Perth is a metro area our standard delivery takes 7-8 working days (standard delivery is free if you spend over $50) If you wish to upgrade to express delivery this will take 5-6 working days. I hope this has answered all your questions but if you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks.

Shaun

Hey just purchased the astro A50 headset from you guys and i payed the extra 5 bucks for express post. just curious when they will show up? No rush im just curious

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Shaun, thanks for getting in touch. As an example; for a Metro area via express delivery we give an estimated time of 5-6 working days but if you could simply send me your email address and the order number I will be more than happy to look into this straight away for you. Many thanks.

Rachaell143
Rachaell143

Concerned with the shipping express metro Sydney area how long will it take is it from Australia?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Rachaell143! Thanks for getting in touch with us. Most of our stock is shipped from the UK, some being shipped directly from Australia; we have great relationships with both UK and Oz postal services to ensure great shipping services and deals for our customers. Express shipping to the metro area of Sydney will be 5-6 working days, this is two days faster than standard delivery which is 7-10 working days. You can find more information on delivery if you follow this link: external link . If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, we're always happy to help. Many thanks.

Perky
Perky

Hi i'm from Australia (Western Australia) and recently bought a game from you and was wondering roughly how long it should take to arrive?

convert56
convert56

i buy from ozgameshop fairly regular my games take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive but a lot of that is due too when they arrive in australia unless its an australian stock game then 2-3 weeks

Jag
Jag

7 to 10 days

Alex
Alex

What's the Uk web address for you guys? Want to buy from the Uk and I know you're Uk based.

Thanks!

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Alex! If you are in Oz yourself it doesn't actually make a difference as everything will be despatched from the same warehouses :-) Thanks, Lise

Brody Jake Sampson
Brody Jake Sampson

I ordered a game through you on my paypal, it was declined and supposedly refunded in full. I still haven't received my refund. Where is a contact number to talk so I can organise my refund and put through the purchase without it being declined?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Brody, I am sorry to hear you have experienced some issues while paying with PayPal. We do have a contact number for the phone but as we are based in the UK, I am not sure if you want to make this call because of the potential high costs.. We are however available on live chat during office hours in GMT. This mean you can chat with one of our customer services colleagues when it is night time in Australia. If you want to make sure your next purchase won't be declined, just make sure you follow the instructions stated in the email you should have received about your refund! Hope this helped!

Ken
Ken

why couldn't you give me a tracking number that I could track My order? almost 3 weeks passed already since I receive the email that said My order has been dispatched.

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Ken! I'm really sorry to hear that!

Unfortunately we do not have a tracking delivery service available.

Could you please email our customer service ? They will sort it out for you!

Email : contactus@ozgameshop.com

rick J
rick J

Just purchased command and conquer collection (pc version). Am I getting the CD's sent to me OR just a series of CD keys?

If it's the CD keys, why am I waiting for them to be delivered? Isn't it just a list of numbers?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Rick J, Digital codes are sent out within 24 hours of purchase Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm UK time so you should have it soon :)

brentnallt
brentnallt

What's up kids.

I'm a collector, and generally prefer my games in flawless condition (no scuffs or marks or whatever). Is this the condition you guys' orders generally arrive in?

Thanks <3 xoxo

Trace h
Trace h

Yes it dos

Anonymum

My new game came with a chip. Paid to have it returned. They didn't deem this faulty as they could load it, and just sent it back to me. So now I'm out of pocket for a chipped game that freezes, plus postage that wasn't refunded as they didn't deem the chip a fault.

Nikcut
Nikcut

Hi! Could you please tell me how long it should take for my Xbox live code to be emailed? I ordered 26 hours ago.

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Nikcut, Digital codes are sent out within 24 hours of purchase Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm UK time so you should have it soon :)

Kya2013
Kya2013

Hi! Can you please tell me how you can tell online games only to the games you can play offline or online? We do not play online because I have small children at home and satellite internet is not the best so we tend to avoid it. I would appreciate any help on this because I cannot work it out. The only game I have made a mistake on I bought was Destiny everything else has been fantastic. We mostly play ps3 and ps4 games occasionally computer games.

Thanking you kindly,

Maria

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Kya2013, I'm not to sure to understand your question. You want to know if a game can been played offline? Which game please? I will be able to tell you if it is possible or not!

Shaun

Best way to find out is literally google your question... Eg. "Final fantasy X can i play this offline?"

People always ask these questions and answers are everywhere. Either from official pages or from forums

Hope this helps :)

nannyjan
nannyjan

Where are you based?, I am looking for Tiny clanger Lullaby soft toy, as was wondering if you have stock in australia or if it will be shipped from the UK?

Anonymum

They are UK based, despite their misleading name. Learnt this the hard way through unsuccessful returns process.

Hi!

I have just purchased digital download code for XBox live. Is the code sent to the email address supplied?

If so, how long should it take?

Thank you!

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Corey! Digital codes are sent out within 24 hours of purchase Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm UK time and we will email you :)

You should have it soon!

Hope this helps!

Jonts
Jonts

how long will my product take i got express post?

Kyle
Kyle

I'm not too sure. I've kept an eye on my order status for an MSI Z97M Gaming motherboard. Due to the low stock status it had I'm guessing it would take roughly up to 2 weeks, depending if they needed to have it shipped in. I went with Free Delivery due to my purchase being over $50.

If your buying a game or smaller item and got express post it should be heaps quick. Here is a link to their delivery page with heaps of info

This is what I found from their site.

Express Delivery Service - 2 working days quicker than standard!

Metro: 5-6 working days

Rural: 6-7 working days

Outlying: 7-8 working days

Game codes get sent out relatively quick. Be mindful though that you'll only get the codes during the weekdays UK time. So for me I had to wait until roughly midday Monday before I got an email with my codes. I'm guessing the "Express" option only quickens how quickly they source the product before sending it out with the courier. That's why (I'm guessing here) they state the whole metro, rural, outlying average times.

I don't personally work for Ozgameshop, so if your having issue's or have specific questions about your order, check to see if their LiveChat service is up or send them a query using the below link

I'm hoping my answer wasn't too confusing :D

OzGameShop   DM

Hello Joints, thanks for your question. As Kyle has stated above, our express delivery times are 2 working days quicker than standard on average. When purchasing this option we send your package with priority couriers from our warehouse to Aus Post, meaning the package will be on the plane within 24 hours of dispatch. Thanks for the help, Kyle!

Hope this answers your question - if there's anything else we can do for you, please get in touch through any of our channels. :)

All the best,

Tim

OzGameshop.com

Brost
Brost

Hi just wanted to know where the items get shipped from ie: Australia ? Thanks couldn't find it on website

parramatters
parramatters

My purchase was a digital download so i got it via email. But looking at covers for games displayed it looks like all UK versions and customer service mentions GMT which is UK time zone so i'd say all products would be shipped from the UK.

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Brost, yeah we are based in the UK and the majority of our products are shipped from our UK warehouses. We do hold stock of certain titles in Australia and this is always listed in the products as (Australian Stock). All our games are UK/EU versions unless stated otherwise :) Hope that helps.

You can check out our Abut Us page if you need more information: external link

Follettoever
Follettoever

Is it a safe site to buy a live gold for Xbox one?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey there Follettoever :) We sell hundreds of Xbox live codes each week without issue, we've been trading for over 10 years with this particular site just having had it's 5th birthday. You'll see on other forums and this site that our reviews are outstanding so you've no need to worry at all about making a purchase.

If you do have any concerns before purchasing or regarding our site in general, feel free to visit the site and chat to an advisor on live chat, or send us a message on the contact page.

We look forward to seeing you on ozgameshop.com soon and hopefully you'll be gaming online on Xbox live in no time.

Dan

ozgameshop.com

Dodsand
Dodsand

For the Xbox Live 12 month gold membership card xbox 360 and xbox one digital download. Is it a code eg sent from an email which you can type into your xbox or is it a card (like you buy from shops) meaning it would have to be posted to your house in Australia?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Dodsand! Thanks for the question - we offer both versions. The physical card which can be sent to your address and the digital download code which we will email out to you during office hours once we have received cleared payment. You can find all information on our Xbox LIVE Gold cards here :) external link  Hope this answers your question!

-OzGameshop

Jed

I have purchased (or so I believe) a FFXIV Game Code for some Game Time last Saturday. After the payment went through, the status of the order is still "Being Picked" as of today, Monday. I sent an email to follow up but received. I was under the assumption I would be emailed the 20-digit code as soon as I paid, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Am I misunderstanding something?

OzGameShop   DM

Hi Jed! Sorry for any confusion, we actually only send codes out during office hours which iit does state in each code product description. We've sent out most of the codes from over the weekend now so I'm presuming you have yours? If not let us know and we'll look into it. :)

Thanks!

Jed

I actually can't find the "Available only during office hours" part in the description. In fact, I even tried to look for your office hours in the website. And, I haven't yet received my code.

Jpetro
Jpetro

What would the expected delivery time be to Epping, victoria?

OzGameShop   DM

Hey Jpetro, standard delivery to you should be around 7-10 working days :) Hope this helps you out

TonyG79
TonyG79

Well, admittedly i place a wrong address of 9 instead of 4 on my residential address in Tassie, But any parcels not delivered to an address getys held over for at least a month at the4 local Australia Post. They are aware of this, and we are now up to 32 days since order. I have also been made aware that any product shipping internationally will have some form of tracking note or receipt number, which Ozgameshop shop are saying is not actually available.,

My own error I understand, but hasnt even hit the suburb, and at a stretch by ozgameshop information should wait until 20 days before it is delivered. 32 days and still waiting. Not much of a good review from me I'm afraid. As It seems to not have even made it to the state, I think this is poor.

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives