OzGameShop

OzGameShop Questions & Answers (page 5)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

It says (under Payment):

"We work with UK banks, and that means that sometimes there might be a small international processing fee."

I live in Australia and I was wondering if the international processing fee would apply to me?

This is my first time shopping online and I just want to make sure.

John
John

I have always brought from them and have always been charged in AUD. I've never been charged any fee for shipping to date, unless I was to go for the option to pay for the priority shipping. I honestly do recommend them, they are pretty decent.

Zyzzyfixx
Zyzzyfixx

I live in Australia as well but I use PayPal which I don't think charges any fees. If you are charged in Australian dollars the fee doesn't usually apply though. It's usually for converting the price to Aussie dollars and if anything it's less than a dollar. (In my experience only. I'm not an international banker). Still cheaper by far than in a shop.

kim.s13

Ok thanks John & Zyzzyfixx for your help.

ConnorK97
ConnorK97

I preordered "Grand Theft Auto V" off this website and it still hasn't arrived my friends all bought it off the same website and they now have it. How much longer do you think that I will have to wait?

gamer64
gamer64

Yeah pre ordered my copy from ozgameshop . Was posted on 17th of September, its now October 4th and have still not got my copy.

Coopsay
Coopsay

Same here Ozgameshop sucks and i'm never buying from them again

GH05T
GH05T

The game is shipped from UK, so understandably there is a longer shipping time then if you brought it locally.

Alex
Alex

Did you not read the post GH05T? he said his friends got it "off the same website"

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives