OzGameShop

OzGameShop (page 4 of 97)

NOT AU COMPANY

Made an order 2 weeks ago, not yet dispatched and advertised as being in AU, they’re not in AU. Do not buy. Shameful to advertise as an Australian based company when clearly not.

UK Based....not Australia

Sure my package arrived...eventually!

I would never use these guys again as they are based in the UK not Australia, would never have shopped with them had that been clear. OZgame Shop and a Melbourne address...yet sent from the UK. So slow with their delivery.....Spend local!

Dan R.OzGameShop

Missleading and sent damaged stock.

Horrible communication

Margueritte E.

Margueritte E.Sydney, NSW

Order arrived Partially

I have made an order for $30 phone toy and fisher & price Mobile for baby cot ($70).
The phone toy arrived but not the other item which i needed the most. Been trying to call them on their 1800 number but no answer i also emailed them but no reply!

Ronan I.

Ronan I.South East Queensland, QLD

good price bit slow

some great price and great packaging to make sure nothing is damaged. just a little on the later side of shipping but that is fine and understandable. I love it!

MarionKaz

MarionKazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

There was a time that i kept on asking about my player points retrieval, the reply was excellent. Also, a big help when i have problems from my last purchase.

Lish

LishMurray Region, NSW

Awesome

Cheap prices, got some cheap zippos. Will be buying from them in the future. Hopefully the package will arrive quickly considering all the corona delays. very excited and have heard good things about them.

Kaycee

KayceePerth, WA

No issues, fast delivery

Would definitely shop in the future with you again, my PS4 games arrived quickly last time and now ordering board games off you as you have the best price for my items. Thank you!

JACOB

JACOBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

always delivered. always happy.

I have ordered multiple times and have always been happy with the results. Postage is always amazing and on time. I have nothing bad to say yet :) recommended and cheers!!

Perfect. I've been looking everywhere for it

I have been looking everywhere for the vamps day and night day edition album for over a year and I finally found it and for a decent price in Australia

Perfect to grow ur game collection

excellent prices, games arrive in great condition. Been dealing with this company for awhile. Have not let me down as if yet. Looking forward too purchasing more in the future.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

2nd hand records

Beware 2nd time l received a 2nd hand used records. Instead of a new record as described on their website. Record cover dented and scratched. Opened not sealed .You don't get a return postage instead a store credit which will cost twice for what you paid for the records

Dan R.OzGameShop

25 days and order has not arrived!!

Terrible delivery service. No tracking option. Over 25 days and still have not received my game. The website advertised 7-10 working days delivery!!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!! They have yet to offer me a refund..sigh

Dan R.OzGameShop

Very bad order from local places

My order did arrive but it was 2 weeks late. My order was dispatched late and I had to contact them before they sent it. The price was cheap but I will never order from them again because of shipping time and better local places.

one of the best

what can I say, ozgameshop always has the cheapest prices and some of the cheapest deliveries, which is odd given that they re UK based. I have bought from them before and I will continue to which is helped by there pretty good point reward system

guitaradam2000

guitaradam2000

Not Australian! No delivery tracking, but legit online store

3 starts given because the price was the cheapest and I did receive my item eventually, as described.
2 stars deducted because the shop portrays itself as being located in Australia but items are shipped from the UK. Similar story to other reviewers, I was in a rush so paid for express delivery expecting it to be with me in a couple of days - complete waste of time that was. Over 2 weeks on, and I did receive my item, but no tracking number provided, and 2 weeks is long to wait when you're expecting express, domestic delivery. The lack of tracking info doesn't help with the anxiety of wondering where your order is.

Dan R.OzGameShop

great range and good prices

Very happy with the speed and quality of the items ordered and have ordered again! Competitive prices and easy to use website. The items were well packaged and arrange quickly.

Loved it!

Wide variety of music and at a cheap price!! Free delivery was a cool bonus and I like the idea of the player points! Will definitely be coming back. Cheers !

Shipping and deceptive practices

I've now been waiting for nearly a month for my package which is yet to arrive. Could only get in touch though the online chat and although initially was told I would get a refund is I haven't got my package in working 20 days, they have now changed this to 30 working days!!!

One issue was it was not clear items would be posted from the UK and shipping guides were way out. Deceptive postage and zero service. I haven't used them for a while because I had the same issue but now they are using COVID as an excuse - although I have received many packages from around the world without this delay. So I am left without being able to use my Xbox for another fortnight

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Jhon, sorry to hear that. I'm afraid that this is not an excuse and the delivery companies are not as reliable as usual. This is why we have been asked to wait 30 working days instead of the previous 20 working days. -Diego

Chu

Chuasked

Hi i received the order in excellent condition and faster than expected. But there’s s defect of the product which is not your fault. But i’m disappointed because when i tried to contact i just get failed capcha which is not existing
Tien

Alison W.

Alison W.asked

Hi OzGamesShop

Recently tried to use your contact form on mobile and laptop but each time the send button is pressed it says the 'captcha failed'. There was no captcha. That makes it incredibly difficult to contact you and feeds into the belief that the company does not care about its customers, especially those in Australia.

If, by chance you do read this, here are my questions:

1. Do the watches come with batteries?
2. Are the prices in Australian dollars? This fact should be on every screen of the shop and at least in the cart screen.
3. Is the watch (Timex T46681) Australian stock?

Hoping you will exceed my low expectations and respond.

Thank you.

George D
George D

I wouldnt order from them as i never received my order. I cant tell you the details on their products . I just wouldn't buy from them again and no they dont care about customers at all

Ace S.

Ace S.asked

Hi just wondering is ozgameshop in AUD?

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives