Verified🏆 2024 Award

82% · 1,686346 · 17%

2,067 reviews
Name
NameCentral Desert, NT2 posts

Sent me a UK Game now want me to pay for postage from Australia to return

This store sells UK games to people in Australia then wants you to pay $30 for postage to send it back when it does not work

sent the company 7 contact us requests over a month with no response, their live chat is a bot and the email team are snarky with their responses

0/10 would not buy from them again

Corinne S.
Corinne S.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Express Postage is a sham!

I placed an order and paid extra for express shipping, as I needed it for my daughter's birthday.
A week later, my order still hadn't been shipped.
When I contacted them to ask why my order hadn't been shipped, I was told that it wasn't due to ship for another week!

So apparently 2 weeks to process and ship an express order is the new norm?
No thanks. I've cancelled my order.

Cr6z3d
Cr6z3dSouth East Queensland, QLD

steve
steveEyre Peninsula, SA43 posts

Ozgameshop just dont

These guys aren't in Aus they take your money say they will ship in 2 to 4 days then tell you should be their in about 6 weeks . Then don't reply to any form of contact . They advertise on Kogan as a third party sellers . Do yourself a favour buy in Aus I have asked for the order to be cancelled and to issue a refund will update the out come.
Matt T.
Matt T.

Elizabeth B.8 posts

No acknowledgement of my order

I placed and paid for via PayPal an order for Scott Bradlee's Postmodern - The Essentials vinyl on 4 July 2021. The payment was made by PayPal to Wigglebug P/L and appears on my bank statement as such. This would have to be the first time after many years of shopping online that I have not had an almost immediate reply thanking me for my order/that my order had been received/being processed or despatched. There is no excuse for non-communication and I agree with all Black Thumb Down's remarks. I have also emailed them. Their address at 148 Collins Street West, Melbourne, Victoria would be the T and G Building. Very downhearted.
Black Thumb Down
Black Thumb DownBrisbane62 posts

Tony C.
Tony C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Still Waiting for Delivery

It has been 11 DAYS since I placed my order and 8 days since it was despatched and still no sign. Paid for express delivery, but I have never heard of 8 Day Express delivery, not to mention they don't want me to contact them until 30 days have passed.....
Randomperson O.
Randomperson O.3 posts

Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recieved my ps4 game all good!

Placed my order on the 8th of May and recieved it on the 18th of May, can't complain about that! I saw some negative reviews and got worried but had literally nothing to worry about. Can't fault the cheap price for the game and the postage, 10 days from the UK is pretty damn good. Thanks
Karmen
KarmenSydney, NSW

I am very impressed with Ozgameshop

I purchased an item from them which was delivered to Australia damaged. Unfortunately the manufacturer’s internal packaging wasn’t very good to protect the item. Ozgameshop offered me a full refund as the item was no longer available. The Customer Relations Advisors I communicated with, via emails, were very helpful.
B N
B NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great customer service

Ordered a badminton racquet that got damaged during delivery. The shop responded to the issue quickly and offered a full refund.

Also, great price and timely delivery!

Daniel T.
Daniel T.

John Delivers Truth
John Delivers TruthPerth, WA3 posts

Ordered a game that never turned up (sent to wrong address) and refused to refund me

Ordered a game that never turned up (sent to wrong address) 4th March 2021 - (it's now 4th May) and refused to refund me. Asked several times in email for a replacement game or a refund, they would not do either. They admitted in writing in an email that the address they sent it to is *not* my address, yet refused to refund for a $30 item. BIZARRE. Will not shop there ever again, shame and the customer service was just terrible.
Ladeebyrd1975
Ladeebyrd1975Sydney, NSW9 posts

One Super Happy Customer

I did my research and realised that alot of stockists in Australia purchase from ozgameshop. The great reviews also made me take a gamble to order from the UK. I'm so glad I did. The range of Nintendo Switch games is great, the price point is so much cheaper, delivery was super quick and most of all I have one super happy boy! I will be buying all future games from ozgameshop and spreading the good word. Thanks so much!
Switch Games
Switch Games

Gamergirl
Gamergirl

Ben
Ben

Switch games

Happy will buy again from here ordered 3 switch games they arrived 17 days after dispatch to Australia (12 working days) not bad considering there is a pandemic on. Also received a $100 wine voucher
Rich B.
Rich B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great experience for me

i dont usually write reviews but after seeing all the negative ones on here i was concerned about my order .... yeh it did take about 3 days for the order to be picked but after that my order arrived withing 4 days via aus post
def would recommended
rich
Welcometosydney
Welcometosydney9 posts

Deceitful company avoid

Company does everything in their power to show they are based in Australia, when in reality they are based in the UK.

They do not send anything with tracking, so more than likely your parcel will get lost, which doesn’t bother them they will just process an insurance claim for you....after 45 days if you can even get in touch with them.

Once these issues were brought up with them they decide it’s a much better idea to place the onus on the customer as opposed to themselves for being deliberately misleading.

Do not purchase with them, you’re better off using a tracked service based in Australia, it’s not worth saving $10. To deal with such a rude abhorrent arrogant company full of liars.

Simon S.
Simon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable

Reasonable priced product. Shipping was ordered as express which I paid a surcharge however when package arrived 2 and a half weeks later appeared to be standard postage.
Brian
Brian2 posts

Dishonest and false advertising

Purchased an item listed with a "clearance" price and my money was refunded a couple of days later saying the item was out of stock. The exact same item is still available on their site at a more expensive price - They even confirmed the more expensive one was in stock, but refused to honour the original price.

If the price was an error, just be honest... don't lie about it, and then respond with a different lie when called out.

I'm also guessing it is run from overseas. All emails are responded to late at night.

poorboy
poorboyNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not good AT ALL

DO not give em your money, you can not contact them, chat is disabled, the phone rings out after a automated massage transfering you though various departments, wasting the cost of a for us aussies,international phone call. Emails replies are automated or nonexistent.
Alex
Alex

Slow, ineffectual, don't bother

Don't bother with these guys. I ordered an item stated as being IN STOCK in my state. It's over a week later and they didn't even bother to ship it and haven't provided any updates or tracking. Can't raise a case with customer service as they think 40 days is a reasonable turnaround for an in-country order which is just embarassing. Not worth it, go elsewhere
Kieran B.
Kieran B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Poor Customer Experience

No tracking on parcels, very long postage times.

Customer service want to wait 40+ days just to raise a case with Australia Post, but there's no tracking so I have no idea how they expect Australia Post to find it.

I ended up having to dispute (successfully) via PayPal.

Be careful as this company now sells via other Australian marketplaces (Catch, MyDeal etc). Look local first, this company hasn't evolved with the ecommerce world and doesn't deserve your money.

Sanda F
Sanda FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Poor service

Deeply unimpressed with the poor level of delivery service offered. I placed an order for an in stock item on 20 January - it's yet to arrive on 8 February and the website says not to expect it at the earliest, before 11 Feb. Despite this nominating a local Melbourne address in Collins Street in the website, the company and supposedly, product, appears to be coming from the UK. There's no contact email, live chat is disabled during Australian business hours and the telephone help desk, despite appearing as a Australian number, keeps a UK timeline. No tracking service, no customer service, not good enough.

Nero
Nero2 posts

Another Non-delivery - Avoid Purchasing

It appears that this seller - Wigglebug Pty Ltd - while registered in Australia, is based in the UK. fails to meet any base standard of customer service. Will not respond to messages for updates until escalated through to the payment portal - PayPal.

The item was ordered in Nov 2020, supposedly shipped in Dec - it has still not arrived with no tracking number, so there is no way of knowing it was shipped or not.

The dispute is underway but they are saying I will have to wait for them to perform a trace of the item, not sure how that can be achieved if no tracking number in the first instance.

Adrian J Stott
Adrian J Stott3 posts

Paid for express delivery but arrived snail mail

The product arrived eventually by standard post despite me paying additional money for express delivery. Product quality is good but don’t waste your money paying for express delivery.
Madram
MadramSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Simply not good enough

Very poor service. I order a lot of stuff from the UK. Generally service from UK retailers to Australia is excellent. However, this retailer falls well short of the mark in my experience. Two months of excuses about item needing to come from the "overflow wharehouse" (maybe that is code for being on backorder?). They probably deal with volume sales so most orders likely work out, but it's how retailers deal with stuff-ups that count. If a mistake has been made, be honest, apologise to the customer, issue a refund, and everyone moves on.
saltedwater
saltedwaterSouth East Queensland, QLD
anonymous
anonymousSouthwest, VIC8 posts

May as well be shut down

I ordered a teletubbie for my son, expected arrival date was the 21/12/20. Still didn't arrive for Christmas. His 1st birthday was 4th of Jan and it still didn't arrive for that. They won't even reply and of course there is no number to ring. Pathetic. Dont take peoples hard earned money, you wouldn't like someone to rip you or your family off Oz games.
annoyed mum
annoyed mumSydney, NSW2 posts

I would do zero stars

Ordered an advent calendar on 23/11/20 with expected arrival date of 1/12/20. When I’ve checked it’s now 15/12/20. Well an advent calendar is pretty useless at this point and I have a disappointed kid. I will never order from them again and can’t even speak to anyone to cancel this order. I should have read reviews before ordering
Luke E.
Luke E.

The careful packing is appreciated

Thanks ozgameshop for always taking care packing the products you've sold me. Other stores don't always do this and I really noticed and appreciated it in my most recent delivery.
Monika
MonikaSydney2 posts

Order 16960712513501 Better communication please

I ordered a Pokemon Adventskalendar which was dispatched on 22/11/20 according to your email. The dispatch notice states arrival in 5-8 working days. This was also stated when I made the order. It is now 15/12/20 and the calendar has still not arrived. I contacted you via the contact form but have not received a reply or any further correspondence notifying me of a delivery delay. My understanding was that the calendar was delivered from Melbourne but this is obviously not the case. The fact that your Australian contact phone number follows UK times is not very helpful for buyers living in the Southern Hemisphere.

Follow-up: The order was received 15/12. Good product.

Louise
Louise

Not sure why all the bad reviews!??

Was concerned when I seen all the bad reviews gotta say tho this was a great experience for me. Got something for Christmas on the 1st December and it only took 15 days to get to me! Even if it does come from uk that’s still super quick! Plus shipping was only $5 really can’t complain at that!! Plus great prices.. I will be purchasing from here again and again thank you! :)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.3 posts

Shipped by a slow moving floatation device

I'm never shopping on this site again. Paid express shipping and hasn't even been processed it's been 13 days and now received an email it will take almost a month. Unacceptable.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The GMan
The GManSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

So bad they could be considered a Scam

Ordered from these guys and order never turns up. Spoke to them numerous times to be told it's been delayed by Covid, give it more time. After nearly 2 months they said they would give me a refund. I will have to wait and see if I do get a refund. They have constantly been advertising Christmas gifts - but they can't actually deliver them on time. Company is based in the UK and they call themselves the Ozgameshop. Beware, you may never get your item and you certainly won't it in time unless you order at least 3 months in advance. It is also cheaper to go elsewhere, they are getting expensive.
Not from Melbourne
Not from Melbourne Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

claiming here you are not from Melb, but give a Melb address on your page

Here is a screen shot of your home page with your Melbourne address... but you are telling customers on here you are not in Australia..... go figure!!!!!
George D
George DAdelaide33 posts

Never buy here ! Be warned

Ordered a zippo lighter from here that never arrived and i told them that and i was told i had to wait 4 weeks as the Royal post wouldnt accept lost post till then . The problem is i live in Australia not England. So i waited and then contacted them again they wanted me to sign a form which i did then they said i had provided them the wrong address but the email confirmation states my address . They tried everything not to refund me so i had to contact paypal with all of the emails and finally 6 weeks later i got refunded. I warn everyone not to buy through this company they are scammers and fraudsters