OzGameShop

No tracking number and unusually long delivery time

Ad

Unsatisfactory shipping practices and policies, no customer service

Terrible profit

Pretty disappointed in mine, What I bought isn’t worth its price it looked like a cheap knock off judging by its size that I not expected and it’s lame Quality
Expectations VS Reality

Find out how OzGameShop compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Paid for express delivery but arrived snail mail

The product arrived eventually by standard post despite me paying additional money for express delivery. Product quality is good but don’t waste your money paying for express delivery.

Awful customer Service

The customer service for this website is awful. They did not respond to most of my emails. The only upside is that my products *finally* arrived. WILL NOT be using them again.

Extremely late delivery

I chose express post and my item arrived 13 days after I ordered it. The package had no sign of express post labelling and they could not provide me with tracking information even though all express post services from auspost come with tracking data. The product was what i was after but i should’ve ordered elsewhere because the service was very disappointing.

Double Drop

Double DropGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading website and practices - not based in Australia, incredibly slow delivery and no Aus support

Dan R.OzGameShop

Very bad order from local places

My order did arrive but it was 2 weeks late. My order was dispatched late and I had to contact them before they sent it. The price was cheap but I will never order from them again because of shipping time and better local places.

David Weber

David WeberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big Regret

I ordered from Ozgameshop thinking this would be local stock and would arrive quickly.
The website is very misleading and they are not upfront about being located in the UK.

Pricing is good, however I would never have ordered if I knew this was not Australia based.
I payed for express shipping and it has been 10 working days since the goods were dispatched and still no parcel has arrived and there are no tracking updates whatsoever.

Order No: 346960827418401

david

davidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

used to be Great. now just buy local

OZgames of old was competitive, Fast postage, great customer service. Now things are different: games are cheaper locally (Big W etc), customer service is non existent, postage is super slow.

I bought a game that didn't arrive in the time allotted. (20 business days or 4 weeks) I raised it then they said I had to wait another 2 weeks before I could proceed. Once that was up it was another week! Not the best customer service. so 7 weeks before they will accept it is lost...i get better service buying from China!

Cornelius L.

Cornelius L.

Poor delivery time

Ordered a game which was dispatched on the 26/03 and paid for express shipping. However as of the 09/04 it has yet to arrive, the website advertised a short delivery time but after contacting staff I have been informed that they will not be able to do anything until the 16/04. Though I do appreciate that the company did send the package off early and they did refund me my express shipping cost, that waiting time is very frustrating for me. They have not provided me with a tracking number as well. While I get that COVID will affect delivery times, it still sucks to wait so long for something I have already paid for in full.

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Item hasn't arrived..... and bad customer service

Update Received a refund

Nicholas C

Nicholas CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Company Fallen from Grace

Ash Tom

Ash TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Express Shipping taking longer then standard

i ordered a product on the 2/4/19 and paid extra for express shipping it is now 9 days i have ordered before and with standard shipping and it was here in 8. the customer service emails were well received and replied to. But i feel like if i pay extra for express i shouldn't have to be disappointed in your service. i think you should really start putting a tracked delivery system in place therefore we can see the location of our items.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Difficult to return items.

I purchased a Swimovate Poolmate watch and I am unable to change the time on it. I asked where I needed to return the watch to and was asked to send a video of the problem, which is like saying they don't believe me and also most videos are too large to send via email. They eventually agreed but I have been asked to ship to the UK which is $28 to send from Australia. I thought I was purchasing from an Australian Company which it is not as they only reply at night (UK time zone) and I need to post it back to the UK. Be ware shoppers.

GregPerth

Disappointing customer service

TAVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceiving Australian store front for a UK drop-ship operation

I thought I was buying from a local Australian retailer, but not so. Only after I purchased the product, I discovered it was some dodgy and disorganised UK mob. Took them more than a week to come back to me and tell me that unfortunately the product I ordered and was listed as in stock on the website, was in fact not available.

TAV

I still maintain that you're misrepresenting through the OzGameShop domain name. I have since bought the product from a local retailer. It cost more, but got it to me in less time it took for you to respond to me to say , sorry, not in stock.

Ricky

Ricky

Sends from England so takes ages to receive. Much better options.

I purchased a game "express" and it took a very long time to arrive. In fact, they didn't send until after 8 days of paying.,... That's because they're not Oz Game shop. They're based in England and send products from there. Also, there were 5 days in a row I received the same email trying to get me to use my $5 worth of points. Don't appreciate spam.

blueferrari

blueferrariSydney, NSW

Response and delivery too slow

If you live in Australia, response to questions are overnight and not immediate. This is old hat and not really acceptable today for efficient online services. This is due to the organisation being UK based. The name OZ should not be allowed unless Australia based and owned. It is very deceiving.

Never again

Michael
Michael

thanks for the reply holly my order number is #456993049219201

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thank you Michael, I will look into this now for you. Please bear with me and I will post a reply the minute I know more.