Simon S.

Simon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable

Reasonable priced product. Shipping was ordered as express which I paid a surcharge however when package arrived 2 and a half weeks later appeared to be standard postage.

Monika

MonikaSydney

Order 16960712513501 Better communication please

I ordered a Pokemon Adventskalendar which was dispatched on 22/11/20 according to your email. The dispatch notice states arrival in 5-8 working days. This was also stated when I made the order. It is now 15/12/20 and the calendar has still not arrived. I contacted you via the contact form but have not received a reply or any further correspondence notifying me of a delivery delay. My understanding was that the calendar was delivered from Melbourne but this is obviously not the case. The fact that your Australian contact phone number follows UK times is not very helpful for buyers living in the Southern Hemisphere.

Follow-up: The order was received 15/12. Good product.

Jason M.

Jason M.Sydney, NSW

Legitimate business - Dreadful delivery times

The buying experience is perfectly fine, and their service is good, but beware.. especially during the COVID pandemic period. They are based in the UK and your order from these guys can take painfully long to arrive. Mine arrived (in Sydney) 23 days after dispatch. There’s no tracking so it becomes one long guessing game on your parcel‘s whereabouts.
They are a legit online retailer and do offer quality products, but please don’t be in any rush for your delivery. Just sit tight.. and wait... and pray that it’s not lost in transit.

guitaradam2000

guitaradam2000

Not Australian! No delivery tracking, but legit online store

3 starts given because the price was the cheapest and I did receive my item eventually, as described.
2 stars deducted because the shop portrays itself as being located in Australia but items are shipped from the UK. Similar story to other reviewers, I was in a rush so paid for express delivery expecting it to be with me in a couple of days - complete waste of time that was. Over 2 weeks on, and I did receive my item, but no tracking number provided, and 2 weeks is long to wait when you're expecting express, domestic delivery. The lack of tracking info doesn't help with the anxiety of wondering where your order is.

Cyan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wait times need updating

I ordered 3 games here. One arrived in 9 business days - which is definitely at the longer end of the ETA. I also purchased an express order dispatched on the 23rd March. It is now the 3rd of April and it has not arrived (9 business days) when they promise 8 business days max. So that is not really express and in actuality will have taken longer than the standard delivery.

I understand due to the corona virus international deliveries are delayed but there is no mention of this on the website which there really should be.

I do appreciate the prices from OzGames but the delivery times are just too long for me personally. 3/5.

Bone Z.

Bone Z.Darling Downs, QLD

pretty good

I work at EB Games and so I get a 20% staff discount, buying on Ozgameshop I ended up actually getting my product cheaper than I would have at work.pretty cool I reckon

Dan R.OzGameShop

Wow, that's great to hear that we can offer you lower prices! We really appreciate your review. :)

Jacob F.

Jacob F.South East Queensland, QLD

Good and Bad

Games came in great condition but the express shipping isn't worth it one bit. I was suppose to get my games in 5 working days. 9 days it had taken me. Don't buy Express Shipping.

Satisfactory refund policy

Tried to recently purchase some thing from OzGameShop online. Bad part was, what I ordered they had listed as for sale, however, they had mad an error somewhere and what I ordered was not in stock. Good part was, they discovered this in a very short time-frame (within the day) and immediately refunded my order.
Whilst I am very disappointed that I was unable to buy what I wanted, at least their error was rectified quickly.

Shank

ShankPerth

Good for the odd deal but not if you're in a hurry.

Back in the PS3 days I used to order from them all the time as their prices were very good compared to buying locally. I feel like prices have risen slowly over the years and now more often than not there's very little difference in price between this website and local stores with the odd good deal here and there. At the end of the day you could save $5 to $10 if you don't mind waiting a while to receive what you bought. If you're in a hurry I definitely DO NOT recommend this website. They don't have a tracking service so you can't keep an eye on your order post dispatch.

AbhinayGold Coast

Bad shipping but overall OK

Abhinay

As you can see in the update I posted at the bottom of the review I have received the product now and yes I think it would be smart to find out why I didn't receive those emails. My order number is #896982597217201

Had bad experience with their live chat

Had issues with their live chat people not wanting to resolve issues as well as order problems, but was resolved after posting on this website

Games

I haven't received item I purchased yet so I won't say too much at the moment :) after I receive the game I'll repost my review.

jake

jake

Great store, great prices, abysmal (bordering disgusting) delivery times.

Fayssal

FayssalSydney

Nice prices and all but horrible dispatch

I purchased a copy of Zelda Wind Waker HD on Monday 20th June only to get an email a week later saying that my item was finally dispatched on Monday 27th June. Oh it also needs 7-10 working days to come and if it didn't arrive in that time frame, I am to wait another 20 working days before contacting them... Seriously? I could have spent an extra $2 for this item on Ebay and it gets delivered in 2 days from the UK to Australia. A little disappointed because I wanted to play this game during my Uni Semester break. Oh well..

Dalton

DaltonMelbourne, Victoria

Do they even care?

For a site that claims to offer "the best service", it seems as though they don't even care about their customers once they have received the money. I bought two games from them and not only did they arrive late, they didn't even protect them in bubble wrap or any other form of protection.
Disappointed.

OzGameShop

Price is best here. Happy I looked at OzGameShop. Everywhere else this game was around $40 happy with the service.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi hhhhh! Glad to hear that you have made so many savings thanks to us! We're forward to seeing you in the future. Many Thanks

Lil

LilCanberra

Great store but some real issues with redeeming their loyalty vouchers!

I regularly shop here and most of the time they're great and I have no issues at all. Good turn-around times, and prices are reasonable. However this is the second time I've had a problem with redeeming my loyalty vouchers and felt compelled to write. The vouchers seem to get 'lost' in their system when navigating back and forth from the order, and it seems impossible to redeem loyalty vouchers AND to make use of their sale promo codes in the one transaction. The process seems convoluted and slightly misleading. Bit disappointed as it's been a few occasions now this has happened.

Ok but not great.

1. Prices are only cheaper by a few dollars compared to retail stores
2. Shipping used to be free regardless of order amount.
3. Found myself shopping at OZgame less and less.

Zac S

Zac SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not best prices and discount vouchers not honored

Compared to Australian sites they're competitive but not always cheap some titles are twice more expensive especially exclusive and rare titles. I only use the site when cannot find a game elsewhere and price is not my only decision. Also you cannot choose tracked service as everything is delivered through regular post which can go astray. Finally the sale promotion codes not always work which is rather misleading.

A HumanWellington

Payment's a faff, but otherwise great.

Getting them to take my money was a hassle (too many hoops to jump through) but the products are great & on the whole the site is easy to use. :)

A Human

It wasn't that bad, just a wee bit of a hassle getting the form to recognise my info, however I am pretty sure it was just operator error on my end... Thanks though! :)

Dan R.OzGameShop

Regardless I will pass this onto our IT team to double check for you :) Please don't hesitate to contact us about anything, we're always happy to help. Many thanks.