Switch games

Happy will buy again from here ordered 3 switch games they arrived 17 days after dispatch to Australia (12 working days) not bad considering there is a pandemic on. Also received a $100 wine voucher

ariissleeping

ariissleepingHobart, TAS

Non Australian company, instead UK.

Shipping time took longer but arrived eventually, got very cheap pricing on some rackets. Company seems to be UK based which explains the longer shipping time. However, the pricing was very cheap for the product I bought (2x Yonex Voltric Lite) and was well worth the wait, considering I essentially got two for one.

Lish

LishMurray Region, NSW

Awesome

Cheap prices, got some cheap zippos. Will be buying from them in the future. Hopefully the package will arrive quickly considering all the corona delays. very excited and have heard good things about them.

one of the best

what can I say, ozgameshop always has the cheapest prices and some of the cheapest deliveries, which is odd given that they re UK based. I have bought from them before and I will continue to which is helped by there pretty good point reward system

Genie G.

Genie G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great range and price

Great price on most games and toys and free postage over $50 is great, has a large range and has a wider selection than most other stores.

Would highly recommend them for hard to find games and toys

BroScience

BroScience

Good but be selective what you buy

As others have said, UK based business. Good customer support. Video game prices seem competitive. Would not recommend purchasing hardware however. Bought an Xbox 360 controller. Minimal packaging used for transit does not protect item particularly well from potential damage by impact or water if unlucky. However if item is faulty on arrival they do refund return postage cost with store credit.

Josh L.

Josh L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service good prices but

The ONLY issue I have with them is that one of the major cities in Australia isn't included in the express delivery area... Adelaide exists... Aside from that great service and prices would definitely recommend.

Nhan

NhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ozgameshop Review

A simple and easy website to use and best to purchase video games for cheaper. Player Points are awesome as they can be used to redeem vouchers. The delivery time is very accurate and fast.

Matthew R.

Matthew R.

Oz Gameshop

It is truly a fantastic site that offers a wide variety of gaming and pop culture items that anyone would love to have. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Good price and offers

I have bought games from ozgameshop many times, and each time I receive my order on time and in excellent conditions. Every now and then they offer good discounts to attract customers. Their player points system also provide great incentives for customers to keep buying from them, making you feel like you are getting something back for being loyal. The price could be better but is definitely better than many traditional retail stores. I'd recommend ozgameshop.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you recommending our website!

We hope you enjoy continuing to shop with us in the future. :)

jackwobbley

jackwobbleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great selection of games

Great selection of games..... and you get credits for buying!!! Many times i have purchased titles that are not available in local stores aka ebgames!!! Even managed to pick up titles that are not available in Aus :)

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your review Jack, we really appreciate your kind words about our website!

Matthew

Matthew

Perfect

I have purchased a few ps4 games from this website and never had any issues at all. Pretty fast delivery and fair pricing. The customer service is good as well.

Good prices

They offer a good select of games and the have great prices compared to a lot of the other retailers

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! I have now added these points to your account which you will now be able to see! I hope that this helps! If there is anything else that you need, please feel free to get back in touch! Argy:)

Loons

LoonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Targus BackPack

Best price on a great backpack. Free shipping on orders over $50. It's a really good deal. I'll be back to get some headphones soon. Thanks.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! I have now added these points to your account which you will now be able to see! I hope that this helps! If there is anything else that you need, please feel free to get back in touch! Argy :)

Dzetse

DzetseBrisbane

Wife is extremely happy

Couldnt find this obsolete item anywhere but you guys had it. Youve made my wife very happy.Well done Ozgameshop.com.Will use you guys again.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Dzetse! I have now added these points to your account which you will now be able to see! I hope that this helps! If there is anything else that you need, please feel free to get back in touch! Argy :)

Great for Online Gifts

Easy to find a good range of gifts for family and friends at reasonable prices.
Will return again for sure.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, John! I have now added these points to your account which you will now be able to see! I hope that this helps! If there is anything else that you need, please feel free to get back in touch! Argy :)

Good crap at lower prices

This website is so good at buying games at lower prices compared to other stores. Also the point system is very good for customers as they know it benefits them when buy a product from this store.

Jonno
Jonno

how can i get my free 1000 point bonus?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello again Jonno, If you could send me your email address in a private message, I'll be happy to add these points to your account. Argy :)

Great site

The site was quick and easy to use and had the product I was looking for at a good price.

Shipping time

Price is indeed really cheap but it takes a ridiculously longer time to ship the product, hopefully the shipping would be more quicker

Sophie

Sophie

Use to be great until missing deliveries

Updated 2020: Decided to give them another chance and it's been great so far.

I shopped with them exclusively for a couple of years until packages started going missing. Even a replacement went missing so had to get a replacement of a replacement. Another item strangely turned up 8 weeks late. Have had no problems with any other parcels and have a lock on my letterbox so figured it must be something on their end. There's no option for tracking.