OzGameShop

Rich B.

Rich B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great experience for me

i dont usually write reviews but after seeing all the negative ones on here i was concerned about my order .... yeh it did take about 3 days for the order to be picked but after that my order arrived withing 4 days via aus post
def would recommended
rich

The careful packing is appreciated

Thanks ozgameshop for always taking care packing the products you've sold me. Other stores don't always do this and I really noticed and appreciated it in my most recent delivery.

Not sure why all the bad reviews!??

Was concerned when I seen all the bad reviews gotta say tho this was a great experience for me. Got something for Christmas on the 1st December and it only took 15 days to get to me! Even if it does come from uk that’s still super quick! Plus shipping was only $5 really can’t complain at that!! Plus great prices.. I will be purchasing from here again and again thank you! :)

Goran A.

Goran A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

I dont usually review but have to set the record straight. Wizard of oz is not from australia. I assumed these guys are but thats my mistake. Than these reviews kept my heart unstill for a week. Now that it arrived i can say AAA shop. Great prices, communication and packaging. Also if it doesnt say "tracking provided," guess what...

Christopher P.

Christopher P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient shipping

long-anh N.

long-anh N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect gifts and timing for my daughter's birthday

As for the current locked down situation in melbourne , vic, australia and around the world and mostly all items except foods and drinks are imported from oversea.
I placed my order on 15 aug 2020 and I received them today 04 sept 2020 and I have 7 days to spare before I need it. It is really impressive.
I tested them out and every things working fine as expected.
Please allow plenty of of time for postage and do not wait till the last minute when you need something.
Kind regards

steve w.

steve w.Hunter Region, NSW

Good Service

A no-fuss transaction with great communication. Delivery was good by Auspost and a tracking number was supplied which was good for keeping an eye on the package. All in all, a great buy

Ronan I.

Ronan I.South East Queensland, QLD

good price bit slow

some great price and great packaging to make sure nothing is damaged. just a little on the later side of shipping but that is fine and understandable. I love it!

MarionKaz

MarionKazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

There was a time that i kept on asking about my player points retrieval, the reply was excellent. Also, a big help when i have problems from my last purchase.

Kaycee

KayceePerth, WA

No issues, fast delivery

Would definitely shop in the future with you again, my PS4 games arrived quickly last time and now ordering board games off you as you have the best price for my items. Thank you!

JACOB

JACOBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

always delivered. always happy.

I have ordered multiple times and have always been happy with the results. Postage is always amazing and on time. I have nothing bad to say yet :) recommended and cheers!!

Perfect. I've been looking everywhere for it

I have been looking everywhere for the vamps day and night day edition album for over a year and I finally found it and for a decent price in Australia

Perfect to grow ur game collection

excellent prices, games arrive in great condition. Been dealing with this company for awhile. Have not let me down as if yet. Looking forward too purchasing more in the future.

great range and good prices

Very happy with the speed and quality of the items ordered and have ordered again! Competitive prices and easy to use website. The items were well packaged and arrange quickly.

Loved it!

Wide variety of music and at a cheap price!! Free delivery was a cool bonus and I like the idea of the player points! Will definitely be coming back. Cheers !

ferdy.anata

ferdy.anataSydney, NSW

Highly reputable seller and great service

Have been purchasing my games from ozgameshop for years and the delivery O Australia has always been speedy and it's cheap! Sometimes they'll have items that I haven't found anywhere cheaper so before buying anything I'll check OGS first.

Richard

RichardIllawarra, NSW

Great bargains on offer all the time, getting spending points on what you buy is awesome

I have bought numerous games & collectable figurines them, I especially love that you get points for spending money to use on your next purchase or save them up for a bigger purchase :-) always plenty of bargains to be had highly recommended

Great experience

Always first time buying from here. Very reliable and with a broad variety of products. Good prices and even better quality. Definitely recommend it. Fast delivery and great online service.

Felipe

FelipeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always reliable and with a broad variety of products. Good prices and even better quality. Definitely recommend it. Also they have quick and efficient delivery and return services for everyone.

Another great game I got from OzGameShop

While I see some hate towards OzGameShop for items arriving late, we need to remember that a lot of countries are in lock down and flights from airlines are limited at this stage, I’m waiting for a few ordered to arrive, I got one yesterday that took 14 days to get to me a bit longer yes but I’m cool with that. I will always use them as the are in my eyes the best online gaming store out there