OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 4 of 12)

• Hair Length Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

Awesome Customer Service

I have owned an OzHead hair straightener for a couple of years and have found it wonderful. Unfortunately it started to be erratic about heating up but as it has a 3 year warranty I contacted the company to ask what I should do. They were prompt to respond and all I had to do was send the old hair straightener back and they replaced it with a new one. My daughter also has an OzHead and I have always found the company friendly and prompt in their service. It's hard these days to think of any company that offers a 3 year warranty and it was wonderful to deal with a company that keep their word and did not quibble to replace my old hair straightener. I would thoroughly recommend them!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for the lovely review :) I'm glad the replacement got to you quickly despite the Easter post delays. Have a wonderful weekend and please let us know if we can ever assist further :)

Awesome Aussie product!!!

I bought this product as a replacement for my old cheapy straightener. I wanted a quality product but didn't want to pay the extra for brand name like GHD, cloud 9 etc.
I searched product review and with so many awesome reviews and being an Australian product thought I'd give it a go & couldn't have been more satisfied. I bought the pack with the mini straightener & use both products.

The main straightener is very efficient at straightening my wavy but fine hair even when not on maximum. It hasn't snagged my hair & leaves it smooth & shiny. It heats up quickly & I love the adjustable temp setting on main product.

They also have great customer service which is very rare these days & sets them apart from the rest.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the lovely review :) It is very appreciated that you took the time, especially over Easter :) Enjoy the rest of the break and lots of love from all of us at OzHead.

You are most welcome

Love love love my ozHead straightener

I got my oz head straightener about a month ago I luv it my hair is really curly i mean really curly it heats up quick and straightens my hair very quickly and when done my hair stays straight the whole day yay very happy would recommend this to all my friends and family

Does the job perfectly

I bought the Ozhead about 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It works really well for both straightening and curling. I had a cheap straightener before this and it died after about 6 months. It's well worth spending the extra money for something decent. I would recommend the Ozhead to anyone.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the review Angela :)

Irene70

Irene70Sydney

Excellent product and fantastic customer service

I bought my ozhead just under 3 years ago and was extremely pleased with the straightener. It's the best I've used but sadly it died a few months shy of the 3 year warranty expiring. Ozhead were excellent in replacing my old straightener with a new one within 24 hours of me contacting them. I'm so pleased with my ozhead straightener and the customer service and support has been nothing short of fantastic.

Lizzy

LizzySydney

Seriously?

My husband bought this as a surprise gift for me, as I've always had a cheap straightener and never wanted to spend a lot of money on one. I can't believe what a waste of money this turned out to be. My $30 one does a much much better job than the ozhead. It also feels very cheaply made and not good quality. My hair does not stay straight with this straightener at all. I would honestly say it's the worst one I've ever used, not sure why there are good reviews on this product? Going back to my cheaper one I have, does a far better job

love the OzHead

I Love my OzHead straightener, i use mine for both straightening and curling. I had a GHD before the OzHead and haven't used the GHD since, much prefer the Ozhead as it curls a lot better and keeps the shine in my hair.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Emily, Thanks very much for the review. It's really appreciated :)

Karen4

Karen4High Wycombe

Much better than GHD and great customer service

I researched a couple of years ago as my girls desperately wanted a GHD but I came across this Australian straightener with great reviews and cheaper so I thought we'd give it a go and we've loved it. The vibrate option did stop working about 2 months in but I sent it back and it was replaced quickly without problem. My girls still felt they must've been missing out with the GHD so they went halves in one a month ago only to be disappointed. They realise the OzHead is the better straightener and now don't understand what all the fuss is about with GHD.

Lisy

Lisy

Best Customer service I have ever received.

My husband bought one for me a while ago and I was very happy with it until recently.Due to a minor fault I contacted them for a replacement.I could not believe , they send me a new one on the next day.Their customer service is impeccable.

zaz

zaz

GHD no more. Loving my new ozhead straightener!

It sits comfortably in your hands, glides well. Is not as heavy as other straighteners which makes it easy to keep going, especially at the back of your head. It heats up super fast and is just overall a very good straightener. Hope this is useful for potential buyers :-)

Cazz2260

Cazz2260

My favourite Christmas present EVER

Love this hair straightener. Love the fact the plates vibrate and it goes through your hair quickly. Recommend this product to anybody.

Perfect!!!!!

What an amazing product!!!! The first time I used it people were asking what hairdresser I went to but it was all my new ozhead hair straightener. I am so in love and happy with my new straightener!!!

Lizzy T

Lizzy TWamberal

3rd time lucky

Awesome

I have been so impressed with my hair straightener that I purchased 18 months ago. I have used a few different types and this has been the best, even better than the GHD I use to own that didn't last. I have very curly hair and use my straighter almost everyday and it has been brilliant and has a great finish. The customer service is amazing. I had a query today and they were so good. Also their hair serum is fantastic too, i use to use orofluido serum which is quite expensive but started using oz head serum when I received it in the package and I find it so much better, not heavy or too greasy. My sister who also bought a straightener from oz head has also been impressed with it. Cheers

Michelle

MichelleSydney

Not good at all

I received this as a birthday present from my mum. And I was shocked as to how bad this straightener was. It didn't do a good job straightening my hair it would start to frizz out fairly quickly. And my hair is fairly straight normally. I had to ask my mum to return it and get her money back as it was a complete waste of money. Better stick with my $20 straightener.

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear Michelle, I'm sorry that you didn't get along with our straightener but we did everything we could and refunded your mum fully. She even wrote to us to say thanks for the great customer service.

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

Thank God for Ozhead straighteners!

At last a straightener that actually leaves my hair straight without fizzing up as soon as I'm out in a gust of wind! Perfect to take with me anywhere, versatile and keeps my unruly locks shiny and sleek for hours without drying and leaving brittle broken ends, Ozhead you are a Godsend!

What a star product !!!!!!!

As a woman with fine curly hair, i could never believe how ozhead straighteners totally transformed my hair into sleek, shiney locks!!!! Thank you ozhead!!!!! I’ve got the perfect christmas present for myself!!! Ho ho ho!! Merry christmas everyone at ozhead!!!!

suzi

suziSydney

Think Pink.... The rest seem to stink!!

Finally a hair straightener that heats perfectly to make my hair shinier than ever!!....forget the rest...only buy the best..... You won't regret it!!

Jodie Amy

Jodie AmyLong Jetty, New South Wales

Very impressed

I love my OzHead hair straightener

My hairdresser reccomended the OzHead hair straightener to me and I am so grateful to her for doing so because it has made a great difference in the way I can manage my hair. It has made managing my hair so easy and my friends have noticed how stylish my hair is looking now.

Harmony P

Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

The OzHead MKIII, which costs $299.95, was the 2018 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner in the Hair Straighteners category.

This hair straightener has a few unique inclusions, such as vibrating heat plates ‘for faster and smoother straightening’ and tourmaline-coated plates, which are beneficial for damaged hair, as they help reduce frizz.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • Lightweight and easy to use
  • Hair stays straight for a long time, including overnight
  • Good for removing frizz and smoothing hair
  • Salon-quality finish – reviewers loved the way their hair looked after straightening.
CategoryHair Straighteners