OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII

Debbie

DebbieAdelaide

Not a good straightener

Not happy with OzHead straightener. I find that it's very cheap quality and I have to go over my hair multiple times in the same spot, 20 minutes later my hair is all frizzled out, my friend tried it and also experienced the same issue. Not impressed and wouldn't recommend.

Hillary

HillaryAustralia

Unfortunately not impressed at all

I received this straightener awhile ago and really wanted to love it after everything I've read, but unfortunately it does not do the job. I find that using this straightener takes a lot longer, the build quality is very cheap from China and I don't feel it's worth the price tag, I personally find my cheaper straightener to do a far more superior job. When I use the ozhead my hair frizzes out and feels tried out. I personally don't like it and have had girlfriends try it and aren't too keen on it either.

mak

maksydney

not great at all

After doing much research I decided to give ozhead a go. I've had my straightener for only 2-3 months and I didn't feel like it was doing a good job and I never like to complain, but my hair would frizz out fairly quickly and it felt dried out. Today I turned the straightener on and the plate popped out and burnt me and I needed to turn the straightener off! I'm horrified after this exprience and don't want a replacement. Not happy with the quality and would steer clear

Hair Straighteners

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

linda

lindasouth australia

Did not like it

I bought ozhead after reading great reviews here as it sounded amazing. I received the straightener and wasn't too impressed I straightened my hair and it took longer than my other no name brand straightener. I tried the vibrating function and just thought it was a gimmick to be honest. Finally finished straightening my hair and went out and started to frizz out like crazy. Not happy with it and have given it away now.

Lizzy

LizzySydney

Seriously?

My husband bought this as a surprise gift for me, as I've always had a cheap straightener and never wanted to spend a lot of money on one. I can't believe what a waste of money this turned out to be. My $30 one does a much much better job than the ozhead. It also feels very cheaply made and not good quality. My hair does not stay straight with this straightener at all. I would honestly say it's the worst one I've ever used, not sure why there are good reviews on this product? Going back to my cheaper one I have, does a far better job

Michelle

MichelleSydney

Not good at all

I received this as a birthday present from my mum. And I was shocked as to how bad this straightener was. It didn't do a good job straightening my hair it would start to frizz out fairly quickly. And my hair is fairly straight normally. I had to ask my mum to return it and get her money back as it was a complete waste of money. Better stick with my $20 straightener.

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear Michelle, I'm sorry that you didn't get along with our straightener but we did everything we could and refunded your mum fully. She even wrote to us to say thanks for the great customer service.

Jessica

JessicaAustralia

Terrible!

Seriously this product is shocking, i have no idea who is writing good reviews but its not good at all! I listened to the reviews and got this product and its not good at all. Im a professional hair dresser for about 15 years now and i would have to say one of the worst and cheapest quality hair straighteners i have ever used. It struggles to straighten hair and it takes a lot longer than just a standard hair straightener. People save your self the time and effort and just avoid it.

maria

mariasydney

Absolute rubbish

The ozhead hair straightener is the worst hair straightener I've ever owned. It doesn't even keep my fairly straight hair straight it actually frizzes. The quality is so poor and cheap. I've had a Kmart hair straightener that does a much better job. Best advice don't waste by our money.

Welsh ManWestern Australia, 6056

Massively overpriced rubbish.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

michele

michelesydney

SHOCKING

i bought a hair straightener from ozhead website and i hate it. It dosent heat up quick, dosent straighten properly. its cheaply made and you can find something better in a $2 store!!!! going to be requesting a refund from ozhead today as its hopeless. People dont bother wasting your money on such a terrible product, im starting to think how they have good reviews on here!

Marga
Marga

thank you for posting this, I'll take your word for it.

Fraud item

Harmony P

Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

The OzHead MKIII, which costs $299.95, was the 2018 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner in the Hair Straighteners category.

This hair straightener has a few unique inclusions, such as vibrating heat plates ‘for faster and smoother straightening’ and tourmaline-coated plates, which are beneficial for damaged hair, as they help reduce frizz.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • Lightweight and easy to use
  • Hair stays straight for a long time, including overnight
  • Good for removing frizz and smoothing hair
  • Salon-quality finish – reviewers loved the way their hair looked after straightening.
CategoryHair Straighteners