OzHead MKIII

Honest Review after 6 months use

Court

Court

It didn't wow me

I've had my OZhead for ages when it came with a weird little bunny toy. I've barely touched it really.
It was being compared as being on par to GHD.
I remember not being hugely wowwed but i just went "meh " and wanted to support a local.

I have used my oz head recently. My hair has changed its quite dry/brittle and this straightener didnt really do much for me my hair went drier after usage (thermal products used as well) and didnt really stay straight (only for an hour.) Im not really sure what the vibration does but that still works and it still has never snagged so that's a plus?

Theresa&co

Theresa&coBrisbane

Was a xmas pressie

Its ok does the job no better than the last one i had for $50. No auto switch off if you leave it on have done this twice now for 24hrs and the plates stopped vibrating properly after i left it on. Its a year old this month. Prob should have insisted my husband by the ghd i wanted since all these products are overpriced and it was a xmas pressie that im now not happy with.

I just thought after reading so many good reviews it would be a better product.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

Shiv

ShivVictoria, Australia

Good straightener but style doesn't last

Stramoni

StramoniSydney

Mixed feelings

Been using the OzHead for about 6 months now. Initially it was really amazing and now the vibration function only works occasionally. It does still heat up quickly and I think it's good value for money.

As many others have said, customer service was amazing. If only the quality of the product is also as good I'd happily pay more to get another one.
Value for money, Customer service, Performance is OK.
Don't expect top of the line quality

Dalma H.OzHead

Hiya, The vibrating function is also covered by the 3 year warranty. Please get in touch and we'd be more than happy to fix you up with a replacement asap :)

Dalma H.OzHead

(P.S. If your iron goes wrong in the first 12 months, we will also refund your return postage to get it back to us. Repleacements are typically sent out the same day we receive them. I hope that we can fix you up :)

Mel Melbourne

Mel MelbourneMelbourne

Not sold!

Harmony P

Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

The OzHead MKIII, which costs $299.95, was the 2018 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner in the Hair Straighteners category.

This hair straightener has a few unique inclusions, such as vibrating heat plates ‘for faster and smoother straightening’ and tourmaline-coated plates, which are beneficial for damaged hair, as they help reduce frizz.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • Lightweight and easy to use
  • Hair stays straight for a long time, including overnight
  • Good for removing frizz and smoothing hair
  • Salon-quality finish – reviewers loved the way their hair looked after straightening.
CategoryHair Straighteners