OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII

Holly

HollySydney

Silky smooth hair

Great little hair straightener here I love this because it heats up in seconds and it is so great on the hair feels like heaven great budget for the price amazing.

KMT

KMTGold Coast

Very good but need to go over a couple of times

Heats quick, still going strong after 12 months. I do find if i straighten and walk away it fluffs up within about 30 minutes, but after doing it a second time very quickly it then stays straight all day. Also works well, if i blow dry my hair first with a styling brush and then straighten it. I dont use the vibrate option - have never seen that it makes a difference. I like the peace of mind of a 3 year warranty.

lisa

lisa

Best straightener!

Works perfectly! I got mine a month ago and is still working great, I think it will last me quite a while... Heats up really quickly and makes my hair shiny and smooth!

Ell

EllPerth

Cant live without this!

This is honestly one of the best hair straighter i have ever used! The hair dressers recommended me this product and it is honestly not disappointing. It was super easy to use and it heats up quite quickly. It worked amazing as my hair is always really wavey.

Lola

LolaGold Coast

Good straightener for the price

I bought the Ozhead because the reputation of the GHD was going down after they switched manufacturers. This is a great alternative, although sometimes I feel like it needs tiny sections of hair to really straighten well. Still, for the price it's a great straightener.

Alex

AlexCanberra

Great Product

Very easy to use this product, I am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly and it was not too expensive. I ended up buying the same one as a gift because I am so happ[y with it.

David

DavidSippy Downs

Very happy with it

I owned this OzHead MKIII for a month, it is really good one, better than others I used before. Can easily use and straight your hair very quickly. Loving it.

Would repeat without a doubt!

For two years I have been using this article practically every day and I can say that I am delighted. It heats up in a few seconds, my hair slips very well and with an average temperature it works perfectly.
Would repeat without a doubt!

Nathalie Roqueta Knaack
c/Emili Vendrell 21 2 2
08440 Cardedeu
Barcelona

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank-you so much for the lovely review Natalia. I'm so happy that it's working well for you :)

Finally a decent hair straightener!

Im in love with my Ozhead hair straightener! It's the best purchase i've made in awhile and have recommended it to all my friends.
Thanks Ozhead!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Teneill - That review is really appreciated :) If you ever get any dramas with your product please let us know. If any of your mates are ordering for Christmas don't forget our coupon code XMAS15 for 15% off at the checkout ! Have a great week :)

katfencanberra

Love my think pink!!!

I bought my think pink hair straightener 4 years ago and it is still great. Customer service is fantastic.Just bought the MKIII , going to give my old one to my daughter.Thx gor the great deal :)

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear katfen, We really appreciate you taking the time for leaving us a lovely review. I'm so glad that you like the MKIII - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Warm regards. Dalma.

katfen

Just saw that l only gave you a 4/5. It was supposed to be 5/5. Loving my MKlll. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a great company to deal with. :)

CheeSt Kilda

A blip in an otherwise amazing product

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear Chee, If it ever becomes annoying or a problem please give us a call and we will get that resolved for you. I can imagine the loose screw would be annoying actually :) My number is 02 4334 4991. Kind regards, Dalma.

Chee

Thanks Dalma! I'll certainly give you a buzz if/when the screw comes off again. :)

Good product bad service

Fiona S14

Fiona S14Melbourne

Very pleased with it, great deal.

I love buying australian products and my Ozhead hair straightening iron is great. Got a great deal on their website with a mini straightener free and the straightener works really well. Haven't needed to use the hottest setting as the middle setting is highly efficient. The soft and hard cases it comes with are great too. Recommend.
Price, functionality, accessories it comes with

Lucinda41
Lucinda41
nixfergusson

nixfergusson

Great product for a decent price

I'm loving my Oz head straightener , I have relatively fine hair and do not find the straightener cooks my hair like some of the other straighteners i have used in the past . Easy to use and the service i got from Oz head was great . I had to wait for my bonus mini straightener but as it was a bonus that didn't really bother me . The only thing i wasn't so happy with (and this has nothing to do with the product) was Ozhead asking to leave feed back on this site which is a bit cheeky . I would not have left it if i did not like this product.
Easy to use , 3 temps
Oz head writing to us to leave feedback on productreview

inverellsydney
inverellsydney

Nothing wrong with asking to leave feedback. It doesn't have to be positive if you don't like product. Works both ways.

Emily51
Emily51

Where do you buy one from?

Happy Vegemite

Happy VegemiteADELAIDE

Converted to hair straighteners

I had never entertained the thought of buying my own straightener when all I ever heard was that you needed an expensive GHD to do the job properly. After a visiting friend used her OzHead on me and did a great job in a short amount of time I was finally convinced to buy my own. This is the first hair appliance I have ever bought and I am very happy with its performance and also the price!
Easy to use, quick to heat up. Does a great job

KatieCC

KatieCCAU

Love the colour!

I take this everywhere I go, its great and I love the colour! It heats quickly and doesnt seem to be as harsh as other straighteners Ive had.
Its pink, it heats quickly

Jessicakathleen

JessicakathleenAU

Good

This is an absolutely amazing hair straightener. I bought the OzHead Think Pink Mark II it is one of the best hair straighteners i have purchased. It always heats up really fast,has temperature control, and comes with the best replacement warranty i've ever come across (3 years). absolutely fantastic if your hair is prone to frizz. it keeps my hair straight all day.

Aisha88

Aisha88

Good

Harmony P

Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

The OzHead MKIII, which costs $299.95, was the 2018 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner in the Hair Straighteners category.

This hair straightener has a few unique inclusions, such as vibrating heat plates ‘for faster and smoother straightening’ and tourmaline-coated plates, which are beneficial for damaged hair, as they help reduce frizz.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • Lightweight and easy to use
  • Hair stays straight for a long time, including overnight
  • Good for removing frizz and smoothing hair
  • Salon-quality finish – reviewers loved the way their hair looked after straightening.
CategoryHair Straighteners