OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Medium (1)

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead
Fiona S14
Fiona S14Melbourne

Very pleased with it, great deal.

I love buying australian products and my Ozhead hair straightening iron is great. Got a great deal on their website with a mini straightener free and the straightener works really well. Haven't needed to use the hottest setting as the middle setting is highly efficient. The soft and hard cases it comes with are great too. Recommend.
Price, functionality, accessories it comes with

Lucinda41
Lucinda41
nixfergusson
nixfergusson

Great product for a decent price

I'm loving my Oz head straightener , I have relatively fine hair and do not find the straightener cooks my hair like some of the other straighteners i have used in the past . Easy to use and the service i got from Oz head was great . I had to wait for my bonus mini straightener but as it was a bonus that didn't really bother me . The only thing i wasn't so happy with (and this has nothing to do with the product) was Ozhead asking to leave feed back on this site which is a bit cheeky . I would not have left it if i did not like this product.
Easy to use , 3 temps
Oz head writing to us to leave feedback on productreview

inverellsydney
inverellsydney

Nothing wrong with asking to leave feedback. It doesn't have to be positive if you don't like product. Works both ways.

Emily51
Emily51

Where do you buy one from?

Happy Vegemite
Happy VegemiteADELAIDE

Converted to hair straighteners

I had never entertained the thought of buying my own straightener when all I ever heard was that you needed an expensive GHD to do the job properly. After a visiting friend used her OzHead on me and did a great job in a short amount of time I was finally convinced to buy my own. This is the first hair appliance I have ever bought and I am very happy with its performance and also the price!
Easy to use, quick to heat up. Does a great job

Hair Straighteners

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

KatieCC
KatieCCAU

Love the colour!

I take this everywhere I go, its great and I love the colour! It heats quickly and doesnt seem to be as harsh as other straighteners Ive had.
Its pink, it heats quickly

Jessicakathleen
JessicakathleenAU

Good

This is an absolutely amazing hair straightener. I bought the OzHead Think Pink Mark II it is one of the best hair straighteners i have purchased. It always heats up really fast,has temperature control, and comes with the best replacement warranty i've ever come across (3 years). absolutely fantastic if your hair is prone to frizz. it keeps my hair straight all day.

Aisha88