OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

Fantastic Straightener ! Brilliant Customer Care!

As a Hairdresser I have tried and tested many hair straightener's and Ozhead beats them all for quality style and performance. My client's love them! Not only do Ozhead produce great hair straightener's they give you a 3 year warranty without any hassle and with brilliant customer service as well.. Just pick up the phone and they are more than happy to help in any way they can .......never have I had such aftercare service! Fabulous !!!!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, I'm so happy you like them and your clients too :) Thanks for being a wonderful customer :) Cheers, Dalma.

Jacqui
JacquiSydney

Perfect!

I'm so happy with my Ozhead! Having a hair straightner that not only makes it quick and easy to straighten my hair but also keeps it straight has been brilliant! I cant get over the great quility of this product and the awesome customer service that comes with it! Thanks Ozhead

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, (lol 2 Jacqui's) Thanks so much for the review:) Warm regards, David.

Finally a decent hair straightener!

Im in love with my Ozhead hair straightener! It's the best purchase i've made in awhile and have recommended it to all my friends.
Thanks Ozhead!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Teneill - That review is really appreciated :) If you ever get any dramas with your product please let us know. If any of your mates are ordering for Christmas don't forget our coupon code XMAS15 for 15% off at the checkout ! Have a great week :)

The best haistraightner ever

I have owned an OZhead hair straightener for the past two years and have convinced many of my friends how great they are. I was given the opportunity to buy a brand new Ozhead a month ago and wow what an offer. Better yet the new Oz head is even better than my old one and the amazing new vibrating feature works even better on my hair. I love it so much I'm buying my daughter one too for christmas. If you want to buy a hair straightener you can not go past the Ozhead for quality, value and yes it's Australian made.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It means such a great deal to us when people take the time to leave us feedback :) Warm regards. David.

Blessedpeople
BlessedpeopleAU

4 years on & my oz head ThinkPink still rocks !

Dalma H.OzHead

Fantastic, will never buy another brand.

I bought a Think pink straightener a couple of years ago after my GHD lasted just over 12 months. Did some research & thought it was worth a try buying an Aussie product. I recently received an email from ozhead offering a whopping 65% discount if I purchase their brand new OzHead MKIII straightener with excellent upgrades, now has a temperature control, automatic shutoff & vibrating pads. Who does that! I am extremely happy with the new straightener & even has a 3 year warranty, my hair has never looked so straight & smooth. Thank you very much ozhead for a wonderful product at an affordable price.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We wanted to reward the customers who had faith enough to buy our product when we were so very new to the market. I'm really happy that you took us up on the offer :) Warmest regards, Dalma.

Bonnie
BonnieBrisbane

Excellent!

A few weeks ago I woke up to discover that the hair straightener I have had for 2 years had stopped working. As I was 2 days away from leaving to go on holiday, I was desperate but also didn't want to just buy any random product. Being relatively new to Australia I had never heard of Oz Head but the reviews looked great. Impressive service! The parcel (Goody Box) arrived the very next day! It is great. Reminds me of my first GHD, where the straightener makes your hair soft and shiny. My second GHD barely got hot. So easy to use and the vibrating plates are pretty cool. I am planning on giving the additional mini styler to my mum in South Africa. I just know she is going to love it!

katfenCanberra 2600, ACT

Love my think pink!!!

I bought my think pink hair straightener 4 years ago and it is still great. Customer service is fantastic.Just bought the MKIII , going to give my old one to my daughter.Thx gor the great deal :)

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear katfen, We really appreciate you taking the time for leaving us a lovely review. I'm so glad that you like the MKIII - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Warm regards. Dalma.

katfen

Just saw that l only gave you a 4/5. It was supposed to be 5/5. Loving my MKlll. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a great company to deal with. :)

W5739
W5739South East Queensland, QLD

Long lasting, great straightener

I bought my ThinkPink on line about 7 years ago. It is still going strong with my daughter and I using it. Got a heap mat when I bought it. Looking to buy a straighter for my daughter so we are not sharing anymore and she wants a GHD. Because her friends have one I think. Hopefully I can talk her around to a OzHead. So Happy.

Lizzy
LizzyPerth, Western Australia

Love these straightners!!!!!

So after reading everyone's positive reviews about ozhead straightners I decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself. My goody box arrived today, so excited to try them out straight away. I am totally amazed!! I have very thick wavy hair and curly underneath and just one stroke is enough to make my hair silky straight. I love ozhead, thank you for bringing out a product that actually works.
Inexpensive, vibrating plates ensure smooth straightening.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you very much for the kind review Lizzy and taking the time to leave us feedback. It's very appreciated :)

*Perfect!*

I have wavy hair & in damp weather it's prone to frizzyness. Within a few minutes using OzHead straightners, my hair is beautifully straight & extremely shiny.
I've had other brand named straightners which have actually burnt my hair & have caused my hair to break. OzHead straightners dont harm my hair & i don't need to use them every day unlike some others.
Overall I would rate OzHead as excellent & would definatly recommend to a friend.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the lovely review Marina :)

Prisma
PrismaAU

Best ever straightener during my 29 Years of Professional Hairstyling.

After 29 years as a professional hair stylist this is truly the best ever hair straightener I have worked with.The vibrating teflon coated plates work brilliant with no hair snagging creating great curls and also straightens beautifully. So much better value than my old GHD.
Well made, heats up quickly, prompt delively, lovely stuffed present and great price backed with a 3 year warranty!!!
Very happy...Just buy it.
As above
If I was to be really picky I would have preferred heat mat over stuffed toy.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Prisma :) Thank you so much for the review. It really means a lot to us. We will definitely take on board the heat mat suggestion. It's a nice idea :) Thank you so much again. xx

Anneline
AnnelineMelbourne

Oz Head Hair straightener

Vicki
Vicki

Great product!

Amazing results! Bought two since we fight over one in our house. The holder that it comes with is great and very useful! The auto shut off after a certain amount of time is a good feature to have as 17 year olds need that ;) very happy with this product!
Auto shut off, good quality, reliable
Expensive

Tabatha
Tabatha

Don't look any further!

Louisa
LouisaSydney

Extremely Happy!!!

A fantastic Australian product. Beautiful presentation for the straightener as well as the mini, very elegant looking heat mat. Great quality straightener and feels light in your hand, ease of use and brilliant results. The serum has a gorgeous frangrance. World class customer service, OzHead is most considerate and professional company I have ever come across, a real pleasure to deal with and will definitely have my future businesses.
Great quality and price, fantastic results.

Excellent product combined with great customer service

It is a great product , does a better job than more expensive straighteners , very happy with the results and the long wires make it easy to manipulate around . Customer service is very prompt and helpful . Would definitely buy another one for family or as a gift.
Good results, cheaper than ghd , long wires

Trace
Trace

Awesome Aussie Straightener!!!

Hannah
HannahNewcastle

My old GHD was better!

Received this Ozhead straightener as a gift a couple months back. Was looking forward to using it as my old GHD eventually broke after several years. Well what a disappointment :( it doesn't straighten as well as my old GHD, and secondly the vibrating plates stop working every time I use it :( really disappointed with this straightener, I'd rather go back and use a GHD anyday!

Doesn's straighten as well as my old GHD, vibrating plates stop working.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Hannah, Please can you get in touch with us? If the results you're getting are not awesome then I suspect you have a bad unit and we can arrange a replacement asap :) We really want every customer to be happy so please call us on 1800 694 323

Theresa&co
Theresa&coBrisbane

Was a xmas pressie

Its ok does the job no better than the last one i had for $50. No auto switch off if you leave it on have done this twice now for 24hrs and the plates stopped vibrating properly after i left it on. Its a year old this month. Prob should have insisted my husband by the ghd i wanted since all these products are overpriced and it was a xmas pressie that im now not happy with.

I just thought after reading so many good reviews it would be a better product.

Jasmine
JasmineBrisbane, Queensland

So Happy

I purchased an ozhead back in March this year and I have never been happier. I am a student so replacing my GHD was not an option, however after reading some hairdresser reviews on the product and the money back guarantee, I thought I'd give it a shot. I am so happy I purchased an ozhead, not only is it a good price but it supports an Australian company!
Inexpensive, Reliable, Leaves your hair feel soft and silky

Vkatsoolis
VkatsoolisUlladulla

Very impressed

Shiv
ShivVictoria, Australia

Good straightener but style doesn't last

Janne
JanneMelbourne

Happy customer.

Stramoni
StramoniSydney

Mixed feelings

Been using the OzHead for about 6 months now. Initially it was really amazing and now the vibration function only works occasionally. It does still heat up quickly and I think it's good value for money.

As many others have said, customer service was amazing. If only the quality of the product is also as good I'd happily pay more to get another one.
Value for money, Customer service, Performance is OK.
Don't expect top of the line quality

Dalma H.OzHead

Hiya, The vibrating function is also covered by the 3 year warranty. Please get in touch and we'd be more than happy to fix you up with a replacement asap :)

Dalma H.OzHead

(P.S. If your iron goes wrong in the first 12 months, we will also refund your return postage to get it back to us. Repleacements are typically sent out the same day we receive them. I hope that we can fix you up :)