OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 3 of 9)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care
May
MayMelbourne

Doesn't pull your hair

This is the best hair straightener I have used. It doesn't pull your hair like the other ones do and it has ceramic plates that helps to protect your hair from heat damage. It is fairly light weight and great for travelling.

Fabulous product, fabulous customer service

Fabulous straightener, heats up and is ready to use instantly. Great results. Five star customer service from an Australian company - well done. I won't buy any other straightener now and tell all my friends how good Ozhead are.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Nadine. Thanks so much for the review :) I'm so happy that you found it as easy to use and that the performance was awesome :) If you ever need any help please give me a shout. Warm regards. Dave.

Amazing product and even better customer service

I brought my first Ozhead straightener back in 2006 or 2007 and it has been amazing and still working to this day. I then brought one of the new units for my step daughter for Christmas last year and decided to buy one for myself also as I was very curious about the vibrating plates. I am so unbelievably happy with the purchase and the new straightener is even better then the original (I'm glad they changed the colours from the baby pink too

Kerry
KerryAdelaide

Excellent straightener, excellent customer service

I owned an original straightener that died nearly 4 years later. I was so sad, loved that straightener. I called OzHead to order another one, as they are so great. Gave me a huge discount and a heap of other goodies with my purchase. This straightener was even better, with vibrating plates, it went through my thick, frizzy hair so easy. Unfortunately it developed a fault with the cord just recently, however still in warranty just over two years later. OzHead were fantastic, sent it back and they gave me a replacement, no questions asked. The 3 year warranty and customer service is amazing. Thank you so much, very happy. Kerry

Amazing results

I just recently purchased this product and it is everything I expected, I used a vibrating straightener overseas and was blown away by the results, unable to use the brand this side of the globe I searched for a similar product and found ozhead, my hair is thick and frizzy and most straighteners tend to last about 15 minutes until the humidity hits then my hair turns frizzy at the ends again. this is one of the only two products I have ever been able to use on my hair and get perfect all day long straight hair, couldn't be happier. Oddly enough i had a few questions and never heard back from the company but I did receive the product within 3 days (kiwi) so I'm happy about the shipping time.

K l
K l

Awesome Customer Service

I have owned an OzHead hair straightener for a couple of years and have found it wonderful. Unfortunately it started to be erratic about heating up but as it has a 3 year warranty I contacted the company to ask what I should do. They were prompt to respond and all I had to do was send the old hair straightener back and they replaced it with a new one. My daughter also has an OzHead and I have always found the company friendly and prompt in their service. It's hard these days to think of any company that offers a 3 year warranty and it was wonderful to deal with a company that keep their word and did not quibble to replace my old hair straightener. I would thoroughly recommend them!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for the lovely review :) I'm glad the replacement got to you quickly despite the Easter post delays. Have a wonderful weekend and please let us know if we can ever assist further :)

Awesome Aussie product!!!

I bought this product as a replacement for my old cheapy straightener. I wanted a quality product but didn't want to pay the extra for brand name like GHD, cloud 9 etc.
I searched product review and with so many awesome reviews and being an Australian product thought I'd give it a go & couldn't have been more satisfied. I bought the pack with the mini straightener & use both products.

The main straightener is very efficient at straightening my wavy but fine hair even when not on maximum. It hasn't snagged my hair & leaves it smooth & shiny. It heats up quickly & I love the adjustable temp setting on main product.

They also have great customer service which is very rare these days & sets them apart from the rest.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the lovely review :) It is very appreciated that you took the time, especially over Easter :) Enjoy the rest of the break and lots of love from all of us at OzHead.

You are most welcome

Love love love my ozHead straightener

I got my oz head straightener about a month ago I luv it my hair is really curly i mean really curly it heats up quick and straightens my hair very quickly and when done my hair stays straight the whole day yay very happy would recommend this to all my friends and family

Does the job perfectly

I bought the Ozhead about 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It works really well for both straightening and curling. I had a cheap straightener before this and it died after about 6 months. It's well worth spending the extra money for something decent. I would recommend the Ozhead to anyone.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the review Angela :)

Irene70
Irene70Sydney

Excellent product and fantastic customer service

I bought my ozhead just under 3 years ago and was extremely pleased with the straightener. It's the best I've used but sadly it died a few months shy of the 3 year warranty expiring. Ozhead were excellent in replacing my old straightener with a new one within 24 hours of me contacting them. I'm so pleased with my ozhead straightener and the customer service and support has been nothing short of fantastic.

love the OzHead

I Love my OzHead straightener, i use mine for both straightening and curling. I had a GHD before the OzHead and haven't used the GHD since, much prefer the Ozhead as it curls a lot better and keeps the shine in my hair.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Emily, Thanks very much for the review. It's really appreciated :)

Karen4
Karen4High Wycombe

Much better than GHD and great customer service

I researched a couple of years ago as my girls desperately wanted a GHD but I came across this Australian straightener with great reviews and cheaper so I thought we'd give it a go and we've loved it. The vibrate option did stop working about 2 months in but I sent it back and it was replaced quickly without problem. My girls still felt they must've been missing out with the GHD so they went halves in one a month ago only to be disappointed. They realise the OzHead is the better straightener and now don't understand what all the fuss is about with GHD.

Lisy
Lisy

Best Customer service I have ever received.

My husband bought one for me a while ago and I was very happy with it until recently.Due to a minor fault I contacted them for a replacement.I could not believe , they send me a new one on the next day.Their customer service is impeccable.

zaz
zaz

GHD no more. Loving my new ozhead straightener!

It sits comfortably in your hands, glides well. Is not as heavy as other straighteners which makes it easy to keep going, especially at the back of your head. It heats up super fast and is just overall a very good straightener. Hope this is useful for potential buyers :-)

Cazz2260
Cazz2260

My favourite Christmas present EVER

Love this hair straightener. Love the fact the plates vibrate and it goes through your hair quickly. Recommend this product to anybody.

Perfect!!!!!

What an amazing product!!!! The first time I used it people were asking what hairdresser I went to but it was all my new ozhead hair straightener. I am so in love and happy with my new straightener!!!

Lizzy T
Lizzy TWamberal

3rd time lucky

Awesome

I have been so impressed with my hair straightener that I purchased 18 months ago. I have used a few different types and this has been the best, even better than the GHD I use to own that didn't last. I have very curly hair and use my straighter almost everyday and it has been brilliant and has a great finish. The customer service is amazing. I had a query today and they were so good. Also their hair serum is fantastic too, i use to use orofluido serum which is quite expensive but started using oz head serum when I received it in the package and I find it so much better, not heavy or too greasy. My sister who also bought a straightener from oz head has also been impressed with it. Cheers

Thank God for Ozhead straighteners!

At last a straightener that actually leaves my hair straight without fizzing up as soon as I'm out in a gust of wind! Perfect to take with me anywhere, versatile and keeps my unruly locks shiny and sleek for hours without drying and leaving brittle broken ends, Ozhead you are a Godsend!

What a star product !!!!!!!

As a woman with fine curly hair, i could never believe how ozhead straighteners totally transformed my hair into sleek, shiney locks!!!! Thank you ozhead!!!!! I’ve got the perfect christmas present for myself!!! Ho ho ho!! Merry christmas everyone at ozhead!!!!

suzi
suziSydney

Think Pink.... The rest seem to stink!!

Finally a hair straightener that heats perfectly to make my hair shinier than ever!!....forget the rest...only buy the best..... You won't regret it!!

Jodie Amy
Jodie AmyLong Jetty, New South Wales

Very impressed

I love my OzHead hair straightener

My hairdresser reccomended the OzHead hair straightener to me and I am so grateful to her for doing so because it has made a great difference in the way I can manage my hair. It has made managing my hair so easy and my friends have noticed how stylish my hair is looking now.

Fantastic Straightener ! Brilliant Customer Care!

As a Hairdresser I have tried and tested many hair straightener's and Ozhead beats them all for quality style and performance. My client's love them! Not only do Ozhead produce great hair straightener's they give you a 3 year warranty without any hassle and with brilliant customer service as well.. Just pick up the phone and they are more than happy to help in any way they can .......never have I had such aftercare service! Fabulous !!!!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, I'm so happy you like them and your clients too :) Thanks for being a wonderful customer :) Cheers, Dalma.

Jacqui
JacquiSydney

Perfect!

I'm so happy with my Ozhead! Having a hair straightner that not only makes it quick and easy to straighten my hair but also keeps it straight has been brilliant! I cant get over the great quility of this product and the awesome customer service that comes with it! Thanks Ozhead

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, (lol 2 Jacqui's) Thanks so much for the review:) Warm regards, David.

Harmony P
Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners