OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

Finally a decent hair straightener!

Im in love with my Ozhead hair straightener! It's the best purchase i've made in awhile and have recommended it to all my friends.
Thanks Ozhead!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Teneill - That review is really appreciated :) If you ever get any dramas with your product please let us know. If any of your mates are ordering for Christmas don't forget our coupon code XMAS15 for 15% off at the checkout ! Have a great week :)

The best haistraightner ever

I have owned an OZhead hair straightener for the past two years and have convinced many of my friends how great they are. I was given the opportunity to buy a brand new Ozhead a month ago and wow what an offer. Better yet the new Oz head is even better than my old one and the amazing new vibrating feature works even better on my hair. I love it so much I'm buying my daughter one too for christmas. If you want to buy a hair straightener you can not go past the Ozhead for quality, value and yes it's Australian made.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It means such a great deal to us when people take the time to leave us feedback :) Warm regards. David.

Blessedpeople
BlessedpeopleAU

4 years on & my oz head ThinkPink still rocks !

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

Fantastic, will never buy another brand.

I bought a Think pink straightener a couple of years ago after my GHD lasted just over 12 months. Did some research & thought it was worth a try buying an Aussie product. I recently received an email from ozhead offering a whopping 65% discount if I purchase their brand new OzHead MKIII straightener with excellent upgrades, now has a temperature control, automatic shutoff & vibrating pads. Who does that! I am extremely happy with the new straightener & even has a 3 year warranty, my hair has never looked so straight & smooth. Thank you very much ozhead for a wonderful product at an affordable price.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We wanted to reward the customers who had faith enough to buy our product when we were so very new to the market. I'm really happy that you took us up on the offer :) Warmest regards, Dalma.

Bonnie
BonnieBrisbane

Excellent!

A few weeks ago I woke up to discover that the hair straightener I have had for 2 years had stopped working. As I was 2 days away from leaving to go on holiday, I was desperate but also didn't want to just buy any random product. Being relatively new to Australia I had never heard of Oz Head but the reviews looked great. Impressive service! The parcel (Goody Box) arrived the very next day! It is great. Reminds me of my first GHD, where the straightener makes your hair soft and shiny. My second GHD barely got hot. So easy to use and the vibrating plates are pretty cool. I am planning on giving the additional mini styler to my mum in South Africa. I just know she is going to love it!

katfenCanberra 2600, ACT

Love my think pink!!!

I bought my think pink hair straightener 4 years ago and it is still great. Customer service is fantastic.Just bought the MKIII , going to give my old one to my daughter.Thx gor the great deal :)

Dalma H.OzHead

Dear katfen, We really appreciate you taking the time for leaving us a lovely review. I'm so glad that you like the MKIII - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Warm regards. Dalma.

katfen

Just saw that l only gave you a 4/5. It was supposed to be 5/5. Loving my MKlll. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a great company to deal with. :)

W5739
W5739South East Queensland, QLD

Long lasting, great straightener

I bought my ThinkPink on line about 7 years ago. It is still going strong with my daughter and I using it. Got a heap mat when I bought it. Looking to buy a straighter for my daughter so we are not sharing anymore and she wants a GHD. Because her friends have one I think. Hopefully I can talk her around to a OzHead. So Happy.

Lizzy
LizzyPerth, Western Australia

Love these straightners!!!!!

So after reading everyone's positive reviews about ozhead straightners I decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself. My goody box arrived today, so excited to try them out straight away. I am totally amazed!! I have very thick wavy hair and curly underneath and just one stroke is enough to make my hair silky straight. I love ozhead, thank you for bringing out a product that actually works.
Inexpensive, vibrating plates ensure smooth straightening.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you very much for the kind review Lizzy and taking the time to leave us feedback. It's very appreciated :)

*Perfect!*

I have wavy hair & in damp weather it's prone to frizzyness. Within a few minutes using OzHead straightners, my hair is beautifully straight & extremely shiny.
I've had other brand named straightners which have actually burnt my hair & have caused my hair to break. OzHead straightners dont harm my hair & i don't need to use them every day unlike some others.
Overall I would rate OzHead as excellent & would definatly recommend to a friend.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the lovely review Marina :)

Prisma
PrismaAU

Best ever straightener during my 29 Years of Professional Hairstyling.

After 29 years as a professional hair stylist this is truly the best ever hair straightener I have worked with.The vibrating teflon coated plates work brilliant with no hair snagging creating great curls and also straightens beautifully. So much better value than my old GHD.
Well made, heats up quickly, prompt delively, lovely stuffed present and great price backed with a 3 year warranty!!!
Very happy...Just buy it.
As above
If I was to be really picky I would have preferred heat mat over stuffed toy.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Prisma :) Thank you so much for the review. It really means a lot to us. We will definitely take on board the heat mat suggestion. It's a nice idea :) Thank you so much again. xx

Anneline
AnnelineMelbourne

Oz Head Hair straightener

Vicki
Vicki

Great product!

Amazing results! Bought two since we fight over one in our house. The holder that it comes with is great and very useful! The auto shut off after a certain amount of time is a good feature to have as 17 year olds need that ;) very happy with this product!
Auto shut off, good quality, reliable
Expensive

Tabatha
Tabatha

Don't look any further!

Louisa
LouisaSydney

Extremely Happy!!!

A fantastic Australian product. Beautiful presentation for the straightener as well as the mini, very elegant looking heat mat. Great quality straightener and feels light in your hand, ease of use and brilliant results. The serum has a gorgeous frangrance. World class customer service, OzHead is most considerate and professional company I have ever come across, a real pleasure to deal with and will definitely have my future businesses.
Great quality and price, fantastic results.

Excellent product combined with great customer service

It is a great product , does a better job than more expensive straighteners , very happy with the results and the long wires make it easy to manipulate around . Customer service is very prompt and helpful . Would definitely buy another one for family or as a gift.
Good results, cheaper than ghd , long wires

Trace
Trace

Awesome Aussie Straightener!!!

Hannah
HannahNewcastle

My old GHD was better!

Received this Ozhead straightener as a gift a couple months back. Was looking forward to using it as my old GHD eventually broke after several years. Well what a disappointment :( it doesn't straighten as well as my old GHD, and secondly the vibrating plates stop working every time I use it :( really disappointed with this straightener, I'd rather go back and use a GHD anyday!

Doesn's straighten as well as my old GHD, vibrating plates stop working.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Hannah, Please can you get in touch with us? If the results you're getting are not awesome then I suspect you have a bad unit and we can arrange a replacement asap :) We really want every customer to be happy so please call us on 1800 694 323

Jasmine
JasmineBrisbane, Queensland

So Happy

I purchased an ozhead back in March this year and I have never been happier. I am a student so replacing my GHD was not an option, however after reading some hairdresser reviews on the product and the money back guarantee, I thought I'd give it a shot. I am so happy I purchased an ozhead, not only is it a good price but it supports an Australian company!
Inexpensive, Reliable, Leaves your hair feel soft and silky

JanneMelbourne

Happy customer.

Lyssie
LyssieCanberra

Phenomenal straightener, awesome price!

This straightener is AWESOME! It's super effective and leaves your hair soft and shiny! I've also got the mini straightener which is super lightweight and it heats up really quickly and works really well. I owned a GHD before and now that I own an OzHead straightener I am never going back!!!
Best straightener I've ever owned!!! Inexpensive, heats quickly and leaves hair silky and smooth
The tongs can get a little hot when the straightener has been left on for a while, but it's not a problem.

ljh
ljh

I love my OZ Head straighteners

I purchased my straighteners a couple of years ago and am couldn't be happier with them. Even the mini heats up quickly! The mini is so light and compact but it really works! I wouldn't attempt to straighten my whole head of hair with the mini but I'm sure it would be possible. It is perfect for taming unruly curls when I'm away.

I think the straighteners look very stylish and work better than any other brand I have tried.

OzHead straighteners :)

I LOVE the OzHead straighteners! I always used to swear by GHD's as my go-to hair appliance, but i was given the OzHead straighteners as a gift and i absolutely love them! They're easy to use and the vibrating plates really help when trying to do other styles such as curling, volume, up-dos etc.

So happy!

chrish
chrish

Average

I've used many straighteners & this was as another reviewer stated, clunky & the plates didnt float right. I've had mine just over 2 years & a plate finally disconnected. I'm back to plain old Remmington, $50 & works as well. It has a 3 year service warranty which I'llI try (only broke this week) but if it costs money I'll have to consider if its worth it 9postage). will let you know about the service side.
Heated quick, long warranty, very pretty box
Cord too long, not a great plate fixture, no auto cut off, expensive

Harmony P
Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners